Can something be done about zero-effort posts,or postmaxxers?

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Recruit
★★★★
5d 17h 2m
I' talking about people who CONSTANTLY respond with one word replies, or worse, bullshit like "did not read" etc.

78980n

78980n

★★★★★
110d 10h 38m
Report them, and mods should enforce it, no excuse when we have the Sewers to postmaxx I guess.

Bourbon

Bourbon

Hugless, Kissless
★★★★
12d 6h 2m
Postmaxxing is a sign of being a fakecel

IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

Death
★★★★★
46d 15h 22m
did not read

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
107d 19h 33m
I haven’t seen any of that since the sewers. Are you talking about the sewers?

then maybe you should stop posting in the sewers

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Honorary Bluecel
★★★★★
164d 14h 10m
I took 8 months to get out of graycel territory, is that truecel or fakecel jfl
Truest of truecels, obviously. My condolences for that.

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Obscure
★★★★★
70d 16h 3m
Now this is a greycel tier post

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
33d 19h 54m
Didn't read.

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
★★★★★
29d 20h 30m
ask when you postmaxx out of greyceldom

Grothendieck

Grothendieck

Overlord
★★★★★
42d 22h 12m
OP is right though
I still don't understand why we have the Sewers? Like literally why? It serves no purpose. It's almost as if Serge want more fakecels here.
There should not be any sewers and replies in the OFFtopic section should not be counted. Only count the one's in the ID section. Nowadays every schmuck has 20k+ post count and hardly anyone cares about their opinion. Like literally who gives a fuck what @xyzcel has to say about any serious topic? We need a serious overhaul or this place will loose its charm and will become a breeding ground of bored teens postmaxing to get that shiny new rank.
Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

Major
★★★★
16d 23h 26m
I still don't understand why we have the Sewers? Like literally why? It serves no purpose. It's almost as if Serge want more fakecels here.
There should not be any sewers and replies in the OFFtopic section should not be counted. Only count the one's in the ID section. Nowadays every schmuck has 20k+ post count and hardly anyone cares about their opinion. Like literally who gives a fuck what @xyzcel has to say about any serious topic? We need a serious overhaul or this place will loose its charm and will become a breeding ground of bored teens postmaxing to get that shiny new rank.
Just my 2 cents.
Maybe instead of having post count we should have a word count. It is much more indicative of effort.

Quasimodocel

Quasimodocel

A 25 year old KHHTSLPTV
23d 43m
Grothendieck

Grothendieck

Overlord
★★★★★
42d 22h 12m
Maybe instead of having post count we should have a word count. It is much more indicative of effort.
Or maybe just like how there is no reaction score similarly there should not be any post count at all. What purpose does this serve besides the blatant discrimination

DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

Major
★★★★
16d 23h 26m
Or maybe just like how there is no reaction score similarly there should not be any post count at all. What purpose does this serve besides the blatant discrimination
Eh, I kinda like it. I enjoy seeing my rank go up. In addition, I feel like it's fair that higher rank people get to have more to say about this forum than news and graycels.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Master of Time
★★★★★
73d 1h 30m
Just my 2 cents.
Couldn't agree more but sadly the site has taken another direction.
I'd like to see posts count in ID and OT but with much stricter moderation, and have the sewers not increase count
Delete sewer posts from existing postcounts

I

Introvert

★★★★
13d 22h 10m
Just my 2 cents.
I fully agree. Post quality should be what matters on this forum, not post quantity. Unfortunately, this is not the case on this forum now.

I agree with this too. What the post count leads to is that status obsessed normies compete about writing as many (low effort) posts as possible, while high IQ posts end up in the shadows.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Master of Time
★★★★★
73d 1h 30m
I fully agree. Post quality should be what matters on this forum, not post quantity. Unfortunately, this is not the case on this forum now.

I agree with this too. What the post count leads to is that status obsessed normies compete about writing as many (low effort) posts as possible, while high IQ posts end up in the shadows.
If only the admin took notice

pp183

pp183

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
148d 56m
its what the sewers is for

goydivision

goydivision

16yo kerosenecel
★★★
9d 16h 56m
I completely agree with your point. This image board forum should reward erudite and intellectual discourse as opposed to base and unintelligent spamming.

DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

Major
★★★★
16d 23h 26m
I completely agree with your point. This image board forum should reward erudite and intellectual discourse as opposed to base and unintelligent spamming.
Tbhtbhngl

goydivision

goydivision

16yo kerosenecel
★★★
9d 16h 56m
Tbhtbhngl
Indeed.
Jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
74d 4h 52m
The sewers is shit tbh unless you like reddit tier humour

Grothendieck

Grothendieck

Overlord
★★★★★
42d 22h 12m
Society

unsettling

unsettling

Transcendental
★★★★★
102d 25m
kill the postmaxxers

Zettacel

Zettacel

★ ∈ KD6-3.7 ⋑ ★
★★★★★
51d 6h 12m
Can something be done about zero-effort posts,or postmaxxers?
I' talking about people who CONSTANTLY respond with one word replies, or worse, bullshit like "did not read" etc.
soyoverload.png

bait____

bait____

misogynistic bone structure
★★★★★
29d 11h 52m
ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
★★★★★
29d 12h 4m
Postmaxxing is a sign of being a fakecel
I genuinely think there's a fine middle ground for that scenario. Posting too much or too little raises some alarms.

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
★★★★★
29d 20h 30m
This threaded reminded me to postmaxx thanks

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
78d 3h 45m
OP is right though
OP is right but this thread has been made so many times. Low effort is already against the rules its just not reported enough/enforced enough to really make a difference.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
107d 19h 33m
T. Angry newcel

keep up ranks. Especially join date. I mog most the forum in this regard mmmm