owly

Banned
-
I gotta see it and i am too lazy to dig the forum tbh

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Misogynist
-

Don't talk to me or my boygirlfriend like that ever again.

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Luminary
-
absolutely disgusting :feelspuke:

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

Admiral
-
Wow, apart from his soylent style/presentation, the only truly bad thing about his looks is his hairline, which is salvageable. He could get a non tranny normie tier girl if he put any effort, with max effort he could pull a 7 even.
Goddamn him to hell...wasn't anticipating this tbh.

YungCell

YungCell

Niggas iffy
-
Wow, apart from his soylent style/presentation, the only truly bad thing about his looks is his hairline, which is salvageable. He could get a non tranny normie tier girl if he put any effort, with max effort he could pull a 7 even.
You're forgetting that hes 5'5"

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
Oh god NEETAndTidy mogs me. Also that tranny :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

Admiral
-
You're forgetting that hes 5'5"
I wasn't aware of that at all. I never caught most of his posts. We must have different circadian rhythms. Even still. His face is average to very slightly above average.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

-
he's soylentinated himself very well going from those pics, but in the end...this is your reward for soylentinating yourself in 2019... a tranny.

when's the wedding?

Joelossus

Joelossus

21 y/o kv, Neetcel
-
Tbh, seeing those pics really ruined my day, and i feEl very bad about myself.

YungCell

YungCell

Niggas iffy
-
I wasn't aware of that at all. I never caught most of his posts. We must have different circadian rhythms. Even still. His face is average to very slightly above average.
While I do believe that face is the most important aspect of looks, his is nowhere near good enough to compensate for his hairline, autism and height. The fact that hes white is(was) his only chance to ascend with a foid but it seems he opted for a white tranny over a noodlewhore.

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

Admiral
-
Tbh, seeing those pics really ruined my day, and i feEl very bad about myself.
I'd get over it quick if I were you. You choose not to put cock in you butt and device a big community of suffering people into thinking you don't, so you're objectively a better person than he is.

Also off topic to your post but that motherfucker had a halo effect going on from being a postmaxxer. If he had put out the exact same type of content he did with only a few hundred posts for example, people wouldn't be prefacing hate messages for him with "he was so cool" etc.
People need to reevaluate their reasoning when they do that in my humble opinion.
While I do believe that face is the most important aspect of looks, his is nowhere near good enough to compensate for his hairline, autism and height. The fact that hes white is(was) his only chance to ascend with a foid but it seems he opted for a white tranny over a noodlewhore.
Yeah the height is the real killer. I mostly agree now.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

-
if you had his looks, could soylentinating yourself before 2019 actually get you a biological woman? can it still get you something other than a tranny in 2019 and later?

Joelossus

Joelossus

21 y/o kv, Neetcel
-
I'd get over it quick if I were you. You choose not to put cock in you butt and device a big community of suffering people into thinking you don't, so you're objectively a better person than he is.

Also off topic to your post but that motherfucker had a halo effect going on from being a postmaxxer. If he had put out the exact same type of content he did with only a few hundred posts for example, people wouldn't be prefacing hate messages for him with "he was so cool" etc.
People need to reevaluate their reasoning when they do that in my humble opinion.
Thanks for your consoling message bro, i appreciate it.

fOreVER

fOreVER

Bonesmash professional
-
He doesnt look bad

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
I want all larpers and fakecels off my FUCKING FORUM

gnomen1

gnomen1

Veteran
-
Can someone explain to me what he did? Was he a homosexual cross-dresser the entire time he pretended to be incel on this forum? What did he get out of this behavior?

Norky

Norky

Officer
-
He face mogs me, but is still short. He might as well have looked for a more attractive gay man rather than that abysmal tranny, since he likes men.

Pigman

Pigman

Let’s All Riot
-
I wonder if he fucked him her in the ass yet. Or did he she fucking him in the ass?

Unhappy-Man

Unhappy-Man

Existence is futile
-
A 7!!!?
Thats pretty delusional tbh

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

No loli-no life! My dick 11cm
-
Not very good looking as female, so this is just totally gay

Sans

Sans

Mythic
-
Who do you think consumes more soy: NEET or his girlfriend?

DaveBuster

DaveBuster

Veteran
-
If he's 5'5 he's truecel. If he's a tallfag, he could turn himself into a mid-tier normie, able to betabux, but that's not ascension any more than this trap shit is.

Legend
-
ask @FrailPaleStaleMale

he doesnt know his potential..he maybe a chad disguising as fatcel.. JFL if u haven't try everything before coming here
he banned man i will try to pm him

RollD20

RollD20

Waiting for wizard powers.
-
Well at least he does have short in the name, so he didn't lie about that...

Legend
-
@FrailPaleStaleMale can you please tell me more im trying to figure out what happend!! :feelstrash:

gnomen1

gnomen1

Veteran
-
Was he the redheaded tranny or the bearded blackhaired one?

mybodyisrotting

mybodyisrotting

2D worshipper
-

Legend
-
angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Finita est
-
He looks exactly like an IT Soyboy. This just makes it even more ironic.

Marquis de Sade

Marquis de Sade

Officer
-
Thats fucking grim. An i though being a cuck was bottom of the barrow. But fuckin a tranny :feelspuke:

FinnCel

FinnCel

Overlord
-
Oh god NEETAndTidy mogs me. Also that tranny :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
The only reason he is an incel is that he's short.
Well, can't call him an incel anymore if he is fucking now

mybodyisrotting

mybodyisrotting

2D worshipper
-
Last edited:
MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
This is not okay

Incline

Incline

22/White - Enduring my misery
-
I always knew there was something seriously fucking wrong with this guy. The first red flag is when some of his faggot friend on facebook asked him for relationship advice.

There are only 2 scenarios when people will ask you for such advice

1. You are a massive fucking faggot that takes cock up his ass all day long.
  2. You are a massive mega-chad who fucks bitches daily.