Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Can someone who knows chemistry explain why my protein shake turns curdled in cold temperatures?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I thought the opposite was supposed to happen. That it curdles in warm temperatures. But it used to be a couple months ago I couldn't even walk outside with my protein shakes. Because they would turn to cream in the freezing temperatures.

I don't mean it froze. I mean it turned to cream. Not frozen crystals. It had the texture of sour cream.

i dont know chemisrty because i cheated and my teacher was retarded curry

I think it’s because cold temperatures slows molecular movement, making particles end up farther away. It’s why for example glasses can break if you freeze them when full of water, the water expands and cracks the glass. The curdling is probably because of a change in intermolecular distance and force which can alter the state of matter, especially liquid pretty potently

I read an article about it somewhere, I know because I looked it up when it first happened. But damned if I could find it again.

I'm a biochemist in Ragnarok Online. I hope I can be helpful:

God made it that way.

No idea about that