Can we classify Loli Worship etc under potential Homosexuality promotion?

Unhappy-Man

Unhappy-Man

Friendless-Celibate - Creepy Male
54d 14h 55m
This might be the most cucked and low IQ post that I have read from you.

1) If she has a pussy, then you are not a homosexual for being attracted to her.
2) Only moralfags care about incels are perceived by others. No one would care about us even if we would jestermaxx.
3) Prepubescent and pubescent females do have more feminine faces. It is also normal for men to be attracted to them.

View attachment 265821
View attachment 265822
View attachment 265823
Based polls

Fragile-X

Fragile-X

Veteran
★★★★
12d 12h 24m
agree, loli worship = foid worship

Robtical

Robtical

Incel but not cuck
★★★★★
168d 6h 35m
Loli is polar opposite of homosexuality.

1) If she has a pussy, then you are not a homosexual for being attracted to her.
2) Only moralfags care about incels are perceived by others. No one would care about us even if we would jestermaxx.
3) Prepubescent and pubescent females do have more feminine faces. It is also normal for men to be attracted to them.

View attachment 265821
View attachment 265822
View attachment 265823
Facts.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
50d 20h 52m
There's a difference between AoC where it legally goes down to 14 ish or 15 aka enough for pubescent girls to look like women fully formed in some countries where the mortality rates are high & you die younger than expected.

It's another to behave in the manner I highlighted here.

Just saying.
The bodily development thing is also mostly cope tbh. Are flat-chested and -"butted" 18+ women incels? Kek.

Men are horny bastards. Most men are capable of getting it up even to landwhales and extremely ugly foids, it's naive to think the average guy wouldn't get turned on by some cute mid- or even in some cases pre-puberty girl (of course the vast majority will deny that possibility to their graves because of the cultural/legal treatment of it in the modern west). As for adult, masculine men, I'm confident most men are not attracted to those, so the comparison is far-fatched. Not to mention that even a child girl will be a woman in a couple of years anyway, so marrying one, if possible, would be a hell of an investment.

I'm not in favor of penetrating prepubescents, mind you, but I have absolutely nothing against girls who are not yet completely developed marrying, regardless of their partners being adult or not. It's good for them to marry young.

The only thing I can agree with you is that some people here really do idealize younger girls when in reality the vast majority of them have extremely shitty personalities, especially nowadays. But I don't want anyone banned for it tbh and even less so for idealizing 2D characters. Let your fellow incels cope in peace.

Last edited:
LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Luminary of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
★★★★★
37d 21h 30m
The bodily development thing is also mostly cope tbh. Are flat-chested and -"butted" 18+ women incels? Kek.

Men are horny bastards. Most men are capable of getting it up even to landwhales and extremely ugly foids, it's naive to think the average guy wouldn't get turned on by some cute mid- or even in some cases pre-puberty girl (of course the vast majority will deny that possibility to their graves because of the cultural/legal treatment of it in the modern west). As for adult, masculine men, I'm confident most men are not attracted to those, so the comparison is far-fatched. Not to mention that even a child girl will be a woman in a couple of years anyway, so marrying one, if possible, would be a hell of an investment.

I'm not in favor of penetrating prepubescents, mind you, but I have absolutely nothing against girls who are not yet completely developed marrying, regardless of their partners being adult or not. It's good for them to marry young.

The only thing I can agree with you is that some people here really do idealize younger girls when in reality the vast majority of them have extremely shitty personalities, especially nowadays. But I don't want anyone banned for it tbh and even less so for idealizing 2D characters. Let your fellow incels cope in peace.
1. Androgynous girls can be passed for as little boys. No difference between the front hole & the back whole in that physiological category.
2. You're only increasing Hypergamy with these little girls wrapping you round their fingers like a Sugar Daddy. They're not going to have sex with you an Oldie.
3. Man the fuck up. You're not a retarded infantile immature spastic.
4. Fundamentally I'm not the one who got banned for propagation of Homosexuality & excessive Foid worship under the guise of "Loli Waifu Loli Waifu Loli Waifu". PS ... I knew that would be the end result.
1590504439597.png

6. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronophilia
7. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_d...tionships#Male_preference_for_younger_females
8. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27732027/
9. https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/fetishes-i-dont-get/201007/meet-the-hebephiles

Last edited:
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
50d 20h 52m
1. Androgynous girls can be passed for as little boys. No difference between the front hole & the back whole in that physiological category.
I agree that can be the case for some or even most people, but I wouldn't present it in absolutes like that. I'm sure a dick in place of a vagina would be a dealbreaker for many men, while the age stuff wouldn't in a society without the cultural and legal restrictions like ours.

2. You're only increasing Hypergamy with these little girls wrapping you round their fingers like a Sugar Daddy. They're not going to have sex with you an Oldie.
I'm not in favor of sugar daddy-ing. I'm in favor of young marriages, especially for women. In a patriarchal society.

3. Man the fuck up. You're not a retarded infantile immature spastic.
What if I am? This forum is a suitable place for such people. Not so much for agecucks, just saying.

4. Fundamentally I'm not the one who got banned for propagation of Homosexuality & excessive Foid worship under the guise of "Loli Waifu Loli Waifu Loli Waifu". PS ... I knew that would be the end result.
Me neither, RIP de Geso though. I know he could be annoying to some but he was still a very iconic and amusing poster.

Let people do it then.

What's the point of linking me those?

>psychology today
>written by an old woman

1590505736200.png

OwlGod

OwlGod

★★★★
20d 1h 42m
The behavior and finally the ban of @Napoleon de Geso already proved your point and the thread right

there's nothing more to be said here...

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
99d 2h 16m
The behavior and finally the ban of @Napoleon de Geso already proved your point and the thread right

Based thread result

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
107d 11h 16m
Japan's age of consent at 13 years old is pretty based. Foid rights have gone too far and cannot be reverted to a good state so we men must fuck robots that doesn't have ages. Once again, increasing the age of consent is bad because foids start to discover the cock carousel as the "average" age of losing virginity is 15. Also Islam is super based on this because sharia man marry girls after their first period because now they are able to reproduce (scientifically it's no longer pedophilia) and when thinking in evolutionary way, there is no reason that one doesn't desire sex when that person is enable to reproduce.

Note for the cucks: I like low waist to hip raito and especially love large boobs, which are traits that cannot be found in children.
The AOC is actually 18-20 in Japan. Look it up about more details

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
130d 4h 58m
I like Lolis tbh

photo_l.jpg

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

★★★★★
37d 21h 30m
I agree that can be the case for some or even most people, but I wouldn't present it in absolutes like that. I'm sure a dick in place of a vagina would be a dealbreaker for many men, while the age stuff wouldn't in a society without the cultural and legal restrictions like ours.

I'm not in favor of sugar daddy-ing. I'm in favor of young marriages, especially for women. In a patriarchal society.

What if I am? This forum is a suitable place for such people. Not so much for agecucks, just saying.

Me neither, RIP de Geso though. I know he could be annoying to some but he was still a very iconic and amusing poster.

Let people do it then.

What's the point of linking me those?

>psychology today
>written by an old woman

View attachment 266143
1. Have you not heard of the trans-mutability of desire of Pre-pubescent little girls to that of little boys? It's an unfortunate slippery slope afraid to say.
2. What would you be if not the "Sugar Daddy" in that style of relationship with a large discrepancy between the ages? Do you think it's fair to form harems yourself of younglings thereby depriving youngcels of that opportunity? An example.
3. You can be that. I can also denigrate that.
4. You're defending a known LARPer & Anti Fash potential Infiltrator?
5. It was a meme which you later used.
6-9. Links contain information. Others gave information so I returned the favour.

Fundamentally.

Based thread result
Thanks.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
50d 20h 52m
1. Have you not heard of the trans-mutability of desire of Pre-pubescent little girls to that of little boys? It's an unfortunate slippery slope afraid to say.
You could also argue that many men are attracted to trannies, but so what.

2. What would you be if not the "Sugar Daddy" in that style of relationship with a large discrepancy between the ages? Do you think it's fair to form harems yourself of younglings thereby depriving youngcels of that opportunity? An example.
Harems? I'm in favor of monogamy. Young men can marry older women if they want as well. I don't think men HAVE to marry younger girls, it's just that it doesn't matter. Marriage is between a man and a woman, it can be a 20 yo man and a 20 yo woman, a 40 yo man and a 15 yo woman, a 18 yo man and a 30 yo woman, who cares. Of course most people will not have very large age difference in their relationships, but the point is, if some want to, it's ok. There's no such thing as "stealing" women from younger men, just as I prefer much younger women, most men probably prefer only slightly younger, some prefer older, whatever, dude.

3. You can be that. I can also denigrate that.
Fair enough. There's just no point really. I don't understand why someone would bash loser weebs in an incel forum. It's a given that a significant amount of people here will be like that. If you don't like hanging around losers you could move to another type of forum.

4. You're defending a known LARPer & Anti Fash potential Infiltrator?
I accept that he broke the rules and got banned. I just enjoyed some of the stuff he posted anyway. No need to beat a dead horse also.

Last edited:
LittleBoy

LittleBoy

★★★★★
37d 21h 30m
You could also argue that many men are attracted to trannies, but so what.

Harems? I'm in favor of monogamy. Young men can marry older women if they want as well. I don't think men HAVE to marry younger girls, it's just that it doesn't matter. Marriage is between a man and a woman, it can be a 20 yo man and a 20 yo woman, a 40 yo man and a 15 yo woman, a 18 yo man and a 30 yo woman, who cares. Of course most people will not have very large age difference in their relationships, but the point is, if some want to, it's ok. There's no such thing as "stealing" women from younger men, just as I prefer much younger women, most men probably prefer only slightly younger, some prefer older, whatever, dude.

Fair enough. There's just no point really. I don't understand why someone would bash loser weebs in an incel forum. It's a given that a significant amount of people here will be like that. If you don't like hanging around losers you could move to another type of forum.

I accept that he broke the rules and got banned. I just enjoyed some of the stuff he posted anyway. No need to beat a dead horse also.
1. Trannies & Traps are Tricks designed to distract us & degrade us further. Of course I will come down heavier on that.
2. I don't think we're arguing against each other on this. I'd prefer if those "Sugar Babies" stayed in their age category so no youngcel gets deprived but okay. As long as the ability to reproduce is there on the part of the older woman in a relationship with a younger man I'm not too concerned with "May - December" relationships.
3. I'm not attacking you. I'm attacking the LARP that we know & is now banned.
4. Fair enough.

Peace out.
There's a difference in backing this... Overall for parties concerned aka a 16-19 yr old & a 15 yr old for sex...

BUT THE TRASH THAT HAS BEEN BANNED... NO!!!!

Just giving my last 2 cents.
That wouldn't be our one & only @Napoleon de Geso would it?
View attachment 218218

Last edited:
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
50d 20h 52m
1. Trannies & Traps are Tricks designed to distract us & degrade us further. Of course I will come down heavier on that.
2. I don't think we're arguing against each other on this. I'd prefer if those "Sugar Babies" stayed in their age category so no youngcel gets deprived but okay. As long as the ability to reproduce is there on the part of the older woman in a relationship with a younger man I'm not too concerned with "May - December" relationships.
3. I'm not attacking you. I'm attacking the LARP that we know & is now banned.
4. Fair enough.

Peace out.
There's a difference in backing this... Overall for parties concerned aka a 16-19 yr old & a 15 yr old for sex...

BUT THE TRASH THAT HAS BEEN BANNED... NO!!!!

Just giving my last 2 cents.
Great that we could end the discussion on a good note. Peace for you too my brother.

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Autistic Drunkcel
★★★★
17d 39m
Never understood the fascination you guys have with stupid anime foid characters . No offense brocels

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
77d 3h 51m
Agreed. Sadly the Mods are into the degeneracy as well.
Never understood the fascination you guys have with stupid anime foid characters . Full offense brocels

l33tbl0k3

l33tbl0k3

thermostat iq
5d 15h 0m
3d lolis are smelly, gross and annoying. sorry but only 2d for me.

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Mythic
★★★★
23d 7h 32m
Wtf is this retarded thread.
Liking females = liking dick in the ass??? JFL
branletwojackhanging.jpg

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
117d 4h 18m
Wtf is this retarded thread.
Liking females = liking dick in the ass??? JFL
View attachment 272982
Agreeed jfl @op just lol. Literally anything someone does not like here they label as fakecel,bluepilled or faggotry. Instead of accepting that diverse views exists

psygnosis-owl

psygnosis-owl

pedocels.co
-
65d 11h 24m
3d lolis are smelly, gross and annoying. sorry but only 2d for me.
Real women act too masculine and remind men of rejection.

Add in that women pretend sex doesn't exist, so men stop desiring them outright.

Sounds like a perfect win for women, until men ignore women for good in all facets of life.

View attachment 265821
View attachment 265822
View attachment 265823
That top chart is the based lifefuel I have ever read.

As I said I worked in a high status school where girls were fully developed mentally, physically, sexually, ability to reason and identity between ages 13-17 and were open to dating older (Chad) men. This confirms what is known about adolescence.

As for the knee-jerk rebuttal with critics stating "I was still playing in sandpits at age 15"!. Well chances you were the undeveloped and immature minority as most teenagers have had spermache (shot a load of sperm) or had mernarche (had first period) at ages 13.

To deny it is detrimental to society reaching its full potential, as Mainlander said.

We can keep cross referencing each other's threads till the cows come home, but BlkPillPres gets the final word imo.

Last edited:
ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Master of Time
★★★★★
73d 1h 30m
Being attracted to the feminine extremes=you are gay

Brilliant

Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

Redeemed
-
48d 7h 6m
At this point if you like human females you are in fact a faggot that should be permbanned.

Everyone knows horse pussy is where it's at :feelsgah:

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Master of Time
★★★★★
73d 1h 30m
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
64d 20h 42m

For those who want to abolish the Age of Consent. How does it feel that a Homosexual Organisation is backing your corner?
I don't think it should be abolished but it I think it should be based on stats, not just the arbitrary number of 18, the stat being the average age a female loses her virginity, if females of a certain age group are already engaging in sex acts, then it can't logically be argued that females of said age group magically cannot consent to sex based on the requesting male being of some arbitrary age of "too old for her"

I find this lusting after pre pubescent & just turned pubescent Anime & even in real life worship of Foids rather disconcerting since their Estrogen levels haven't actually formed their bodies to "Womanly proportions" & they look like they're fucking School Tom Boys...
Sorry dude but I like asian women, and asian women tend to have that small petite build, and that's exactly why I like females with that build, its looks cute, innocent, delicate, etc

The comparison between being attracted to young females and homosexuality just sounds laughable, and ironically I'd argue if you can't really tell the difference between a young girl and a young boy in terms of attractiveness, that's an indicator of bisexuality

It's also taking the Paedophile Parody of the Incel a bit far & actually turning us into some sort of Immature Infantile Retarded Closeted Faggots.

There's no need for it.
Does it really matter what people think of us if they are going to hate us anyways no matter what

Are you really that desperate for those - "at least they aren't pedophiles" points, at the end of the day were still undesirable losers, no point trying to take on the role of protagonist when you will always be seen as the villain

Being attracted to the feminine extremes=you are gay

Brilliant
Also this, young girls represent the extremes of desirable feminine traits, they are shorter, smaller, younger, etc

Men aren't attracted to strength, they are attracted to weakness, vulnerability, etc

@LittleBoy TBH I am surprised to see this kind of thread from you, seems a bit moralfagish, "protecting children" and all problems relating to the "betterment of society" are normie problems, not our problems, we don't even get to take part in society, we've been rejected and ignored, why are you taking on the burdens of someone who actually gets to participate and enjoy life as a human welcomed by his peers into the "breeding stock"

We basically don't even count as part of our species, that's why I have no allegiance to the species at all

Last edited:
TigerFestival

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
★★★★★
120d 8h 37m
Literally anything someone does not like here they label as fakecel,bluepilled or faggotry. Instead of accepting that diverse views exists
Yup and this is why the OP has now been added to my ignore list, along a few others.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
146d 3h 51m
Yup and this is why the OP has now been added to my ignore list, along a few others.
OP accused me of being a fakecel because I was bashing ER haters.

(he's ethnic btw and I'm white, surprise surprise)

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

★★★★★
146d 3h 51m
Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

★★★★★
146d 3h 51m
didn't even try approaching
yes, so why do you assume he was going for stacies you stupid fuck? in order to "go for stacies", you have to approach

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
★★★★★
29d 20h 18m
yes, so why do you assume he was going for stacies you stupid fuck? in order to "go for stacies", you have to approach
Reasonably wealthy and above average looks = incel, jfl why do you think everyone remembers ER while incel no names are forgotten.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

★★★★★
146d 3h 51m
Reasonably wealthy and above average looks = incel, jfl why do you think everyone remembers ER while incel no names are forgotten.
don't change the subject asshole (also I think he was 4/10, you said in the other thread he was low normie anyway)
he was going for stacy only
he wasn't going for anything you moron. you do realize he didn't approach?
answer the question you stupid fucking moron

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

★★★★★
37d 21h 30m
I don't think it should be abolished but it I think it should be based on stats, not just the arbitrary number of 18, the stat being the average age a female loses her virginity, if females of a certain age group are already engaging in sex acts, then it can't logically be argued that females of said age group magically cannot consent to sex based on the requesting male being of some arbitrary age of "too old for her"

Sorry dude but I like asian women, and asian women tend to have that small petite build, and that's exactly why I like females with that build, its looks cute, innocent, delicate, etc

The comparison between being attracted to young females and homosexuality just sounds laughable, and ironically I'd argue if you can't really tell the difference between a young girl and a young boy in terms of attractiveness, that's an indicator of bisexuality

Does it really matter what people think of us if they are going to hate us anyways no matter what

Are you really that desperate for those - "at least they aren't pedophiles" points, at the end of the day were still undesirable losers, no point trying to take on the role of protagonist when you will always be seen as the villain

Also this, young girls represent the extremes of desirable feminine traits, they are shorter, smaller, younger, etc

Men aren't attracted to strength, they are attracted to weakness, vulnerability, etc

@LittleBoy TBH I am surprised to see this kind of thread from you, seems a bit moralfagish, "protecting children" and all problems relating to the "betterment of society" are normie problems, not our problems, we don't even get to take part in society, we've been rejected and ignored, why are you taking on the burdens of someone who actually gets to participate and enjoy life as a human welcomed by his peers into the "breeding stock"

We basically don't even count as part of our species, that's why I have no allegiance to the species at all
I'm replying because I think you make some valid points unlike the majority here.

In short order:
1. Society can burn for all I care. The sooner the better. Nothing moralfaggish about "betterment of society". If it's not to our betterment.
2. Age of Consent is up for grabs. I gave an article to Mainlander further back.
3. Sorry dude I know SEA birds are your thing & that's fair enough but I've seen people here aka a known LARPer push the "Loli" crap to an nth degree & to cloak faggotry crap. Just being vigilant & on the look out for such ne'er do wells. "ironically I'd argue if you can't really tell the difference between a young girl and a young boy in terms of attractiveness, that's an indicator of bisexuality" You said it yourself Hombre. That's how they infiltrate.
4. There's a lot of LARPers, Grifters, AntiFA Infiltrators etc infecting this place, building up cult of personalities with edgy crap "Shit posts" & then attempting to destroy this community from within. If you have any way of tracking & hunting these fuckers down we're all ears.
5. Unfortunately two of my threads here have actually flushed out LARPers & fakecels. If you want to assist or better still take over than go for it.

Hope that clarifies everything so far.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

★★★★★
146d 3h 51m
what does you being white and him being ethnic have to do with this thread ?
he's a gatekeeper. ethnics want to gatekeep whites and call them fakecels

Diocel

Diocel

Clown
★★★★★
95d 17h 34m
he's a gatekeeper. ethnics want to gatekeep whites and call them fakecels
im too lazy and tied now, i'll do a thread debunking (kinda) the race pill after i sleep tbh tbh tbh, gatekeeping against mayocels is kinda stupid

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
★★★★★
29d 20h 18m
I like lolies and lolis