Can we classify Loli Worship etc under potential Homosexuality promotion?

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
146d 3h 51m
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
64d 20h 42m
I'm replying because I think you make some valid points unlike the majority here.

In short order:
1. Society can burn for all I care. The sooner the better. Nothing moralfaggish about "betterment of society". If it's not to our betterment.
2. Age of Consent is up for grabs. I gave an article to Mainlander further back.
3. Sorry dude I know SEA birds are your thing & that's fair enough but I've seen people here aka a known LARPer push the "Loli" crap to an nth degree & to cloak faggotry crap. Just being vigilant & on the look out for such ne'er do wells. "ironically I'd argue if you can't really tell the difference between a young girl and a young boy in terms of attractiveness, that's an indicator of bisexuality" You said it yourself Hombre. That's how they infiltrate.
4. There's a lot of LARPers, Grifters, AntiFA Infiltrators etc infecting this place, building up cult of personalities with edgy crap "Shit posts" & then attempting to destroy this community from within. If you have any way of tracking & hunting these fuckers down we're all ears.
5. Unfortunately two of my threads here have actually flushed out LARPers & fakecels. If you want to assist or better still take over than go for it.

Hope that clarifies everything so far.
I do agree people with loli avatars that spam that trollish shit should be banned I've been waiting for @Napoleon de Geso to be banned for a long time, they are obvious larps and it shouldn't have taken this long for him to be banned

But I have to assert again, there's clearly a difference between even a 10 year old girl and a 10 year old boy, an obvious visible difference, else why would any pedophile ever target specifically boys or girls, most pedophiles would just be bisexual and target both in that case, since its all the same anyways

The argument of - "They have a little boys body"

Is just a cliche normie argument we've all heard that is used by men trying to affirm a standard of masculinity with respect to the physical traits you are attracted to

Like "A real man wants X", and not to surprisingly I did a bit of skimming just now, and you are exactly one of those individuals:

Man the fuck up
An incel using this kind of speech is very ironic, because that's exactly what normies would say about you being an incel, its just a really dismissive self aggrandizing statement

Last edited:
The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
46d 7h 55m
Leave the lolis alone muhfugger.

Ecstasy

Ecstasy

norwooder with attitude (NWA)
★★★
36d 21h 50m
A loli is basically a little boy with long hair. GAY

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
64d 20h 42m
I have this avi for dancing, not for hornying. My waifu is big tit roastie
Yeah but its still gay, you're watching a gay dance routine

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
64d 20h 42m
No you're watching it :feelskek:
1. Not really, first time I've seen a post from you in a while

2. I don't think its gay so what does that matter lol

Chorse Charming

Chorse Charming

أينقص الدين وأنا حي !؟! ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
-
4d 22h 28m
Tbhngl idc if they do help us with that,

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Luminary of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
★★★★★
37d 21h 30m
I do agree people with loli avatars that spam that trollish shit should be banned I've been waiting for @Napoleon de Geso to be banned for a long time, they are obvious larps and it shouldn't have taken this long for him to be banned

But I have to assert again, there's clearly a difference between even a 10 year old girl and a 10 year old boy, an obvious visible difference, else why would any pedophile ever target specifically boys or girls, most pedophiles would just be bisexual and target both in that case, since its all the same anyways

The argument of - "They have a little boys body"

Is just a cliche normie argument we've all heard that is used by men trying to affirm a standard of masculinity with respect to the physical traits you are attracted to

Like "A real man wants X", and not to surprisingly I did a bit of skimming just now, and you are exactly one of those individuals:

An incel using this kind of speech is very ironic, because that's exactly what normies would say about you being an incel, its just a really dismissive self aggrandizing statement
1. Ever heard of the Trans filth known as "Mermaids". In effect because puberty hasn't taken hold of that person. Their anatomy & genitalia are androgynous. They could with a bit of tweaking be made to look like "little boys". That's all I'm saying.
2. Bisexuality for a man is a farce. Glad you've mentioned this. They do target both. Still a faggot act is a faggot act. No excuse.
3. "Man the fuck up"? You really want the immature infantile idiots here is what I'm getting at shitting up the place? That's surprising.

Yeah. This thread was to out that Larper. Glad it's done its job. Hopefully they'll be no more like him.

Chorse Charming

Chorse Charming

-
4d 22h 28m
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
64d 20h 42m
They could with a bit of tweaking be made to look like "little boys". That's all I'm saying
Yeah just like with a bit of tweaking a lot of asian men can be made to look like women, because they are the race with the most neotenous features

Youth and features that look "cute" are feminine, so in actuality you kind of have it reversed, these girls don't look like little boys, its little boys that look feminine until they mature into masculinity

They do target both
Not all of them, very few "go both ways", you can even look up the stats

Hopefully they'll be no more like him.
We'll just be sure to report the next ones immediately so they just stop trying

Last edited:
LittleBoy

LittleBoy

★★★★★
37d 21h 30m
Yeah just like with a bit of tweaking a lot of asian men can be made to look like women, because they are the race with the most neotenous features

Youth and features that look "cute" are feminine, so in actuality you kind of have it reversed, these girls don't look like little boys, its little boys that look feminine until they mature into masculinity

Not all of them, very few "go both ways", you can even look up the stats

We'll just be sure to report the next ones immediately so they just stop trying
1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child...formity (CGN) is,with the opposite sex/gender.

"A hole is a hole Bro".

2. https://psycnet.apa.org/record/1977-12672-001
Findings indicate that there exist a considerable number of nonbisexual pedophilic males and contradict the hypothesis that homosexual pedophilic males in general do not respond only to sex-specific features of the child's physique, but respond almost as much to some sexually neutral features. (16 ref) (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2016 APA, all rights reserved)
https://www.nature.com/articles/srep41314 (Maybe of some use)

"Not all of them, very few "go both ways", you can even look up the stats"

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9131853/ (Sufficient for the numbers there are) 45/170 = Approximately 25%. We wouldn't want those 25% here would we.

3. "We'll just be sure to report the next ones immediately so they just stop trying" In short order Yes.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
107d 19h 33m
this argument is still going? Just lol

Smitty

Smitty

Nurgles pestilent glory
★★★★★
19d 15h 20m
This is the case you fucking ignorant moron.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
64d 20h 42m
This is the case you fucking ignorant moron.
Like I said there are some, but they aren't the majority, and ignorant I am on the issue, its not like I ever thought to take the time to look up pedophile stats, but quite obviously more of them have a sexual preference than don't, its just common sense

Smitty

Smitty

Nurgles pestilent glory
★★★★★
19d 15h 20m
Like I said there are some, but they aren't the majority, and ignorant I am on the issue, its not like I ever thought to take the time to look up pedophile stats, but quite obviously more of them have a sexual preference than don't, its just common sense
I used to read about these things, pedophiles are opportunistic and diddle whenenver the chance arises. Serial offenders often have both sexes in their register and you should understand thats its not a "sexuality", its a compulsion so their fantasies are pathological in nature. So their "preference" is not a proper reflection of their desires.
My point its they can be satisfied but both because the physiological differences between prepubescent children are barley present. And there is no difference between loli and shota, ergo loli is gay.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
64d 20h 42m
you should understand thats its not a "sexuality", its a compulsion so their fantasies are pathological in nature. So their "preference" is not a proper reflection of their desires
Says you, as if you a random incel online gets to define what a sexuality is, also idiot aren't all sexualitys compulsions, I don't think you are even listening to yourself, what you are saying is a distinction without a difference because everybodys sexuality is a compulsion

You are trying to make it sound like its something different, but that's exactly what having a libido is, its a compulsion

My point its they can be satisfied but both because the physiological differences between prepubescent children are barley present
You'd have no point because you wouldn't know that and a lot of them clearly have preferences

And there is no difference between loli and shota, ergo loli is gay.
I'd say If you can't see the difference, maybe you are bi

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

★★★★★
37d 21h 30m
Listen Niggas. All I'm saying is. Stay Alert. Stay Alive.

Don't be afraid to report or flag someone including Cult of Personality Larpers no matter their fan base.

That's all.

Peace Out.

Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

#REMOVESPACE
★★★
59d 20h 59m
As long as its legal I am going to tap to it but what about narcissistic pedo ? Can I fap to my self with out being a pedo :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsugh: :feelsugh: Orto my mom

Chorse Charming

Chorse Charming

-
4d 22h 28m
As long as its legal I am going to tap to it but what about narcissistic pedo ? Can I fap to my self with out being a pedo :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsugh: :feelsugh: Orto my mom
Mom is off limits, also yourself is :ha..feels::feelswow::forcedsmile::horror::chad::banhammer::soy::reeeeee::banhammer::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::feelstrash::feelstrash::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::feelsclown::feelsahh::feelsYall::feelsgah::giga::giga::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsree::ha..feels::feelsPop::feelskek::feelsgah::giga::forcedsmile::woke::p:D:D:):feelsree: this is art, please decipher it

Sitokirment

Sitokirment

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
7d 4h 20m
Moe and loli are not the same

FaceandHFD

FaceandHFD

Wizard
★★★★★
24d 8h 57m
anime is gay and pedo

these japs are such perverts

Caesercel

Caesercel

Legend
★★
30d 1h 32m
It's also taking the Paedophile Parody of the Incel a bit far & actually turning us into some sort of Immature Infantile Retarded Closeted Faggots.
Its not taking the pedophile parody that far. Literal pedophiles do seem to be regular posters on this site.

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Recruit
★★★★★
4d 1h 18m
no are u really dumb or acting like one.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Master of Time
★★★★★
73d 1h 30m
PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
15d 3h 37m
holy shit this thread is so fucking gay

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Master of Time
★★★★★
73d 1h 30m
Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Recruit
★★★★★
4d 1h 18m
AGREED

stfu PHAGGOT.
I am not a faggot. I dont go around sucking cock. But I will never judge anyone who watches anime. its that people watch these to pass their time .
anime is gay and pedo

these japs are such perverts
if anime is gay then sitting on a toilet seat is gay too i guess

Last edited: