Can we argue when we get ban percentages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Banned
-
Are we allowed to argue or respond to these or is that just frowned upon. I’m ok with just being a good boy and taking my punishment but tbh some of my warnings I agree with but some are just silly.

I know the mods have a hard job and a lot of things are a “slippery slop” so the have to take action on it even when it’s not a big deal.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

God of Dreams
-
When I did it didn't end well lol

But I also didn't push it

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

Mogged from Perugia to Bratislava
-
No goy stay in your lane

retarded_dumbshit

retarded_dumbshit

hi
-
you can. People make mistakes, things can be taken out of context. When I was a mod here there were a few instances in which I either lowered the percentage or deleted the warning after the user responded to the warning via DM. Of course, this also depends on the moderator you're talking to and whether they think you're a decent enough user or not. Just be respectful and explain why you don't think the warning given to you was fair.

Last edited:
mybodyisrotting

mybodyisrotting

Rotting corpse
-
If a mod wants to warn you, he doesn't even need to point out a fitting rule to back it up. Any rule can be bent to mean just about anything. Arguing with a warn is a pointless endeavor.

Master

Master

Mod
-
you can. People make mistakes, things can be taken out of context. When I was a mod here there were a few instances in which I either lowered the percentage or deleted the warning after the user responded to the warning via DM. Of course, this also depends on the moderator you're talking to and whether they think you're a decent enough user or not. Just be respectful and explain why you don't think the warning given to you was fair.
This.

If a mod wants to warn you, he doesn't even need to point out a fitting rule to back it up. Any rule can be bent to mean just about anything. Arguing with a warn is a pointless endeavor.
I mean I've seen many instances where mods will take a second look and reduce/remove the warning. It's definitely worth at least asking for an explanation or ask if they can lower it/remove it.

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 29th August
-
If I was mod I'll double the warning for daring to speak to your master

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
-
Depends bro.

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

Discord - Regi#5895
-
Yes bro I do it for most warnings tbh but often they just get sick of my shit and lock the PM

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

CHOsen to be a VAN DrivER
-
(((modstapo)))

mybodyisrotting

mybodyisrotting

Rotting corpse
-
I mean I've seen many instances where mods will take a second look and reduce/remove the warning. It's definitely worth at least asking for an explanation or ask if they can lower it/remove it.
I wonder if this ever worked with knajjd :feelshehe:

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
-
I mean technically yes but not really. Mods are like cops, they investigate themselves and always find that theyre right and youre wrong, what a coincidence

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
-
it probably depends on the mod and how you are talking to them. If you are spamming them and being rude they will probably do nothing or make it worse but if you are nice and reasonable they might help. Though there is a demographic of people that will get mad at pointing out their mistakes no matter what and those types aren't worth complaining to at all even if they warned you about something you didn't even do.

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
Oy vey dont question authority

SergeantIncel

SergeantIncel

Admin
-
1564330492230-png.134983

Perhaps you should start by reading your warnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.