Can there be a self improvement sub section like Looksmax on here?

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Luminary of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
★★★★★
37d 13h 27m
As how it states in effect. Anyone shit posting on there or other crap gets warnings as such but I'm sure you get the idea.

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
56d 1h 31m
I don't think people here hold as much knowledge as those chads tbh
Also brutal noreplypill

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
60d 2h 43m
Why not just go to Looksmax? Looksmax is our "self improvement subsesction." They're part of the same forum family.

Yerberito

Yerberito

Enlightened
★★★★★
57d 15h 36m
Thats why Looksmaxxme exist, not necessary.

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
96d 5h 25m
Improve your fapping techiques

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
121d 18h 40m
Bad idea tbh. Looksmax.me exists for a reason.

Plus you can always just make a thread anyway and people here would be willing to give some advice.

Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

I want out
★★★★★
38d 2h 30m
No need for it.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Luminary
★★★★★
58d 5h 41m
Self improvement= getting surgery

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
56d 1h 31m
Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Commander
44d 3h 15m
SELF IMMMPROOOOOOOOOOOOVE

IF YOU ARENT DEADLIFTING BLACK HOLES YOU ARENT TRYING BROOOOOO

WEAK

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Hero of Winds
★★★★★
61d 3h 22m
Why not just go to Looksmax? Looksmax is our "self improvement subsesction." They're part of the same forum family.
The looksmax community sucks though.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
60d 2h 43m
The looksmax community sucks though.
They are us. It's made of people who migrated from here over to there.

They suck because they're allowed to suck. Being an incel that's allowed to discuss self-improvement, you're inclined to suck. You won't necessarily suck, but think about why the Looksmax community sucks: The mogging, the bullying, it happens because people are allowed to discuss self-improvement. Self-improvement leads to pitting people against each other. Weeding out the lesser forumers in favor of the handsomer forumers.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Hero of Winds
★★★★★
61d 3h 22m
They are us. It's made of people who migrated from here over to there.

They suck because they're allowed to suck. Being an incel that's allowed to discuss self-improvement, you're inclined to suck. You won't necessarily suck, but think about why the Looksmax community sucks: The mogging, the bullying, it happens because people are allowed to discuss self-improvement. Self-improvement leads to pitting people against each other. Weeding out the lesser forumers in favor of the handsomer forumers.
Eh, I don't agree with that. There's tons of normies on looksmax. The culture is different. It's a different userbase even if some banned users migrated.

Admiral_Arkantos

Admiral_Arkantos

Führerscheinlossus
★★★★★
40d 22h 38m
Don't we have looksmax for that? I'd be fine adding something here anyway though, something new is always welcome.

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
27d 8h 16m
manicel

manicel

cya
-
50d 13h 52m
Lmao this place is to rot, if u want to self improve go somewhere else

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Overlord
★★★★★
39d 11h 50m
No this forum is more about doom and gloom and making yourself seem worse off than you actually are tbh.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

★★★★★
37d 13h 27m
Eh, I don't agree with that. There's tons of normies on looksmax. The culture is different. It's a different userbase even if some banned users migrated.
That's what I'm getting at.

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

Diagnosed Autistic Person.
★★★★★
27d 18h 49m
Self improvement is cope

Pennywise

Pennywise

Take the Blue Pill
-
26d 16h 20m
This is mostly a blackpilled incel community. If you are looksmaxxing you are definitely living in the redpilled world.

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict druggicel
★★★★★
82d 23h 54m
Just use looksmaxx tbh

cryptic__egg

cryptic__egg

Legend
★★
17d 22h 14m
Isn't that pretty much what looksmaxx is?

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
74d 5h 51m
This is mostly a blackpilled incel community. If you are looksmaxxing you are definitely living in the redpilled world.
how is looksmaxxing only redpilled? if you acknowledge that looks matter a shit ton its only logical to try and improve them. Even if you don't ascend its better to be a 4/10 or 5/10 than a 3/10

lll

lll

Banned
-
20d 9h 7m
Surgery.

There that is the only looksmaxxing tip you need.

Pennywise

Pennywise

Take the Blue Pill
-
26d 16h 20m
how is looksmaxxing only redpilled? if you acknowledge that looks matter a shit ton its only logical to try and improve them. Even if you don't ascend its better to be a 4/10 or 5/10 than a 3/10
The act of merely trying with foids is very redpilled. I recommend all incels try, at least for awhile. However, there comes a point where I think the black pill is the best an only option. Whether that point is reached by appearance issues or by life situations,
If you're purely blackpilled, you've given up. There's no hope. Its over.
I have no interest in my appearance any more. I only cope. There's already a pretty good forum for looksmaxxing, anyway.

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
74d 5h 51m
The act of merely trying with foids is very redpilled. I recommend all incels try, at least for awhile. However, there comes a point where I think the black pill is the best an only option. Whether that point is reached by appearance issues or by life situations,
If you're purely blackpilled, you've given up. There's no hope. Its over.
I have no interest in my appearance any more. I only cope. There's already a pretty good forum for looksmaxxing, anyway.
you get treated better overall though. I understand giving up (I have very low motivation myself) but its a low IQ choice to literally not care about your appearance at all when it effects so much. You can be blackpilled and know its over but still want to be treated slightly better.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

★★★★★
37d 13h 27m
you get treated better overall though. I understand giving up (I have very low motivation myself) but its a low IQ choice to literally not care about your appearance at all when it effects so much. You can be blackpilled and know its over but still want to be treated slightly better.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Pennywise

Pennywise

Take the Blue Pill
-
26d 16h 20m
I'm so blackpilled that I've reached the stage of genuinely not caring what people think of me. I for the most part disagree with people getting surgery because it doesnt always work. Then you are left with a big bill with nothing to show for it. You're better off just going on sex tourism or coping with a doll in most cases tbh. If you're really convinced it's going to help you, go for it. Don't say you weren't warned that it might not work and good luck. I'm not out to stop anyone. I have hermitmaxxed. I live apart from lametream normie society. I'll never go back, either.

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
38d 6h 0m
Another vote for no. If you want to discuss looksmaxxing and other forms of self improvement, go to looksmax or some other forum.

If you think they suck there, you'd probably think the same about those who'd participate here.

This forum is more like hospice care. It's for those beyond help.

GoffSystemQB

GoffSystemQB

Nefarious Dark Overlord of I.N.C.E.L. aka mod
★★★★★
98d 23h 34m
Another vote for no. If you want to discuss looksmaxxing and other forms of self improvement, go to looksmax or some other forum.

If you think they suck there, you'd probably think the same about those who'd participate here.

This forum is more like hospice care. It's for those beyond help.
Is there nothing in our lives that we can improve or fix? The only solution presented for everything is "cope or rope"? I don't agree with that.
For example, there are people here who want to change location or get surgery and may ascend if that's the case, but they don't have the money.

Maybe someone just wants to get advice or knowledge on a particular skill. I don't see what's wrong with having a general (or specialized) self-improvement forum at all. I've seen people advise people on here to improve their life/situation in certain cases. If that's the case why shouldn't there be a subforum for self-improvement?

@BlkPillPres

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
38d 6h 0m
Is there nothing in our lives that we can improve or fix?
Of course there is but that's why there's Looksmax. If you don't like it there, then you wouldn't like a self-improvement subforum here because it would be the same kind of people (and actual same people) talking about the same kind of things.

GoffSystemQB

GoffSystemQB

Nefarious Dark Overlord of I.N.C.E.L. aka mod
★★★★★
98d 23h 34m
Of course there is but that's why there's Looksmax. If you don't like it there, then you wouldn't like a self-improvement subforum here because it would be the same kind of people (and actual same people) talking about the same kind of things.
Okay but if what if we wanted to get advice from actual incels not just formerly banned trolls from .co and normies. Quite frankly, it also isn't a good place for many here to browse considering our mental condition.

Furthermore, most of the discussion on this place will always be related to inceldom and the blackpill. That's what we come here for, but having to leave and go to another place with foreign people to get basic advice just ensures that we never do so. I registered an account on looksmax.me and I would prefer that I never have to go there or leave the site just to get basic advice and I have barely gone there as a result.

The people that would use the subforum would be the 200 or so active users here and I already know many of them. In fact, that makes it a lot easier to get useful advice because we're already familiar with all the regular posters here.

Last edited:
Diocel

Diocel

Dindu Nuffin
★★★★★
78d 15h 11m
just use looksmaxx bro