Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can we talk about coloured-cels and their fuckery? (srs)

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-
When are the mods going to reign in the utter lunacy and low-quality posts of these oldfart red/blue/yellow/green/etc...-cels.

Us graycels shouldn't be subjected to this, we deserve better.

Us greycels will put an end to the coloured's reign of terror.

I vehemently agree with your take on this particular matter.

dark blue cel feels like graycel part 2

Honestly man

Shut up stupid greygoys.

tbh, i feel like the verbal abuse and berating of new forum members as "greycels" is a rite of passage into the incel community to push out unworthy fakers/outsiders . But I just laugh at all these thousand-post try-hards calling me "greycel" and flip the book on them, and call them "rainbow/colored-cels."

Sinple really.

:lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
KEEP CRYING FOR ME YOU UTTER DOG

fr, if you've posted more than 500 times on this forum you deserve to be banned.

agreed cels of color can be really insufferable sometimes especially if it's coomers who live off fapping to anime waifus, those are the worst

dnrd
just here to postmaxx GrAYcel

Last edited:
agreed cels of color can be really insufferable sometimes especially if it's coomers who live off fapping to anime waifus, those are the worst

They think because they've postMAXXED by thoughtlessly typing "ok" "yeah" "sure" "cool" "it's over" "it never began" a gazillion times that they're better than you. Sorry I only post or reply when I have something meaningful/substantive to say. I guess that makes me a faggot, doesn't it?

They think because they've postMAXXED by thoughtlessly typing "ok" "yeah" "sure" "cool" "it's over" "it never began" a gazillion times that they're better than you. Sorry I only post or reply when I have something meaningful/substantive to say. I guess that makes me a faggot, doesn't it?
ok

dark blue cel feels like graycel part 2
It is tbh I remember it being that way too lol
also lol at this thread, the classic “greycel trying to suggest a major site culture change” rears once again

Thought this would be about race I'm disappointed

I love being attacked for being a graycel.

Stimulates me to become a fulltime poster here. True motivation. :feelsokman:

I love being attacked for being a graycel.

Stimulates me to become a fulltime poster here. True motivation. :feelsokman:
What the fuck is this degenerate post.

Rofl graycel rage

greycel genocide when

When are the mods going to reign in the utter lunacy and low-quality posts of these oldfart red/blue/yellow/green/etc...-cels.

Us graycels shouldn't be subjected to this, we deserve better.
Feels bad GrAYcel

This calls for segragation

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back