Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can southern europeans and jews be considered honorary ethnicels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14421
  • Start date
Deleted member 14421

Deleted member 14421

Self-banned
-
From what i observe, a large portion of the southern european and jewish population look straight out of ethnicel nations... and even tho officially they would be labeled as "white", it's quite clear they can't pull JBW at all

They can be honorary in my gas chamber.

I like to call them niggers

They can be labled trash just like cumskins, as they are human

Southern Europeans are chads (except me). Or do you mean Slavs?

They are still Caucasian but rank low as far as "whiteness".

I've been around white Anglo Americans long enough to know that they commonly poke fun at Italians for all sorts of stuff and also being nigger-like at times.

Jews, obviously have their quirks associated with North Africans/Arabs.

Some of them can be considered ethnicels but obviously not as fucked as Curries, Sands, Rice, dark Indian Mestizos, and Blacks.

No, they're mostly white

I consider most of them ethnics, they get so triggered if you compare them to sand niggers.

I mean they consider themselves rulers of the ethnics. So why not. You can be their noahide servant.

Half my country would be considered ethnic because they're gypsies :feelsStudy:

Jews are indeed strange and are very difficult to read.

Last edited:
I think most ginger men count

No Med men are the most attractive according to studies, jews maybe

South European men can get away with treating women bad and trying to pick them up in Northern Europe as women treat anything foreign better.

They are still Caucasian but rank low as far as "whiteness".

I've been around white Anglo Americans long enough to know that they commonly poke fun at Italians for all sorts of stuff and also being nigger-like at times.

Jews, obviously have their quirks associated with North Africans/Arabs.

Some of them can be considered ethnicels but obviously not as fucked as Curries, Sands, Rice, dark Indian Mestizos, and Blacks.
@Copexodius Maximus

I am Portuguese, and the only person of my maternal side with actual Amerindian ancestry.

[UWSL]Half of all Brazilian-born Americans live in just three states: 80,000 in Florida; 65,000 in Massachusetts (mostly Greater Boston); and 39,000 in California (most in Los Angeles County). New Jersey and New York combined are home to over 50,000 Brazilians.[/UWSL]Aug 25, 2021

BZ