Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can someone show me neets tranny pic

Last edited:
This is not okay

I always knew there was something seriously fucking wrong with this guy. The first red flag is when some of his faggot friend on facebook asked him for relationship advice.

There are only 2 scenarios when people will ask you for such advice

1. You are a massive fucking faggot that takes cock up his ass all day long.
  2. You are a massive mega-chad who fucks bitches daily.

If he's 5'5 he's truecel. If he's a tallfag, he could turn himself into a mid-tier normie, able to betabux, but that's not ascension any more than this trap shit is.
If he were tall he would be able to get at least a 5/10 girl without betabuxxing. He isnt ugly and he is white.

But yes, 5' 5" is a death tier height.

time to unpack the fag jokes !

@NEETAndTidy : hey there shitty shitty fag fag how do you do ?
I said hey there shitty shitty fag fag how do you do
?!

who has the bigger dick you or your gf ? do you ride a Harley ?
are you british ? do you smoke fags ? is your gf a roastie ?
what is it with you fags and rainbows ? hey man you should sign up for reddit or codeguru.
jizz luize, jizzes crist, where did you MEAT her ?
do you have any hot hag friends ? don't be a pussy.

:feelsgah::feelshaha:

I can see the facial hair on the tranny :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
A 7!!!?
Thats pretty delusional tbh
Are you just joking or are you actually serious with this?

Even a normie tier female is absolutely delusional.
Good lighting I guess. Also I was in shock that he wasn't truecel maybe, which I still don't think he is facially. When found out he was 5'5 I reconsidered though.

:giga: NeetandTidy was aFaggot all along ?
he looks like what I imagined brazilian sigma would look like!
soyfilled degeneratess!!!!

god is dead and we killed him
:feelsbadman:

RIP @NEETAndTidy. I liked you bro and I wish you didn't go down like this. I'm sorry life failed you so bad it came to this. It's rough for all of us out there. I guess everyone's gotta find their own way. Goodbye.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

mfw I see that tranny tbhtbhtngleded

Wow, apart from his soylent style/presentation, the only truly bad thing about his looks is his hairline, which is salvageable. He could get a non tranny normie tier girl if he put any effort, with max effort he could pull a 7 even.
Goddamn him to hell...wasn't anticipating this tbh.
Pull a 7?

Wow, apart from his soylent style/presentation, the only truly bad thing about his looks is his hairline, which is salvageable. He could get a non tranny normie tier girl if he put any effort, with max effort he could pull a 7 even.
Goddamn him to hell...wasn't anticipating this tbh.
He can't be a 7. If that were truth everybody here can get laid. Foids detect your subhumanity no matter you do about your looks.