Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can minoxidil cure thin eyebrows?

Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
I have super thin and somewhat sparse eyebrows. Could applying minoxidil to them make them thicker?

Bimatoprost is what you're looking for.

CopingGymcel said:
Bimatoprost is what you're looking for.

Does it work for eyebrows? All I see are people using it for eyelashes.

Framecel222 said:
Does it work for eyebrows? All I see are people using it for eyelashes.

It works. I've used it. 

It wasn't magic or anything, but it certainly helped fill in some spots. It takes time, though, many months to see results.

CopingGymcel said:
It works. I've used it. 

It wasn't magic or anything, but it certainly helped fill in some spots. It takes time, though, many months to see results.

Holy shit that sounds good. Any side effects?

Framecel222 said:
Holy shit that sounds good. Any side effects?

There are some rare ones, but they only really happen when it's applied directly to the eyeball (eye color change, red irritated eyes, undereye bags, etc). Not really any side-effects when it's applied to the eyebrows. It's quite cheap if you buy the generic versions.

CopingGymcel said:
There are some rare ones, but they only really happen when it's applied directly to the eyeball (eye color change, red irritated eyes, undereye bags, etc). Not really any side-effects when it's applied to the eyebrows. It's quite cheap if you buy the generic versions.

This sounds like exactly what I'm looking for. How do I acquire it? Apparently it requires a prescription and Steroidsourcetalk got banned lel.

Framecel222 said:
This sounds like exactly what I'm looking for. How do I acquire it? Apparently it requires a prescription and Steroidsourcetalk got banned lel.

Just google it and buy from one of the online stores selling it. "Buy Careprost" for example.

CopingGymcel said:
Just google it and buy from one of the online stores selling it. "Buy Careprost" for example.

Okay, I assumed it would've been more regulated. Thanks a ton for the help!