Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can someone please explain to me why .Co is publicly viewable my Normies?

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

I am not Insane, Just one step ahead of the curve.
★★★★★
I have not found any of the Mods responses to this question.

All they would have to do is make ONLY the "Must read content", Lounge, Wiki, and Ban appeals Viewable by lurkers.

Why do the Mods allow these fucking lurkers to profit from our suffering, We are nothing but Clowns and Money mules to these people. Normalshits make Youtube vids for $$$ of us from the Views they get.

Why do mods allow this to continue?

Mods are glowers

What is their reason for allowing this shit?
Suposedly and afaik, it's for "researching purposes" to let us know to the outer internet about this subculture.
Pretty much stupid since we will get condemned for even breathing.

Suposedly and afaik, it's for "researching purposes" to let us know to the outer internet about this subculture.
Pretty much stupid since we will get condemned for even breathing.
So this site is essential a fucking data collection site?
So what these mods are saying is that they INTENTIONALLY made this site pubicly visible so fucking bitchass normalniggers can profit and gain from our suffering?

Why would the mods allow this bullshit? What do they gain from this?

So this site is essential a fucking data collection site?
So what these mods are saying is that they INTENTIONALLY made this site pubicly visible so fucking bitchass normalniggers can profit and gain from our suffering?

Why would the mods allow this bullshit? What do they gain from this?
I dunno lol.
They didn't force you to sign up in this place so cope lmao.

Plus there might be non-cels trying to learn the blackpill, which may help it spread
Moe Sislak spreading blackpill since 1988 (or whatever date he first appeared on the simpsons)

Who gives a fuck

Honestly, this forum should have a register wall to be able to use and see it, only the "must read content" being visible as a sample for lurkers.

wont happen.

Plus there might be non-cels trying to learn the blackpill, which may help it spread
Ive lurked this place for a while and would have never made an account if it werent for it being public.

Honestly, this forum should have a register wall to be able to use and see it, only the "must read content" being visible as a sample for lurkers.

wont happen.
I second this

Shekels.

I used to lurk on a forum called mgtowhq and once the manosphere started getting more exposure a few years back they went completely private. Kinda wish we did that, only unlike that site actually allow new users. I mean I'm sure plenty of IT faggots would larp in for their screencaps but I'm sure it'd be a little more difficult and not worth it to them if they had to jump through hoops. Unless Sigma was still around since he had no life outside of us.

That is what the WIki is for, Most of the fucking Lurkers on this forum are usually in the "Inceldom discussion" screencapping posts for monetary gain or clout of some sort, and are not actually incels.

It's funnier that way.

I don't mind. If I write something on the internet, it's usually because I want people to read it. The more, the better.

That is what the WIki is for, Most of the fucking Lurkers on this forum are usually in the "Inceldom discussion" screencapping posts for monetary gain or clout of some sort, and are not actually incels.
Yes which is why this -

wont happen.
Needs to happen

We're anonymous anyway who cares?

Mods are slayers who enjoy our suffering,

We're anonymous anyway who cares?
You should care when motherfuckers are making $$$ of you via Incel hate vids, and Fuckers who lurk to laugh at our asses for entertainment.

What you are saying is that you are complacent with being a Clown to these normies, a fucking Jester. While Governments study you for research on how to better control your stupid ass, and while being laughed at and mocked by every day by lurkers on the forum.
I just don't think it is right for Incels to be treated this way.
Yes which is why this -

Needs to happen
That is why am I am trying to ask the fucking morons here why the Mods haven't done anything. The Mods told me to use the search button, and I have not found their responses.

Last edited:
You should care when motherfuckers are making $$$ of you via Incel hate vids, and Fuckers who lurk to laugh at our asses for entertainment.

What you are saying is that you are complacent with being a Clown to these normies, a fucking Jester. While Governments study you for research on how to better control your stupid ass, and while being laughed at and mocked by every day by lurkers on the forum.
I just don't think it is right for Incels to be treated this way.

Mockery by normies, general disrespect and exploitation for $$$ is what life is all about though. It's water off a ducks back at this point.

Mockery by normies, general disrespect and exploitation for $$$ is what life is all about though. It's water off a ducks back at this point.
you need to have more self-respect than that.

Cause not sharing the gospel is selfish

If nothing else it would encourage users to log in more, myself included.