Can we classify Loli Worship etc under potential Homosexuality promotion?

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Luminary of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
★★★★★
37d 13h 27m

For those who want to abolish the Age of Consent. How does it feel that a Homosexual Organisation is backing your corner?

I find this lusting after pre pubescent & just turned pubescent Anime & even in real life worship of Foids rather disconcerting since their Estrogen levels haven't actually formed their bodies to "Womanly proportions" & they look like they're fucking School Tom Boys...

It's also taking the Paedophile Parody of the Incel a bit far & actually turning us into some sort of Immature Infantile Retarded Closeted Faggots.

There's no need for it.

System Restore

System Restore

Banned
-
29d 6h 42m
For those who want to abolish the Age of Consent. How does it feel that a Homosexual Organisation is backing your corner?

I find this lusting after pre pubescent & just turned pubescent Anime & even in real life worship of Foids rather disconcerting since their Estrogen levels haven't actually formed their bodies to "Womanly proportions" & they look like they're fucking School Tom Boys...

It's also taking the Paedophile Parody of the Incel a bit far & actually turning us into some sort of Immature Infantile Retarded Closeted Faggots.

There's no need for it.
Some men may find that younger girls can be superior to older girls in other ways. They are naturally less hairy and have better skin than older girls. Younger girls don't need to wear makeup to cover up their true face. Behavior typical of a younger girl may be considered more attractive as well. Though certain behavior might not viewed as ideal for a girl, it may be more tolerable with a younger one. Most older girls still exhibit "childish" behavior.

Even if you don't put much weight to viewpoints outside of a "womanly proportions" argument, that still fails to convincingly mark men of culture as homosexuals.

Martin Tovee, a reader in visual cognition at Newcastle University, said longer legs were one of many subtle cues that suggest good health, especially in women.

"Leg length is a good indicator of childhood nutrition in women because their legs stop growing once they reach puberty. So if a woman has long legs it suggests she grew up in a good environment and that has a positive effect on fertility.

"The effect in men is more subtle, because their legs continue to grow beyond puberty," he said.

Last edited:
TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

no looks no life
★★★★★
131d 21h 7m
not into lolis sexually tbh

Higgscel

Higgscel

Veteran
★★★★★
35d 10h 36m
The fuck are you talking about, homosexuality should be banned in general.

Grothendieck

Grothendieck

★★★★
31d 21h 36m
Some people (not me FBI :feelshmm: ) like younger girls because of their smooth skin, innocence, "purity" :feelshmm: , tender soft body, their playfull personalities, their youth longevity and their petite frame.

Again not me, just what I think.

i personally prefer single moms and curvy ladies in their 40s :feelshmm::feelsYall:

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Hero of Winds
★★★★★
61d 3h 22m
Some people (not me FBI :feelshmm: ) like younger girls because of their smooth skin, innocence, "purity" :feelshmm: , tender soft body, their playfull personalities, their youth longevity and their petite frame.

Again not me, just what I think.

i personally prefer single moms and curvy ladies in their 40s :feelshmm::feelsYall:
Giga iq

pp183

pp183

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
128d 14h 34m
M

MayorOfKekville

Parody Account
-
29d 2h 49m
Second this. The anime loli culture here gives us a bad name and is really fucking weird and gross.

Fabio

Fabio

Monogataricel
★★
6d 16h 16m
Loli is polar opposite of homosexuality.

Daydreamincel

Daydreamincel

Incel Incarnate
★★★★★
88d 8h 23m
Jay eff ell

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

★★★★★
37d 13h 27m
Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
91d 15h 33m

There's no need for it.
Agreed

A great start to put this away would be by banning @Napoleon de Geso

Literally the only user who goes on and on about that, and the worst part of it all being that he isn't even incel, he's a fucking 40+ yr former sexhaver who imposes a celibate lifestyle upon himself.

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

-
96d 5h 25m
We can classify this thread as homosexuality promotion

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

★★★★★
37d 13h 27m
Agreed

Literally the only user who goes on and on about that, and the worst part of it all being that he isn't even incel, he's a fucking 40+ yr former sexhaver who imposes a celibate lifestyle upon himself.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Hero of Winds
★★★★★
61d 3h 22m
This thread is gay

yeshuallah

yeshuallah

Luminary
★★★★★
87d 22h 41m
ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
25d 13h 48m
COPE GmbH

COPE GmbH

Waifubot removes dependence on females
★★★★★
6d 3h 27m
Japan's age of consent at 13 years old is pretty based. Foid rights have gone too far and cannot be reverted to a good state so we men must fuck robots that doesn't have ages. Once again, increasing the age of consent is bad because foids start to discover the cock carousel as the "average" age of losing virginity is 15. Also Islam is super based on this because sharia man marry girls after their first period because now they are able to reproduce (scientifically it's no longer pedophilia) and when thinking in evolutionary way, there is no reason that one doesn't desire sex when that person is enable to reproduce.

Note for the cucks: I like low waist to hip raito and especially love large boobs, which are traits that cannot be found in children.

OwlGod

OwlGod

★★★★
19d 22h 28m
What is the age of Loli's? I think the same about this though:

Anyway I think I can only feel attracted to F 13+ I guess

SUFFARI

SUFFARI

Making the horses chill chill
★★★★
2d 9h 51m
Second this. The anime loli culture here gives us a bad name and is really fucking weird and gross.
Strongly agree. It's an indicator of a mind that never progressed beyond childhood

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
41d 7h 14m
Being sexually aroused by anime lolis is now likened to wanting to get fucked in the ass? Bro', you gon' off the deep end lol.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Hero of Winds
★★★★★
61d 3h 22m
Being sexually aroused by anime lolis is now likened to wanting to get fucked in the ass? Bro', you gon' off the deep end lol.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Honorary Greycel
★★★★★
140d 37m
LittleBoy

LittleBoy

★★★★★
37d 13h 27m
Wanting to fuck a an androgynous child in the arse. Nothing to differentiate.

Not when the little girl looks a little boy.
Strongly agree. It's an indicator of a mind that never progressed beyond childhood
Trash needs to be taken out.

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
41d 7h 14m
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Honorary Greycel
★★★★★
140d 37m
Would we be able to arrange Loli Worship and so forth under potential Homosexuality advancement?

I am unsure. I do not wield the appropriate authority to render nor implement such a law.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

★★★★★
37d 13h 27m
Called it Niggas...

Lol... he really was too obvious...

JFL at all the cock suckers defending him.
We can classify this thread as homosexuality promotion
Bye Faggot

OwlGod

OwlGod

★★★★
19d 22h 28m
You're absolutely right!

@Napoleon de Geso is a fag

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

★★★★★
37d 13h 27m
You're absolutely right!

@Napoleon de Geso is a fag
JFL. Too easy... shooting fish in a barrel with an AK47...
Agreed

You know it Nigga :dab:
Ps. They're still continuing to dick suck him in the sewers fyi...
Unusually high iq
Another one bites the dust...

Last edited:
I

Introvert

★★★★★
8d 23h 39m
This might be the most cucked and low IQ post that I have read from you.

1) If she has a pussy, then you are not a homosexual for being attracted to her.
2) Only moralfags care about incels are perceived by others. No one would care about us even if we would jestermaxx.
3) Prepubescent and pubescent females do have more feminine faces. It is also normal for men to be attracted to them.

1548192062438.png

Erectile_responses_of_healthy_men.png

Male_ratings_of_female_attractiveness_and_femininity.PNG

nazianime

nazianime

Don't touch my virginity!
98d 13h 32m
Some men just like petite body, thinking about mechanically it makes her easier to carry and also they tend to be more flexible then their adult counter parts. Also you have the clean slate advantage, so you are not compared to 10" drunken sex one night stand chad.

Many of us trucels are short, smalled dicked and not fit. If I were to put myself in the positions of these men a smaller girl would make your dick look bigger, have an advantage in any sexual position that involved flexablity or lifting your partner, and you can still do the tippy toes kissing girls do.

There is a point when something can be too loli for me. But I tend to not judge people because I don't really care. I know about NAMBLA and I have never advocated to lower the age of consent because that would legally expand chads pool of women. I hate butt munchers anyway.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

★★★★★
121d 18h 40m
This might be the most cucked and low IQ post that I have read from you.

1) If she has a pussy, then you are not a homosexual for being attracted to her.
2) Only moralfags care about incels are perceived by others. No one would care about us even if we would jestermaxx.
3) Prepubescent and pubescent females do have more feminine faces. It is also normal for men to be attracted to them.

View attachment 265821
View attachment 265822
View attachment 265823
high IQ and GIAGBASED.

@werty1457 @Dregster666 what do you have to say to SCIENCE?

werty1457

werty1457

16, 5'7" mixedrace truecel & mentalcel
★★
35d 16h 49m
high IQ and GIAGBASED.

Morality and science are 2 different entities. I have been attracted to some freshmen at my high school, but for anyone my age to get with them, it would require basically preying on them. You can see why I have a problem with older men going for "virgin loli", as it requires borderline stalking to get with them.

A 30 year old man won't see a 13 yr old at his job, on OLD, and if he sees her on the street, she is def with her parents. Having a sexual fantasy for young girls is one thing, but to act on it is immoral.

We hate women for being hypergamous (going for Chad, even if he isn't her looksmatch) but somehow it's O.K. for a man to be hypergamous for "prime" pussy?

Last edited:
Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
91d 15h 33m
high IQ and GIAGBASED.

I dont argue against this at all. Dumbfuck

What I had a problem with was expecting to be an oldcel enjoying JB holes for peanuts as if you were a young chad.

Not in any lifetime bub.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

★★★★★
121d 18h 40m
I dont argue against this at all. Dumbfuck

What I had a problem with was expecting to be an oldcel enjoying JB holes for peanuts as if you were a young chad.

Not in any lifetime bub.
nice strawman
Morality and science are 2 different entities. I have been attracted to some freshmen at my high school, but for anyone my age to get with them, it would require basically preying on them. You can see why I have a problem with older men going for "virgin loli", as it requires borderline stalking to get with them.

A 30 year old man won't see a 13 yr old at his job, on OLD, and if he sees her on the street, she is def with her parents. Having a sexual fantasy for young girls is one thing, but to act on it is immoral.

We hate women for being hypergamous (going for Chad, even if he isn't her looksmatch) but somehow it's O.K. for a man to be hypergamous for "prime" pussy?
cope cope cope.

actions and feelings are two different things

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

★★★★★
37d 13h 27m
Last edited:
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
39d 8h 50m
How does it feel that a Homosexual Organisation is backing your corner?
I feel nothing. If a communist feminist gay prostitute transgender baby rapist mass murderer says 2+2=4, it's still true. High AoC/minimal age for marriage laws are a disservice to society in innumerable ways.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

★★★★★
37d 13h 27m
I feel nothing. If a communist feminist gay prostitute transgender baby rapist mass murderer says 2+2=4, it's still true. High AoC/minimal age for marriage laws are a disservice to society in innumerable ways.
There's a difference between AoC where it legally goes down to 14 ish or 15 aka enough for pubescent girls to look like women fully formed in some countries where the mortality rates are high & you die younger than expected.

It's another to behave in the manner I highlighted here.

Just saying.