Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can we all just agree that BBC theory and JBW theory are contradictory?

Dialgatime321

Dialgatime321

Banned
-
Can we all just agree that BBC theory and JBW theory are contradictory? Like, BBC theory says that, at least in countries like the US (it's certainly not true internationally), BBCs have higher SMV than any other race, while JBW theory would argue that, even in the US, whites have a higher SMV than any race. So which is it? In the USA, do white men or black men have more SMV? Obviously black women have low SMV (relative to white women), I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about men. What do you think?

Whitey trumps all

both theories are retarded as fuck @Colvin76

White people are gods who slay just because they're white. Blacks can slay only if they are tall, handsome, athletic, etc. Case closed.

White people are gods who slay just because they're white. Blacks can slay only if they are tall, handsome, athletic, etc. Case closed.
A non thugmaxxd lil Boosie would be posting here. I rest my case for jbw

BBC is limited to a few white liberal countries, while JBW is universal.

JBW is number 1 priority, then if foids get bored and wanna try something new BBC might work. Most foids never want bbc though

We live in a world where dogpill is real

The BBC is an ever looming threat to democracies EVERYWHERE!

yPQgU7eSJAyI2gRu1CS8jvX5dIgH11bSLw28n0hx4zmcyVClyB82AImDwP0_puE2momEZkpzlf6ygUiveG6k9s-_ZOKI9TV7xaotSHmK07gT_Uhf1d_hq79su0Ypw7tbL98-1yWV-roldw

220px-Fear_of_a_Black_Planet.jpg

BBC theory = fit blacks fucking white landwhales
JBW = low tier whites ascending with low tier asians

Non-overlapping target women.

BBC is a niche fetish. Yes there are some foids (specially white) who are into big dick fetish.

There are some very small minority of foids who are into Indian guys, you will also find some very small minority of foids who are into east-asian guys, even there are some foids who are into wheel-chair bound paraplegic guys. These are called fetish.

Also, not all black guys have BBC.

BBC is a white-nationalist cope. Since they tend to have chimp level IQ, this BBC cope is very popular among them.

Just be chad
Just be tyrone
Just be chaddam
Just be chang
Etc