Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Can women and men be friends without any sexual attraction towards to each other?

batuhan1907

batuhan1907

Wasted memories
-

I dont believe that can be,i d never let my wife befriend a male tbh if i ever manage to find a wife :feelsbadman:

Conventional wisdom applies greatly here: no.
You'd have to be gay or the foid would have to be really ugly that no matter what you can't even get hard thinking about her.

Not unless the guy is a faggot.

Just like the other said, the male has to be gay.

Someone posted about a video about one sperg who was a friend to 2 lesbian couple . One of them got drunk and tried to seduce him but he ended up killing her.

we were never meant to be friends.

If man is true gay or woman is extremely ugly - yes, otherwise it's likely that someone is cuck orbiter

If man is true gay or woman is extremely ugly - yes, otherwise it's likely that someone is cuck orbiter
I agree,people call me bigot when i express my opinion jfl

Not really if the woman is moderately attractive. I’m simping for a coworker rn like a cuck. Usually I wouldn’t fall for a hoe cause I know it’s over but she told me she got her nipples pierced so I thought that was a sign of flirting. Turns out she told everyone that so it meant nothing. Even with this knowledge now I still can’t stop simping. Over for my cuck ass.

Not really if the woman is moderately attractive. I’m simping for a coworker rn like a cuck. Usually I wouldn’t fall for a hoe cause I know it’s over but she told me she got her nipples pierced so I thought that was a sign of flirting. Turns out she told everyone that so it meant nothing. Even with this knowledge now I still can’t stop simping. Over for my cuck ass.
I think it probably means she friendzoned you already,

Would you be this clear with someone you genuinely like?

I d feel shy tbh

That’s like saying can men and ants be friends, of course not. At best it’s a mutual relationship that benefits both parties, but never true friends

That’s like saying can men and ants be friends, of course not. At best it’s a mutual relationship that benefits both parties, but never true friends
Based tbh,

I befriended many female in past but i always ended up being their simp jfl

Absolutely not. This is a false concept femoids have created to shame men for their natural attraction to femoids. By demonizing men's attraction to femoids they get to be the ones who decide who is "cute" and who is "creepy".