Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Can someone link me Catboykami streams/videos

• Thread starter Deleted member 31093
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 31093

Self-banned
-
Seems like his stuff is being removed from everywhere. Can someone link me an archive of his streams or something?

Dude Destiny is a fucking partisan hack piece of shit, don't watch this fucking faggot.
I agree i only stumbled on him watching catboy vids, but he admittedly decimates him

I agree i only stumbled on him watching catboy vids, but he admittedly decimates him
Doubt it. I never watched catboykami so idk about him but Nick Fuentes destroys Destiny everytime and now Destiny is too much of a pussy to debate him again over some bullshit that "we can't platform the evil people who happen to destroy me in debates".

Doubt it. I never watched catboykami so idk about him but Nick Fuentes destroys Destiny everytime and now Destiny is too much of a pussy to debate him again over some bullshit that "we can't platform the evil people who happen to destroy me in debates".
Destiny seems like a left wing beta cuck i would never watch his videos after the few i saw
My point remains though, catboy is a low iq neeter who larps and is genuinely mentally challenged. the fact that destiny can expose this says a lot
I actually looked him up and i saw destiny is in an 'open relationship', so basically he simps and then shes railed by chad when she feels

Last edited:
Destiny seems like a left wing beta cuck i would never watch his videos after the few i saw

Good, he has some based moments like when some sheboon thought she could win a debate by crying about "white privilege".

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsWsMfSR_2g

HIs Rittenhouse-take and abortion-take are also pretty funny. He pointed out how most foids will get all emotional about aborting kids which shouldn't be the case because their argument is that it's not a real human, right? Basically pointing out how every foid who did abortion and later felt bad about it are actually just murdering cunts. I bet alot of foids got triggered by that one. His redpilled takes are alot better than his bluepilled ones. In the end he's still pro-choice so he's a weak partisan cuck.

But other than these 3 points, which I'm sure he's walking back on as we speak, he's a cuck, he's obnoxious, he ignores that commies are taking over our countries and instead cries about the orange man some more. His fans are even worse, literal commies, the type who will laugh at Ashli Babbit but get triggered by criminal niggers being shot. He pretends he thinks whites becoming a minority isn't a problem and anyone who does think that loses the debate because they're racist.

I watched the Nick Fuentes debates about immigration and i see that he was not as nearly as convincing as in others but i dont see him being outclassed particularly, i think i just comes down to a point of view.
he's obnoxious
This really is what i find detestable, hes obnoxious on every issue and as you say so partisan that it makes me want to punch my laptop
He pretends he thinks whites becoming a minority isn't a problem and anyone who does think that loses the debate because they're racist
This as well, its why i cant watch him. Also, you mentioned his somewhat redpilled appeal. this is what i find most egregious about him. he tries to argue from a point of reason (or more red/blackpilled) but as soon as he comes close to a conclusion (about abortion for example) he sways and goes to this bluepilled viewpoint.
I cant watch him; if you have any recommendations on anyone worthwhile then please send them my way.

Watch destinys video with him. Used to like him but he was utterly iq mogged to the point i could never watch him again
here:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AqMn0cBeO8&ab_channel=Destiny

Kami is a fucking idiot, you didn’t know this before? He’s not an ideological talker, he’s just a comedian. He also hates incels. Complete con IMO, but maybe that’s just me sticking to the “old dissident right wing” era of Harold covington and James mason.

Remember Mr. Metokur ?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xx9WXsZpBQY

Destiny is a flaming faggot.
Who watches this guy´s content ?
Star Wars fans ?

:feelskek:
Kami is a fucking idiot, you didn’t know this before? He’s not an ideological talker, he’s just a comedian. He also hates incels. Complete con IMO, but maybe that’s just me sticking to the “old dissident right wing” era of Harold covington and James mason.
Gypsycrusader is the real OG.

Last edited:
Watch destinys video with him. Used to like him but he was utterly iq mogged to the point i could never watch him again
Yea that was pretty sad. Like imagine getting BTFOed by this guy :feelskek:

View: https://youtu.be/BJB9Z6Q2CsE

Then again kami just says shit for the memes, I doubt he's knowledgeable about the socioeconomic and biological reasons for why people hold nationalist believes.

I should've, i think he roped me in with his ability to annoy bluepilled lefties. I may not prescribe to your neo nazi point of view, and catboy definitely embarrasses that community, but always been a big supporter of yours bummer

I should've, i think he roped me in with his ability to annoy bluepilled lefties. I may not prescribe to your neo nazi point of view, and catboy definitely embarrasses that community, but always been a big supporter of yours bummer
Kami is pro eugenics/anti incel. He’s kind of a tradcucks in the sense he doesn’t like people who hate women and has called incels losers and etc. despite his community definitely having a sizable group of incels. So well.

Kami is pro eugenics/anti incel. He’s kind of a tradcucks in the sense he doesn’t like people who hate women and has called incels losers and etc. despite his community definitely having a sizable group of incels. So well.
Fucking preach. Catboy is the lowest iq neeter ive ever seen but denies an incel following because he doesnt want to be labeled as not being sexually desirable. We agree here. Also, last time i spoke to you you recommended cream for my ptosis, been using but has made no different, has yours changed at all?

Fucking preach. Catboy is the lowest iq neeter ive ever seen but denies an incel following because he doesnt want to be labeled as not being sexually desirable. We agree here. Also, last time i spoke to you you recommended cream for my ptosis, been using but has made no different, has yours changed at all?
Isn’t he literally Chad? I thought that was the reason he got away with all the shit he pulls

Yeah idk if I was Kami I would take in the incel voices, fuck women etc. women already hate anything right wing there’s no point trying to recruit them. You’re turning away literally 100 Incels to get 1 woman.

Try eyetape, that shit is incredibly cheap. I’ve been using creams and eyetape and it’s worked fine for me.

Isn’t he literally Chad? I thought that was the reason he got away with all the shit he pulls
He clearly isnt incel in terms of looks but his personality holds him back severely, your right though

Yeah idk if I was Kami I would take in the incel voices, fuck women etc. women already hate anything right wing there’s no point trying to recruit them. You’re turning away literally 100 Incels to get 1 woman.
I think this is just a reason as to why hes so fucking cretinous, his presence on the internet is embarrassing to me
Try eyetape, that shit is incredibly cheap. I’ve been using creams and eyetape and it’s worked fine for me.
Really? Are you able to give more details, I will defintely do this.

I think this is just a reason as to why hes so fucking cretinous, his presence on the internet is embarrassing to me
I mean as long as he doesn’t open his mouth and continues to be le funny blackface man I’m ok with it, it’s “normalizing” racism/racist jokes and characters. Just don’t take him Srs as an ideologue
Really? Are you able to give more details, I will defintely do this.

Genitals, that is all

here:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AqMn0cBeO8&ab_channel=Destiny

"cooperation is the basis of human nature rather than competition" :feelstastyman:
If cooperation > competition, how would you explain any hierarchy or any situation that actually exists in the real world?
Unless cucking and slaving for others falls under his definition of "cooperation". Otherwise incredibly low IQ

"you also can't just categorise people." Okay retard.
Nooooo you can't just say the color blue is blue. There are different shades and hue of the color blue. That doesn't mean that they are all blue!

Last edited:
I watched the Nick Fuentes debates about immigration and i see that he was not as nearly as convincing as in others but i dont see him being outclassed particularly, i think i just comes down to a point of view.
I prefer the 2v2 one with Nick/ Sargon vs Destiny/ Hasan. I think thats where I realized Destiny was just like any other fucking leftists wasting time on trivial subjects, unwilling to engage in genuine conversation and instead just trying to "win" the debate. It helps that there's a moedrator around with some common fucking sense to keep the lefties from being retarded.
I cant watch him; if you have any recommendations on anyone worthwhile then please send them my way.
Me neither, not a single video on twitter banning Trump, not a single video on all the crazy shit Biden has been saying these last few days, but "oehh I had a debate with another Vegan, how interesting" he's a fucking piece of shit, he's like CNN y'know, it's not misinformation it's just completely ignoring anything that could make his cucked side look bad.

I like these guys for different reasons, they're all YT-friendly so you won't have the hottest of takes but they're good people.
Sargon + lotus eater podcast.
Romanian TVee
Styxenhammer666
Conservative Twins