Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can somebody please take a look at this and tell me if it's how normal people really think? Does this really happen in the US?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Ok, so I was browsing the internet and I came across something where a guy was expelled for cheating. I searched for similar cases, and I found this a post about how a dude got a professor's password and cheated on 2 tests by doing that, and was expelled.

Now here's the thing: ok, he was expelled. But the comments on that post ... Jesus fucking Christ. I was actually shocked by these people. They take things so fucking seriously, over the top reactions to something relatively minor at the end of the day.

Some of the comments: "You violated the university's code of conduct, and their academic honesty policy. If you look in your student handbook it will probably tell you that violations of those policies is expulsion." - what the fuck? Do normies really think like that? The fucking code of conduct and the honesty policy, jesus christ who gives a fuck about that.

"You didn't have a moment of weakness. You gave serious thought to planning out how to cheat, and you carried it out. Your justifications make you sound, frankly, delusional. " - Jesus, you'd think he murdered a fucking puppy. Relax you fuck, he cheated, it's not a big fucking deal. Tbh I think he should've gotten a bad grade but this is such a fucking overreaction.

"It is likely that your attorney will advise you to not admit to committing crimes, and perhaps to not even attend the hearing. Consider yourself expelled, and if you are not criminally charged, consider yourself extremely lucky." Again, it's like he commited fucking genocide.

Jesus Christ, this world is so fucking competitive and strict and serious about everything. Everybody needs to take a fucking chill pill and stop being such fucking controlling nazis.

Ohh, and the link:

lmao why did he make it so obvious he was cheating, should have at least purposely got some answers wrong, he probably could’ve just found the answers online as well, and yea no surprise by those reddit comments full of moralfags and retards that take things way too seriously

I don't live in US but in my university cheating is a big deal ngl. I study math so it's very difficult to copy paste answers from the net so I don't think any math grad is cheating tbh.

>>Btw American education jfl :lul: :lul:

Normies cheat and foids suck their professors off all the time.

This guy should have used a VPN or something though. What an idiot, he didn't even bother to cover his tracks.

People who consider cheating on tests immoral belong in the chambers. Right next to the Greycels.

I dont cheat on stuff ngl

Normies love watching incels suffer. Same with all outcasts m

Cheating is frowned upon everywhere I guess and that is a legal advice sub so the people there are probably serious

Rule breaking is only a problem if you are caught doing it.

So just dont get caught theory.

He must have made too low of a bribe

It’s mostly white females and ethnic females who want to be white who act like this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back