Can l be unbanned ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swiswis

Swiswis

Banned
-
I was banned for "bragging" but it was not voluntary by myself. My last post was saying "a landwhale wanted to kiss me". Guys, admins, just think about it. Trying to be kissed by a whale isnt really bragging, it is just a shame, un subhuman fact. I never wanted to make members feel bad, and l am friendly with most of them (thanks to all guys who wanted to know why l was banned).

I have very few friends, l pass my weekend time on a old video game (age of mythology) and l am near a uni drop out. My life is actually a pain, maybe a lot painful than the majority of this site's members. I can give advices about women's behiavour, as l am older.

As l said my life is painful. In uni l sit alone, l come home and l am also alone. It's been 3 years like this, and that's huge. I cant imaginr how the 50+ yo guys here are still alive...

Today l had a giant clash in my family. My parents know my life, and my younger sister is fiancé since many years. Just imagine it... even one of my uncle laughed at me about that...

I have been banned by @knajjid. I am sorry for what l did, but it was voluntary. Can you forgive and give me a second and last chance ? I dont have anybody to speak with, and after my ban l was on inceltears to have a look at the entire incel threads on internet (l am not a IT member, and l hate their posts, specially from BrazilianSigma and RudyFinger).

Please guys. Let me come back. I miss some members, and this forum is the obly place l enjoy on internet.

Thank you
Sorry for my grammatical mistakes. My finger is injured because l broke glass bottle in my parents home during the clash. I am now sitted and my father is silently crying... my mother is still cleaning what l did...

Last edited:
Master

Master

Mod
-
You didn't tag the mod that banned you: @i_a_m_i

i_a_m_i

i_a_m_i

Modcel
-
You've bragged several times about how you're attractive, rich, and about how females have shown sexual interest in you. You say you are a "volcel" who has a "nice face" which is a "7". Regarding the landwhale, it's clearly bragging. Talking about any romantic or sexual experience is against the rules.

You aren't incel and you don't belong here. I won't unban you.

Status
Not open for further replies.