Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can you be an incel if you're just fat?

People who are genetically thin think they have all the answers because they are thin. So whatever they are doing must be right.

People who are genetically fat must be doing the wrong things because they are fat.

Trying to convince someone who is thin that they aren't In control of their body is basically an ego hit to them. They want to think they work harder than anyone else so they are rewarded for it. It comes easy to them and they can't understand what it like to be fat. So they just assume fat people are secretly eating themselves fat when nobody is looking.

We've known for decades body weight is heritable from parents. That is why you see fat families and thin families.

But Arch doesn't that mean they teach each other their eating habits?

When a baby is adopted into a family, they have tracked the weight of their birth parents and compared it to the weight of their adopted parents. Lo and behold the baby grows up to have a greater correlation of body weight to their birth parents and not their adoptive parents.

They also track identical twins who weren't raised together from birth. They always end up looking like each other, weight included.

People just like feeling Superior to other people.

Body weight is not in control as much as people claim it is.

Science has proven it, but there is a billion dollar industry trying to convince you otherwise.
Half-truth!

If you've been born with more fat cells and your body can produce fat cells easier than thin people, yes, it will be easier to get fat, but you still need a caloric surplus to fill those fat cells and even more calories to create more!

Also, in a caloric deficit, you will lose fat no matter what, you can say that these fat people will be more hungry all the time and thin people will not, and that is true, so, yes, genetics can play a major role but anyone with enough willpower can become thin!

Zero-calorie sweeteners are a lifesaver. I toss them in everything. Oatmeal, tea, coffee, a ton of things, and my waist is tiny. If I used an equivalent amount of table sugar, I'd looks like the Pillsbury dough boy.
just get a cancer theory

Half-truth!

If you've been born with more fat cells and your body can produce fat cells easier than thin people, yes, it will be easier to get fat, but you still need a caloric surplus to fill those fat cells and even more calories to create more!

Also, in a caloric deficit, you will lose fat no matter what, you can say that these fat people will be more hungry all the time and thin people will not, and that is true, so, yes, genetics can play a major role but anyone with enough willpower can become thin!
Absolutely. The body is an energy system that needs a certain continuous energy intake to maintain mass. Lower energy intake means lower maintainable mass. To say otherwise would be to deny basic science.

just get a cancer theory
The studies haven't shown a definitive link between artificial sweeteners and cancer, but they have shown definitive links between obesity and hypertension, stroke, coronary heart disease, and type 2 diabetes. I'll take a "might but probably won't kill you in the long run" over "most definitely will kill you in the long run and make your life even more shitty now than it already is" any day of the week.

Absolutely. The body is an energy system that needs a certain continuous energy intake to maintain mass. Lower energy intake means lower maintainable mass. To say otherwise would be to deny basic science.

The studies haven't shown a definitive link between artificial sweeteners and cancer, but they have shown definitive links between obesity and hypertension, stroke, coronary heart disease, and type 2 diabetes. I'll take a "might but probably won't kill you in the long run" over "most definitely will kill you in the long run and make your life even more shitty now than it already is" any day of the week.
From what i've found Inositol may be better than both sugar and artificial sweeteners since it's made by body every day it's about 50% sweet compared to sugar/sweeteners it does improves insulin resistance, lowers cholesterol, lowers anxiety, ocd and depression. So ideal stuff for boarmaxxxed fatcel incel who wants to lose/keep stable weight and still want to eat something sweet.

Half-truth!

So how come the adoption studies don't show this?
If losing weight were as easy as you make it sound, nobody would be fat

Exactly. It would be the dumbest choice ever.

Nobody loves food that much.

Last edited:
So how come the adoption studies don't show this?
Never heard of this adoption study but I could swear it is methodological flawed!

Take a look how asians can get fat fast in the US and how anyone on Auschwitz or in a Gulag was thin as fuck! You need calories to get fat, dense caloric foods are ready-available and cheap today, that's why most people will not tolerate to be hungry for months to come just to be thin. It takes time to burn that fat and your brain wants to release dopamine with super dense caloric foods, your reward circuit will try to sabotage your diet many times during the day!

Obese people, after a month or two, they will be hungry all the time because of leptin and other hormones, so their brains will go nuts, but if they manage to persevere, they will lose a lot of weight, but once again, with so much bad food available, most people will never endure this kind of torture, you need willpower and discipline.

Last edited:
I'm trying to understand fatcels, but I'm drawing a blank if that's the only ailment they have

Many incels will go fat after realizing they have no chance. It is not that they are incel because they are fat but they are fat because they are incel. Some of those are the truest of truecels.

You're a fakecel if the cause of your inceldom is something you can change.

Hence why I made a post stating the majority of "incels" are fakecels because you can change just about anything.