Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can you be an incel if you're just fat?

L

Legato

Pedophiles ruin everything.
-
Like if that's the only thing holding you back? I'm trying to understand fatcels, but I'm drawing a blank if that's the only ailment they have, if they are truly incel. I'm a chubbo, but not obese. Even if I lost weight, I have a ton of other irredeemable shit wrong with me.

You're a fakecel if the cause of your inceldom is something you can change.

Unless you're obese then its highest form of volcel. I'm fat but I don't really care about losing it because I'd still have deep structural problems, it'd only raise me like 1/2 a point.

just eat less theory

I fat only in past years, and that is result of inceldom, not cause. Was skinnyy in teen years, not fat later too

Your genes determine your weight and metabolism, if you are fat or skinny, there is nothing you can do about it, I eat a lot and still am a skinny subhuman, I also know fat guys who do not eat a lot and are still fat. It's all in the genes.

just eat less theory

It's not even less, you can be vegan and eat more, and you would lose weight.

It's sugar, oil, salt, meat, diary what's causing Westerners to gain so much weight.

Why would you allow yourself to be fat if you want a girlfriend? It’s hyper competitive out there, you should be improving everything about yourself that you can. If you are short or ugly, then it’s over. If you are just fat, it’s time to looksmax.

fatcel = volcel
under fat can be great bones

Here's my official stance on the fatcel issue: If you have never, at least once in your adult life, been below 15% body fat -- preferably closer to 10-12% -- you don't truly know how your body or face look at an optimal level of leanness, and you don't have the clearest picture of what your facial bone structure is like, so you can't say with absolute certainty that you're subhuman and it's over for you. So if this is the case for you, and you don't have a severe deformity like sub 66-inch height, you're volcel in all due practicality, and you should put the fork down before you start complaining about how bad you have it.

Your genes determine your weight and metabolism, if you are fat or skinny, there is nothing you can do about it, I eat a lot and still am a skinny subhuman, I also know fat guys who do not eat a lot and are still fat. It's all in the genes.
A lot of fat guys eat in private because they're afraid to eat in front of other people but are still addicted to food. Just because you don't see them eat like pigs doesn't mean they don't eat like pigs.

Why would you allow yourself to be fat if you want a girlfriend? It’s hyper competitive out there, you should be improving everything about yourself that you can. If you are short or ugly, then it’s over. If you are just fat, it’s time to looksmax.
Competing so hard for a whore just to be cucked is one of the most self-degrading things you can do as a man

Competing so hard for a whore just to be cucked is one of the most self-degrading things you can do as a man
I agree, but you can’t really claim you are incel if you aren’t trying.

I agree, but you can’t really claim you are incel if you aren’t trying.
I've talked to women and gotten rejected and I've noticed that they usually dont want to talk to me, must be my bad personality.

I've talked to women and gotten rejected and I've noticed that they usually dont want to talk to me, must be my bad personality.
Well, if you are short and fat, I imagine they don’t want to talk to you.

Lose fat to see what you look like, not every fat guy has Chad bones under his blubber, I mean Jarren from subway would be a fucking incel, but we all know he had sex with a prime jb girl.

If losing weight were as easy as you make it sound, nobody would be fat

No, unless you were trying to get girls when you were skinny and you failed horribly at it.

You can be whatever you want, darling!

If losing weight were as easy as you make it sound, nobody would be fat
Its harder nowadays BC sedentary jobs and estrogen filled everything.

Absolutely fucking not.

Fatcel = volcel. This has been discussed many times

no, unless you know that you have subhuman face under all that fat

Basically this, except that those genetic factors are mostly hormone levels which being fat affects in a feedback loop. Many fatcels are in a negative pattern of excess fapping, bad diet, and what you said about lack of motivation:

The problem isn't so much fat men, it's that there's too many fat foids. Only about 25% of women under 30 are of a healthy weight. Since the range of men who pursue women under 30 extend at least up to men aged 40, and assuming demographics numbers that are roughly the same at each age bracket, there's at step one a 2-to-1 gender imbalance giving women twice as many options as men their same age. The considering the weight problem of 75% of women under 30, you're looking at a slim 20-something having an 8-to-1 advantage in choosing a mate.

Fatwomyn

the only way a fatcel who is only fat could be incel is if he had some legit medical reason for not loosing weight (with the rare exception of legit extreme binge eating disorder though the amount of fatasses with this is very few, though even then he could hypothetically get treatment for this such as pills). If its just because he eats too much its pretty much just volceldom.
a lot of fat fucks don't eat a lot but eat high calorie foods. They do things like cover it in gravies or drink a lot of alcohol or soda. While weight is somewhat genetic you can always control it by eating less calorie heavy foods or just less food in general. I can assure you if they anorexiamaxxed they would be thin. Also, it really depends on how much heavier. Some people genetically are prone to being like 5 to 10 lbs heavier than average but they wont be 50 or 60lbs heavier without some type of shit diet.

a lot of fat fucks don't eat a lot but eat high calorie foods. They do things like cover it in gravies or drink a lot of alcohol or soda.

I know a guy who keeps a normal weight just by making water the only beverage he consumes. I'm fat in part because I like 1 tablespoon of sugar in my 3 cups of coffee a day. That's the equivalent sugar of drinking a can of regular Coca Cola every day. I also like fruit juices, which contain a lot of sugar. That means I have about 200 excess calories of sugar a day. If I just stopped consuming those and did nothing else, I'd drop a pound, 3500 calories, every 18 days. Meaning I could lose 20lbs in a year just by drinking my coffee black and plain.

But like truthpill said, Idgf enough about foids to do even that (and I have other problems anyway).

Like if that's the only thing holding you back? I'm trying to understand fatcels, but I'm drawing a blank if that's the only ailment they have, if they are truly incel. I'm a chubbo, but not obese. Even if I lost weight, I have a ton of other irredeemable shit wrong with me.
I wouldn’t say so. I know tons of overweight people with incredible genetics or height that still look decent.

I know a guy who keeps a normal weight just by making water the only beverage he consumes. I'm fat in part because I like 1 tablespoon of sugar in my 3 cups of coffee a day. That's the equivalent sugar of drinking a can of regular Coca Cola every day. I also like fruit juices, which contain a lot of sugar. That means I have about 200 excess calories of sugar a day. If I just stopped consuming those and did nothing else, I'd drop a pound, 3500 calories, every 18 days. Meaning I could lose 20lbs in a year just by drinking my coffee black and plain.

But like truthpill said, Idgf enough about foids to do even that (and I have other problems anyway).

Shit man, I have about 9 cups of tea or coffee a day with 1/2 teaspoon of sugar and milk. My milk go's down quick (like 1 litre a day nearly).

Should I just cut this out my diet and lose weight without needing to do heavy weight sessions?

Shit man, I have about 9 cups of tea or coffee a day with 1/2 teaspoon of sugar and milk. My milk go's down quick (like 1 litre a day nearly).

Should I just cut this out my diet and lose weight without needing to do heavy weight sessions?

Cutting back would help you lose fat faster. The weight training will raise your testosterone levels over time, which will improve your calorie burning at rest (I think this is called your "MET" or "metabolic equivalent of task").

I know that sometimes it's hard to have the energy to work out without caffeine though. When I was gymaxxing I used ECA (ephedra, caffine, aspirin) to get a "boost" to be able to lift hard.

People who are genetically thin think they have all the answers because they are thin. So whatever they are doing must be right.

People who are genetically fat must be doing the wrong things because they are fat.

Trying to convince someone who is thin that they aren't In control of their body is basically an ego hit to them. They want to think they work harder than anyone else so they are rewarded for it. It comes easy to them and they can't understand what it like to be fat. So they just assume fat people are secretly eating themselves fat when nobody is looking.

We've known for decades body weight is heritable from parents. That is why you see fat families and thin families.

But Arch doesn't that mean they teach each other their eating habits?

When a baby is adopted into a family, they have tracked the weight of their birth parents and compared it to the weight of their adopted parents. Lo and behold the baby grows up to have a greater correlation of body weight to their birth parents and not their adoptive parents.

They also track identical twins who weren't raised together from birth. They always end up looking like each other, weight included.

People just like feeling Superior to other people.

Body weight is not in control as much as people claim it is.

Science has proven it, but there is a billion dollar industry trying to convince you otherwise.

Last edited:
Yes, if you’re the usual things too - ugly, short etc

A lot of fatcels are just truecels who gave up on being healthy.

I'm obese but I have a round face, narrow mandible, melting eye area, and I'm bald.

I look extremely intimidating/scary and almost undead.

Most people avoid me like the plague and visibly fear me in public

No going back from this

Fuck no, fatcel=volcel PERIOD

People who are genetically thin think they have all the answers because they are thin. So whatever they are doing must be right.

People who are genetically fat must be doing the wrong things because they are fat.

Trying to convince someone who is thin that they aren't In control of their body is basically an ego hit to them. They want to think they work harder than anyone else so they are rewarded for it. It comes easy to them and they can't understand what it like to be fat. So they just assume fat people are secretly eating themselves fat when nobody is looking.

We've known for decades body weight is heritable from parents. That is why you see fat families and thin families.

But Arch doesn't that mean they teach each other their eating habits?

When a baby is adopted into a family, they have tracked the weight of their birth parents and compared it to the weight of their adopted parents. Lo and behold the baby grows up to have a greater correlation of body weight to their birth parents and not their adoptive parents.

They also track identical twins who weren't raised together from birth. They always end up looking like each other, weight included.

People just like feeling Superior to other people.

Body weight is not in control as much as people claim it is.

Science has proven it, but there is a billion dollar industry trying to convince you otherwise.

All my family is obese but me. I was fat since child for all the trash food i got. Only when i went low calories food i got skinny.

Being fat for genetics is a meme, just don't eat trash and you will be fine.

Zero-calorie sweeteners are a lifesaver. I toss them in everything. Oatmeal, tea, coffee, a ton of things, and my waist is tiny. If I used an equivalent amount of table sugar, I'd looks like the Pillsbury dough boy.

You're a fakecel if the cause of your inceldom is something you can change.
Just improve yourself for a fat landwhale theory, if you are not chad in 2019 its over, you are coping too hard boyo

Not by itself. If you're fat on topic of being autistic, manlet, ethnic, then losing weight won't increase your smv by much. Also if you're tall and fat, your height will make you look thinner than you are. I'm an example of it. You won't know I'm fat unless you see me shirtless.

Nonetheless, foids aren't worth losing weight over, I just cope. Also the fact that men have to lose weight while foids can be landwhales shows how skewed the sexual marketplace is.

Fatcel = Volcel, Fatcel = Volcel, Fatcel = Volcel, Fatcel = Volcel, Fatcel = Volcel, Fatcel = Volcel.