Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can my mod hating posting style last?

Insalsa

Insalsa

Property of Ritalincel
★★
If I turn a lot of posts into mod hating like @Zesto with his JapCope, will it last? Or should I just vanilla shitpost to avoid being banned? Tbhtbh

I don't want you to be banned.
Pout53

If I turn a lot of posts into mod hating like @Zesto with his JapCope, will it last? Or should I just vanilla shitpost to avoid being banned? Tbhtbh
how to get a high post count for shiny nametag: an instructional guide by @Zesto
1. At the start of the day write out some stupid ass sentence about how everything will be better when you get to Japan
e.g "My nip waifu will cuddle me when I get to Japan."

2. Spam that shit into every thread, no need to read the title, just slap that shit right on in there.

3. Boom, shiny nametag.

Who takes over RDF if you're banned?

Well, you have been going strong at it for a couple weeks now, but unlike @Zesto's Japanese waifu postings, you're only talking about the same 7 people while he's talking about a whole race of people. It starts to get redundant at times.

I enjoy mod hating posts. Do it

Well, you have been going strong at it for a couple weeks now.
Elab, I don't remember mod hating before my ban tbh
but unlike @Zesto's Japanese waifu postings, you're only talking about the same 7 people while he's talking about a whole race of people. It starts to get redundant at times.
Tbh

Please dont get banned bro, you're an RDF brother

I don't wanna see you banned my dude, but its not really my decision.

@Zesto Needs to re-read my response in my thread i made to him.

It is over

i dont know why but i laughed so fucking hard at this hahahahaha, the absolute disbelief of UltraFayJr. as he doesn't realise how phpBB boards work and just thinks you're retarded

Another victory for the ATP.

Another faggot purged :feelsbaton::fire:

What do you think?

You will be terminated if you continue for sure.

Mmm

I always thought Kointo was invincible being the most prolific and popular poster and look what happened to him?

No one is safe.

If you get terminated you better come back and lurk around in June and stick around the discord server with me and Façade.

You cannot miss out on my Japan Ascension.

IMG 6217

You will be terminated if you continue for sure.

View attachment 48269

I always thought Kointo was invincible being the most prolific and popular poster and look what happened to him?

No one is safe.

If you get terminated you better come back and lurk around in June and stick around the discord server with me and Façade.

You cannot miss out on my Japan Ascension.

View attachment 48270
I thought your plans changed to January

I thought your plans changed to January

My mind still has not adjusted it's only been a day. When you write ascension in June a thousand times it's hard to swap lol.

Tumblr ol37svr5jY1uqmh0po1 500

I'm gonna sperg out if they ban you again bro

I saw you in the ban appeals. Thanks bro :heart::heart::heart:
Don't you mean the "Ban Discussion Megathread?" The Ban Appeals is for permabanned users, you weren't permabanned remember?

Do mod hating shitposting please

It will be really funny

Lol this is hilarious

Keep going until the warnings reach a critical level -> Chill until the warnings wear off -> Repeat

Keep going until the warnings reach a critical level -> Chill until the warnings wear off -> Repeat
That's a good scheme if you want to get him banned