Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can some mods please add an [Bluepilledcuck] prefix to every thread that has "oneitis" in its title.

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
Honestly EVERY thread, were some incel talkes about his "oneitis" makes me cringe. Its allways the bluepilled beta whiteknighting orbiting cucked ones who write shit like this. AWALT get it into your brain cucks there is no oneitis its just one "special" becky who likes your services and now be a good slave and do her homework while she visits her chad boyfriend who fucks her hard. Would you do that sweety?

For real what is this shit those threads should be banned for female worship just because of the word "oneitis" because that alone is female worship.

TLDR: having a oneitis is cucked mods should ban cucks

this is so true. these people are BLACKPILLED but they STILL have a oneitis that they actively talk about. disgusting.

Oneitis = excuse to be cucked

yeah im laughing at these people so hard
ohhoohohoho my oneitis, ohh she is like that, ohhh she got fucked by chad jfl

yeah im laughing at these people so hard
ohhoohohoho my oneitis, ohh she is like that, ohhh she got fucked by chad jfl

imagine talking with any girl other than ur family or work and getting nothing for it. just filling void for her inbetween shes phucked by chads and meets with her girlfriends or talks with other orbiters

imagine talking with any girl other than ur family or work and getting nothing for it. just filling her void inbetween shes phucked by chads and meets with her girlfriends or talks with other orbiters
one thing which stranger foids getting from me is my face expression "i hate you, fuck you"

REMOVE cucks(KEBAB)

Honestly EVERY thread, were some incel talkes about his "oneitis" makes me cringe. Its allways the bluepilled beta whiteknighting orbiting cucked ones who write shit like this. AWALT get it into your brain cucks there is no oneitis its just one "special" becky who likes your services and now be a good slave and do her homework while she visits her chad boyfriend who fucks her hard. Would you do that sweety?

For real what is this shit those threads should be banned for female worship just because of the word "oneitis" because that alone is female worship.

TLDR: having a oneitis is cucked mods should ban cucks
not every thread , i think threads about oneitits-es of the past , before being blackpilled , should be allowed .

cuck extermination engage

PPl need to realize having a oneitis isn't a choice, just like how being incel isn't a choice. If the chemicals in your brain make you fall in love with someone and cloud all logic functions, tough shit. Not much you can do about it.

PPl need to realize having a oneitis isn't a choice, just like how being incel isn't a choice. If the chemicals in your brain make you fall in love with someone and cloud all logic functions, tough shit. Not much you can do about it.
Don’t be such a cuck about it tho

sure but it becomes a problem when cuckcels start orbiting their oneitis in hopes of getting attention from le queen

Don’t be such a cuck about it tho
I don't have one myself, but thats just how our brains work. Same reason why women go for chads. We're animals, nothing but slaves to our urges. Believing otherwise is cope.

sure but it becomes a problem when cuckcels start orbiting their oneitis in hopes of getting attention from le queen
Agree. You can't choose whether or not to have a oneitis but you can choose to have self control instead of becoming a cuck.

dont do that. just let it be

Legit. Any faggery should be fucked off. This is an incel forum, not a gay one.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back