Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can someone explain animecel2D and Yerberito to me please

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Animecel2D has never made a single thread in OffTopic and inceldom discussion jfl. He's always in character and has more than 50k fucking posts and never slows down.

Yerberito is the same. He's always in character. Has 50k posts. And also he just fucking completely vanished jfl.

Same with ritalincel on looksmax too.

Wtf is wrong with these guys? How and why do they do this? Wtf did they say about their situation to get an account on here to then never mention a single thing about their life experiences as an incel or anything like that.

They're weebs

they are the same person

It used to bother me, but why waste energy on it? Mods have strict rules in inceldom discussion so it keeps most of that trash out anyway.

Everyone copes somehow. I respect it.

Some people find enjoyment in making 50k posts of nothing

@knajjd
@GoffSystemQB
@SergeantIncel
@mental_out
@cocksucker
@Master
@i_a_m_i

The user @Animecel2D effortless spam posting has recently caught my attention. Is there anyway you guys can deal with this nonsense.

You guys had no problem with disposing of spam posting in the past, most notably with @Ritalincel. I believe bot tier spam posts is a greater offense than just regular shitposting.

I believe something needs to be done about this, at the very least wiping out 80% of his posts if you don't believe a permaban is fair for this matter.

There's nothing to explain, they're just autists who post a lot. They don't follow much of a character either. @Animecel2D doesn't really have a "character" he's playing besides the sense of irony given off by a lot of his posts, or however you would describe it.

kep crying for him

Never noticed this wierd indeed

Wait @Animecel2D isn't Ritalincel?

And here I thought they were the same person.

They're bots with a human who occasionally checks in to make real posts.

They might even be a social experiment. Who knows

they have many posts

I still remember the times when mods would ban postmaxxers

Two great posters

They are cool guys.

They also mog be brutally in attention span.

idk i just try to ignore everything these low effort shitposters comment cuz it gets on my nerves.

treating inceldom like its some sort of joke is just pathetic and low T.

idk i just try to ignore everything these low effort shitposters comment cuz it gets on my nerves.

treating inceldom like its some sort of joke is just pathetic and low T.
:(

goverment plants to monitor the most illegal section the sewers

I think postmaxxing is ok

Isn't even a condition to post here. When genetically modified apes can write here than also high developed bots.
You got a good point there, but I'm still human though.

Just reply to every single thread with some simple related phrase theory.

@unsettling elab