Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Can someone who has a reddit account explain this to this innocent girl?

Dumb ass bitch IT has a dictionary for all the words. Proof foids just want shit handed to them while they do no work.

XD Waaahhh racism wahhhh offensive terms.
Listen woman, we aren't easily offended and love freedom of speech.

Dumb ass bitch IT has a dictionary for all the words. Proof foids just want shit handed to them while they do no work.
Cant even go on the incels wiki or the IT dictionary. Literally 2 or 3 clicks. Not only is she lazy but also stupid. Cant even understand “celibate” is shortened to “cel”. And im supposed to believe women are hard working and intelligent

Cant even go on the incels wiki or the IT dictionary. Literally 2 or 3 clicks. Not only is she lazy but also stupid. Cant even understand “celibate” is shortened to “cel”. And im supposed to believe women are hard working and intelligent

hard working jfl

Foids really are retarted. All they know is fuck chad.

"It’s really confusing trying to explain but I think you get the idea.

Edit: if you still don’t understand let me know and I’ll try to explain it further"

dont worry some simpcel will explain it to her soon enough