Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can u control what women respond to with culture?

L

Looksredpilled

Banned
-
Im asking cause when using my catfish Chad, several ASIAN WOMEN who grew up in the asian culture, do NOT want nothing to do with me. I just said hi to an asian girl, and she completely ignored me. So I said hi again and asked if she dont like what she saw?

Her response:

"Yes you look good but good looks are not everything, U seem to be full of yourself and I want a guy who is down to earth and honest, and a good man. You dont seem like the loyal type".

So I respond:

"Im very loyal and Im looking for a girlfriend, I dont want flings .."

She responds:

"Im sorry but you are not for me, bye"

Then she blocks me.

Im getting blocked left and right by average and fatcel women with this Chad, but now even ASIAN women do it, cause they want nothing to do with a player they tell me.

Is womens preferences very easy controlled by culture or something?

Yes.
It's also very much about appearances. They don't want to appear negatively. If their cultures makes dating a "jock" appear as some form of sluttery, thus makes them appear in a bad light, the will avoid it.
The problem is western cultures encourages it.

Show up as that CHAD IRL and she would fuck you on sight. LOL

Yes.
It's also very much about appearances. They don't want to appear negatively. If their cultures makes dating a "jock" appear as some form of sluttery, thus makes them appear in a bad light, the will avoid it.
The problem is western cultures encourages it.

Wow, Its crazy how much u can control female preferences with social pressure. Females do EVERYTHING to be part of the group and do as everyone else.

Western culture encourage women to fuck super-Chad with tattooes and low inhibition criminals.
Show up as that CHAD IRL and she would fuck you on sight. LOL

Im actually starting to doubt this.

Only some hERoes can stop them

Wow, Its crazy how much u can control female preferences with social pressure. Females do EVERYTHING to be part of the group and do as everyone else.

Western culture encourage women to fuck super-Chad with tattooes and low inhibition criminals.

The priority for female humans is to secure group acceptance, that's why they are much more agreable and do their utmost to appear in a good light (aka virtuesignalling). If they can avoid being ostracized by the group, they do everything that benefits them.

That means that deep down they will still want to fuck chad, but the fact that deep down they want to be secured by society will somewhat negate that if society is against dating foreigner Chad.

Yes, culture is what makes them how they are now