[SuicideFuel] Can we all pray for the chat?

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
★★★★★
105d 4h 41m
The chat is in dire straits and needs help, please join me in prayer in hopes that it can get better.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
33d 11h 35m
Yes we can all pray for the Chad.

Zettacel

Zettacel

★ ∈ KD6-3.7 ⋑ ★
★★★★★
50d 20h 20m
Indari

Indari

Just Be Dutch
★★★★★
58d 22h 38m
i pray that im fuckin dutch and bitch fucking shit on my dick asssholefuck this shit

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Obscure
★★★★★
69d 17h 4m
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Captain
★★★★★
6d 12h 44m
If our prayers didn't make us better looking, it won't do shit.

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
78d 5m
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Captain
★★★★★
6d 12h 44m
it worked this time tbh. too bad it didn't when I was trying to get taller :feels:
Same bro, I prayed to get taller when I was younger, and it was a complete failure
It's over

BurntNegroid_Cel077

BurntNegroid_Cel077

Over 4 African-cels my bruddahs
6d 22h 26m
it worked this time tbh. too bad it didn't when I was trying to get taller :feels:
Same bro, I prayed to get taller when I was younger, and it was a complete failure
It's over
Don't remind me :feelsbadman:. Used to look up so many bullshit success stories. Prayed every single night to be tall in high school. Thought I'd finally have my turn to grow again, never happened.

Incellectual

Incellectual

★★★★★
78d 5m
Don't remind me :feelsbadman:. Used to look up so many bullshit success stories. Prayed every single night to be tall in high school. Thought I'd finally have my turn to grow again, never happened.
I remember I even tried to use cringy magic when I was in middle school to try and grow and get a gf jfl. looking back that was cringe as fuck.

BurntNegroid_Cel077

BurntNegroid_Cel077

6d 22h 26m
I remember I even tried to use cringy magic when I was in middle school to try and grow and get a gf jfl. looking back that was cringe as fuck.
I did the same thing. Watched those stupid "spell to manifest a gf to fall in love with" videos and believed with all my heart. Lol. My fantasies were so cringe back then

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
33d 11h 35m
i pray that im fuckin dutch and bitch fucking shit on my dick asssholefuck this shit
Je gebeden zijn verhoord en geweigerd. Probeer het over een jaar nog eens.

Incellectual

Incellectual

★★★★★
78d 5m
I did the same thing. Watched those stupid "spell to manifest a gf to fall in love with" videos and believed with all my heart. Lol. My fantasies were so cringe back then
I remember I used to go onto really old web sites that would give spells. It got me into sometimes trolling and using some magic forums as well which was fun since I would LARP that I had powers and users would argue about if it was true or not lol. But I did at points unironically think that magic could maybe work in middle school which is :feelsugh:

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Honorary Bluecel
★★★★★
163d 45m
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Honorary Bluecel
★★★★★
163d 45m
AAAAAAAAAAAcel

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Theorizer
★★★★★
45d 2h 13m
praying for it since yesterday

TheNEET

TheNEET

School of Friendship dropout
★★★★★
35d 14h 34m
It's over
I remember I used to go onto really old web sites that would give spells. It got me into sometimes trolling and using some magic forums as well which was fun since I would LARP that I had powers and users would argue about if it was true or not lol. But I did at points unironically think that magic could maybe work in middle school which is :feelsugh:
brutal incel trait tbh
I've tried it all
started with meme spells websites in elementary school, progressed to wicca and generic paganism (because most of these sites were wicca-related), then I coped with stuff like "the Secret", binaural bits, visualization, lucid dreaming, OOBE, then a short period of radical christcuckery, then chaos magic, tulpas, pony hypnosis, then another short period of radical christcuckery, this time larping as a tradcath, then kaballah, some ritualistic magic, attempts at creating pony AIs etc. etc.
my life is a neverending stream of copes and searching for something to free me from this hellscape

Idotms

Idotms

U wouldn't get it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
★★
19d 19h 52m
you ruined the chat
Just like you are trying to ruin the sewers with your sissy hypno threads
I'm not falling for your malarkey

BurntNegroid_Cel077

BurntNegroid_Cel077

6d 22h 26m
Brutal. There was one site in particular, I think it was called spellsofmagic? I was obsessed with it because I also believed magic spells could better my life lol. I was into bullshit "Law of attraction" gurus and everything. Nothing worked.

brutal incel trait tbh
I've tried it all
started with meme spells websites in elementary school, progressed to wicca and generic paganism (because most of these sites were wicca-related), then I coped with stuff like "the Secret", binaural bits, visualization, lucid dreaming, OOBE, then a short period of radical christcuckery, then chaos magic, tulpas, pony hypnosis, then another short period of radical christcuckery, this time larping as a tradcath, then kaballah, some ritualistic magic, attempts at creating pony AIs etc. etc.
my life is a neverending stream of copes and searching for something to free me from this hellscape
I used to be obssessed with binaural beats for height growth and HGH release. Used to loop it all night long like the comments told me to and nothing happened jfl. I even listened to those dumb grow taller subliminals. They love to captitalize off of people's suffering and gullibility to bring in views. Some of those channels have millions of views on youtube but zero testimonies.

Grothendieck

Grothendieck

Overlord
★★★★★
42d 14h 8m
We should spam horsepills in the chat.

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
37d 9h 38m
Incellectual

Incellectual

★★★★★
78d 5m
Brutal. There was one site in particular, I think it was called spellsofmagic? I was obsessed with it because I also believed magic spells could better my life lol. I was into bullshit "Law of attraction" gurus and everything. Nothing worked.
LMAO I remember spellsofmagic :lul: Im pretty sure I used that as well.

SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

too jaded to care ngl
★★★★★
34d 22h 46m
nah pray for this site it goes down like every day

BurntNegroid_Cel077

BurntNegroid_Cel077

6d 22h 26m
LMAO I remember spellsofmagic :lul: Im pretty sure I used that as well.
JFL spellsofmagic-pill :lul::lul:I wish I could take back all the stupid shit I did when I was younger

Last edited:
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Captain
★★★★★
6d 12h 44m
brutal incel trait tbh
I've tried it all
lmao, I can relate to most of that, except the pony stuff

Incellectual

Incellectual

★★★★★
78d 5m
JFL spellsofmagic-pill :lul::lul:I wish I could take back all the stupid shit I did when I was younger
I dont think I would take it back tbh. While its cringe and a waste of time pretty much everything you do in middle school is cringe and a waste of time.

TheNEET

TheNEET

School of Friendship dropout
★★★★★
35d 14h 34m
I dont think I would take it back tbh. While its cringe and a waste of time pretty much everything you do in middle school is cringe and a waste of time.
I've learnt Esperanto and started developing my conlang in middle school :feelshaha: it sparked my interest in linguistics and foreign languages, so I think it was worth it, even if I barely can remember a word of it today and the language itself is useless (it's not a terrible blueprint for a conlang tbh, the word formation is really comfy)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AAAAAAAAAAAcel [Discussion] Are you in favour of chat being visible only to users? The Sewers 14