Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can someone show me neets tranny pic

owly

owly

Banned
-
I gotta see it and i am too lazy to dig the forum tbh

Wow, apart from his soylent style/presentation, the only truly bad thing about his looks is his hairline, which is salvageable. He could get a non tranny normie tier girl if he put any effort, with max effort he could pull a 7 even.
Goddamn him to hell...wasn't anticipating this tbh.

Wow, apart from his soylent style/presentation, the only truly bad thing about his looks is his hairline, which is salvageable. He could get a non tranny normie tier girl if he put any effort, with max effort he could pull a 7 even.
You're forgetting that hes 5'5"

Oh god NEETAndTidy mogs me. Also that tranny :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

You're forgetting that hes 5'5"
I wasn't aware of that at all. I never caught most of his posts. We must have different circadian rhythms. Even still. His face is average to very slightly above average.

he's soylentinated himself very well going from those pics, but in the end...this is your reward for soylentinating yourself in 2019... a tranny.

when's the wedding?

Tbh, seeing those pics really ruined my day, and i feEl very bad about myself.

I wasn't aware of that at all. I never caught most of his posts. We must have different circadian rhythms. Even still. His face is average to very slightly above average.
While I do believe that face is the most important aspect of looks, his is nowhere near good enough to compensate for his hairline, autism and height. The fact that hes white is(was) his only chance to ascend with a foid but it seems he opted for a white tranny over a noodlewhore.

Tbh, seeing those pics really ruined my day, and i feEl very bad about myself.
I'd get over it quick if I were you. You choose not to put cock in you butt and device a big community of suffering people into thinking you don't, so you're objectively a better person than he is.

Also off topic to your post but that motherfucker had a halo effect going on from being a postmaxxer. If he had put out the exact same type of content he did with only a few hundred posts for example, people wouldn't be prefacing hate messages for him with "he was so cool" etc.
People need to reevaluate their reasoning when they do that in my humble opinion.
While I do believe that face is the most important aspect of looks, his is nowhere near good enough to compensate for his hairline, autism and height. The fact that hes white is(was) his only chance to ascend with a foid but it seems he opted for a white tranny over a noodlewhore.
Yeah the height is the real killer. I mostly agree now.

if you had his looks, could soylentinating yourself before 2019 actually get you a biological woman? can it still get you something other than a tranny in 2019 and later?

I'd get over it quick if I were you. You choose not to put cock in you butt and device a big community of suffering people into thinking you don't, so you're objectively a better person than he is.

Also off topic to your post but that motherfucker had a halo effect going on from being a postmaxxer. If he had put out the exact same type of content he did with only a few hundred posts for example, people wouldn't be prefacing hate messages for him with "he was so cool" etc.
People need to reevaluate their reasoning when they do that in my humble opinion.
Thanks for your consoling message bro, i appreciate it.

He doesnt look bad

I want all larpers and fakecels off my FUCKING FORUM

Can someone explain to me what he did? Was he a homosexual cross-dresser the entire time he pretended to be incel on this forum? What did he get out of this behavior?

He face mogs me, but is still short. He might as well have looked for a more attractive gay man rather than that abysmal tranny, since he likes men.

I wonder if he fucked him her in the ass yet. Or did he she fucking him in the ass?

A 7!!!?
Thats pretty delusional tbh

Not very good looking as female, so this is just totally gay

Who do you think consumes more soy: NEET or his girlfriend?

If he's 5'5 he's truecel. If he's a tallfag, he could turn himself into a mid-tier normie, able to betabux, but that's not ascension any more than this trap shit is.

ask @FrailPaleStaleMale

he doesnt know his potential..he maybe a chad disguising as fatcel.. JFL if u haven't try everything before coming here
he banned man i will try to pm him

Well at least he does have short in the name, so he didn't lie about that...

@FrailPaleStaleMale can you please tell me more im trying to figure out what happend!! :feelstrash:

Was he the redheaded tranny or the bearded blackhaired one?

He looks exactly like an IT Soyboy. This just makes it even more ironic.

Thats fucking grim. An i though being a cuck was bottom of the barrow. But fuckin a tranny :feelspuke:

Oh god NEETAndTidy mogs me. Also that tranny :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
The only reason he is an incel is that he's short.
Well, can't call him an incel anymore if he is fucking now