Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can someone please describe to me the steps a sub8 male who's NOT IN SCHOOL, but working a 9-5 job goes through to get laid?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
This question hasn't been answered, and I would like to know.

Let's just say if someone is in school they can manage to get laid. High school is easier than college, but let's just say it's still doable in college or whatever. Sure

WHAT HAPPENS AFTER?

How do sub8 males get laid when they are working 40+ hours a week and commuting a few more hours? HOW

Please, describe in detail, all the steps. Last time I heard that some high school kid normie provides alcohol for the girl and they hook up, even though that shit sounds dumb, let's just say it works in high school (doubt it). What happens after school is done? How do you get laid outside of online dating when you are not in school?

Last edited:
When i started doing 10 hours a day in my last job i knew it was over. How to even get dine and wine raped.

They don't. Unless their genetics are enough to power through all the hurdles in their way. We are all fucked ngl :kys: :kys: :kys:

- Not being sub4, Non-NT or ethnic.
- Having social circles.

That's a good question. See, there's no social environment like in school. So it's much much harder to get to know someone long enough that they would consider having sex with you.

- Not being sub4, Non-NT or ethnic.
- Having social circles.
so white 5/10 NTs, how do they maintain a social circle when working so much time. Not only that how do they compete against the Chads on Tinder/Instagram that the girls in his social circle are 100% chance talking to

Presuming you're not in a big city be a chadlite (7/10+), use Tinder, and pump-and-dump after a few dates. Yeah, they're not going to be able to order girls to their house to fuck them by saying "you down to fuck tonight baby?" like Chad but they can still get sex from the platform. It's just going to require more time investment.

Last edited:
1) Get a job
2) Work 10-20 years with no breaks and no happiness
3) Accumulate wealth
4) Be 35+ now
5) Look for a single mother that is also 35+
6) Ask her for her hand in marriage
7) Sex is now yours! Twice a year. Once on your birthday and once on your anniversary. Three times for Valentine's Day if you are lucky and spent a lot of money on her!!

There you go OP! SEVEN easy steps on how to get laid that ANYBODY can follow

You would have had to have already developed social circles to have access to toilets to begin with. Then, you must be AT LEAST a 6/10 to have any sort of chance with them. THEN you have to actually go through the process courting her into your room. AND THEN you have to not fuck up which hole you have to put your dick into. Then, you have ascended.
Or a toilet from work is how you could meet girls.

TLDR: it’s over, and basically impossible fuck this clown world.

so white 5/10 NTs, how do they maintain a social circle when working so much time. Not only that how do they compete against the Chads on Tinder/Instagram that the girls in his social circle are 100% chance talking to
Women who use tinder are a small minority. For each woman on tinder there are 4/5 males. Tinder not necessarily is an obstacle.

And you mantain a social circle with the people of your workplace.

Women who use tinder are a small minority.
tenor.gif

If they're not on Tinder they're on another dating app or social media

Living a country that's not (at least not totally) by feminism and living in a country where monogamous relationships are still a thing

Living a country that's not (at least not totally) by feminism and living in a country where monogamous relationships are still a thing
yeah outside the west, fair enough

I don't know either man, hopefully someone comes up with a mystyical answer.
Women who use tinder are a small minority. For each woman on tinder there are 4/5 males. Tinder not necessarily is an obstacle.

And you mantain a social circle with the people of your workplace.
I saw a shitload of my siblings high school aged friends on tinder while I was still living with her. That was only her friends too. They were underaged but lied. Can't imagine how many were I just didn't know about. Every single woman uses tinder for the ego boosts now

Also, using workplaces for "social circles" is 10000% accepting defeat and that's it over. They don't give a fuck about you and won't help you get anything let alone date one of them or their friends.

Last edited:
That's a good question. See, there's no social environment like in school. So it's much much harder to get to know someone long enough that they would consider having sex with you.

Let's just say if someone is in school they can manage to get laid. High school is easier than college, but let's just say it's still doable in college or whatever. Sure

WHAT HAPPENS AFTER?

How do sub8 males get laid when they are working 40+ hours a week and commuting a few more hours? HOW

Please, describe in detail, all the steps. Last time I heard that some high school kid normie provides alcohol for the girl and they hook up, even though that shit sounds dumb, let's just say it works in high school (doubt it). What happens after school is done? How do you get laid outside of online dating when you are not in school?

Last edited:
White CHADS and Black TYRONES would probably do pretty fine in certain Latin America countries ngl
Fixed it for you.

There is zero hope for most whitecels and blackcels on this forum. This cannot be denied

Fixed it for you.

There is zero hope for most whitecels and blackcels on this forum. This cannot be denied
tell that to itsOVER

Basically by betabuxxing, unless the guy in question is attractive enough

Holy shit man it is so brutally fucking over, this is some very brutal suifuel ngl. I must cope harder.

Beats me. I want to know how I can meet/interact with women as a NEET, with no social circle.

WHAT HAPPENS AFTER?

Go to a club/party hundreds of times. Get sex with a drunk semi-unsconscious ugly landwhale once or twice a year at best.

1) Get a job
2) Work 10-20 years with no breaks and no happiness
3) Accumulate wealth
4) Be 35+ now
5) Look for a single mother that is also 35+
6) Ask her for her hand in marriage
7) Sex is now yours! Twice a year. Once on your birthday and once on your anniversary. Three times for Valentine's Day if you are lucky and spent a lot of money on her!!

There you go OP! SEVEN easy steps on how to get laid that ANYBODY can follow
Try not to laugh

OP this thread is ridiculous. Normies in their 20s go to house parties where social circles cross, and they get drunk and meet people of the opposite sex.

If you don’t have a social circle it is easy to imagine the rest of male society lives in isolation like you but that isn’t the case.

OP this thread is ridiculous. Normies in their 20s go to house parties where social circles cross, and they get drunk and meet people of the opposite sex.

"Meeting people" is not the same as having sex.

If you don’t have a social circle it is easy to imagine the rest of male society lives in isolation like you but that isn’t the case.

Social circles accomplish absolutely nothing in terms of getting sex. You're bluepilled if you think otherwise.

@mylifeistrash and @turbocuckcel_7000

High IQ. Betabuxxing only really starts after college, before that normies have relationships and sex

Get EXTREMELY lucky

Go to a club/party hundreds of times. Get sex with a drunk semi-unsconscious ugly landwhale once or twice a year at best.
Normies in their 20s go to house parties where social circles cross, and they get drunk and meet people of the opposite sex.
this is exactly how it works,normies use alcohol to lower foids standards so they can have casual sex.

they go to bars and simp hardcore, randomly bring up trump's small hands when it's not even on topic, m'lady, etc
everyone screams at them when they talk to women younger than 30
eventually either give up or settle, but they pay dearly for exiting their teens without a romantic prospect

they marry a blown out single mother that they met at work and give her all the money they make and tolerate her constant bitching and getting cuckolded in exchange for bimonthly starfish :feelsokman: sub8 in action

Social circles accomplish absolutely nothing in terms of getting sex. You're bluepilled if you think otherwise.
Outrageous statement. Social circles are EVERYTHING when it comes to getting sex as a non-Chad. If you do not have a social circle with normies then I will excuse your ignorance for not knowing that, if not you are just coping, autistic or low IQ (most sub 8 theorists are autistic.)

I am yet to meet an incel here who knows and interacts with normies regularly that believes in sub 8 theory. The most common sub 8 theorists are NEET, non NT and don’t engage with / understand the world at all beyond this forum, I don’t know if that description fits you, but there are bound to be some outliers, as with anything.

Outrageous statement. Social circles are EVERYTHING when it comes to getting sex as a non-Chad. If you do not have a social circle with normies then I will excuse your ignorance for not knowing that, if not you are just coping, autistic or low IQ (most sub 8 theorists are autistic.)

You are bluepilled. There's really not much else to say.

I am yet to meet an incel here who knows and interacts with normies regularly that believes in sub 8 theory. The most common sub 8 theorists are NEET, non NT and don’t engage with / understand the world at all beyond this forum, I don’t know if that description fits you, but there are bound to be some outliers, as with anything.

Anyone who wagecucks interacts with normies every day. AFAIK that's most people on these forums.

You are bluepilled. There's really not much else to say.
haha...
that's not even an argument.
calling users bluepilled just because they disagree with you, without providing any evidence, is low IQ as fuck.

No idea tbh
I assume a lot of NPC sub8s have friend circles where they can find a willing landwhale to betabux.

You are bluepilled. There's really not much else to say
There's a huge problem on this forum of people saying autistic shit and putting up a reality distortion field calling it "based and blackpilled" and that everything else is bluepilled.

Social circle and alcohol are absolutely how normies maximize their chances. Autistic normies will die KHHV. Almost all regular normies won't.

They will have sex multiple times and be in some relationships in their lives

As a truecel, all I know is I can't get laid unless I moneymaxxed which won't ever happen.

haha...
that's not even an argument.
calling users bluepilled just because they disagree with you, without providing any evidence, is low IQ as fuck.

You wouldn't know a good argument if it slapped you across the face.
There's a huge problem on this forum of people saying autistic shit and putting up a reality distortion field calling it "based and blackpilled" and that everything else is bluepilled.

Social circle and alcohol are absolutely how normies maximize their chances. Autistic normies will die KHHV. Almost all regular normies won't.

They will have sex multiple times and be in some relationships in their lives

The reason we say you're bluepilled is because we realize you're too stupid to understand our explanations anyways. Why waste time explaining this shit to you for the 974,929,324th time?

That's because sub8 theory gets misunderstood due to memes, just like the dogpill. Sub8 theory (or rather, law) doesn't say sub8 males can't get sex. It means sub8s need to put in a disproportionate amount of time to get sex and can't have it based on looks and with the same raw lust that Chad can.

The reason we say you're bluepilled is because we realize you're too stupid to understand our explanations anyways. Why waste time explaining this shit to you for the 974,929,324th time?
You're one of the lowest IQ posters on this forum. I literally laughed out loud at your recent thread that woman break the touch barrier and sexually escalate in order to string people along.

You are delusional they don't have to do any of that for orbiters nor do they. I'm sorry but many of those guys who you've seen have their stomachs in bars and night clubs probably got laid that night.

Keep on saying "muh bluepilled" as an argument. You're the person who unironically advocated for Sub9 theory last week. Lmfao.

Who can have a social circle when you work 40+ hours a week and spend 3-5 commuting?

How are these average and below guys finding women who will fuck them? Magic? Why does no one ever list out the process in how they get laid?

Eventually some men can betabux a landwahle and get smelly hairy fat pussy sex from an old hag once a month, but imo, that still counts as incel.