[Serious] Can you be friends with lgbt women?

maskedman

maskedman

Alea iacta est
-
Toughest pill to swallow after realizing the nature of females is that not even friendship is possible with them. Second hardest was that the only possibility of true friendship, although highly unlikely, is with males. Don't see a lot men I can relate to. Too much social posturing, bluepilledness, and incompatibility. The world is quite small when your options are so restricted.

Made me think: is friendship with lgbt women possible? They have no attraction to me, and I have no attraction to them. If it was any other way, it would be a type of orbiting. So, is it possible then?

Some of have been pleasant, but I wonder if they just the same as any other woman.

I'd like to think there is some good in this world, but it always seems to not be the case.

Last edited:
RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

Autismus Maximus
-
You can't befriend foids.

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Untermensch
-
I guess it’s easier to make friends with lesbian women. Many of them are tomboyish

Cuyen

Cuyen

Virgin petite gf or death
★★★★★
no what the fuck are you talking about nigga?

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

emoboydad voluntary incel lolipantsuführer
-
Only if they will help to search loli for me

mcfroggy

mcfroggy

NEET | Doesn't even have friends
-
All lesbians I know of just don't talk to men.

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
-
What is lgbt woman jfl? Tranny or something?

Ethnic Natsoc

Ethnic Natsoc

IQ: 160
-
Most lesbians are hardcore feminists who hate men.

ShellZ

ShellZ

jajaja
-
I suppose but they probably wouldn’t have any or much respect for you because of your appearance. They are still women at heart.

dingopuss

dingopuss

The ugly fuckling never ascends
-
Fuck no. A foid is a foid, and if she's not on my dick then I must avoid.

lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

Recruit
-
they’re ok to hang out with sometimes but don’t expect to depend on them, you need your closer friends for that, Without friends as an average or below you can’t ascend

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail the Bloatlord, human vermin!
-
The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
-
You mean a man masquerading as a foid?

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

curry
-
Actually, I'd say yes. But it's not something I would actively seek out. If I befriend somebody and they happen to be LGBT, then sure. Why not?

You can't befriend foids.
You can, actually. Only if you ensure there will be no sexual attraction to them. I have mastered this art; but I've got zero female friends nowadays, though. Hmm, maybe you're onto something; all the friends I am still friends with after high school have all been boys.
What is lgbt woman jfl? Tranny or something?
Lesbian, bisexual, transsexual or whatever's new these days.

Pinkett Mouse

Pinkett Mouse

Veteran
-
Nobody can befriend foids. Not even normies. Every male who orbits a foid is expected to be a monk.
This is how foids react when a "friend" of theirs (no sex involved) gets engaged with another foid.
Dogan_01.jpg

wandercamp

wandercamp

Major
-
LGBT doesn't exist

Its extreme cope in men, and a way to reject incels in women.

Shigechi

Shigechi

Cockblocked by my shitty genes
-
No, man, dykes are insane and just want Chad at the end after all.

Carotel

Carotel

Dude in his 20's
-
As long as it's no non-binary fgt I'm fine tbh

Speed

Speed

Recruit
-
No you can't be friends with someone mentally ill, or so ugly they gained a persecution complex(Which was the reason they became dykes).

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail the Bloatlord, human vermin!
-
Nobody can befriend foids. Not even normies. Every male who orbits a foid is expected to be a monk.
This is how foids react when a "friend" of theirs (no sex involved) gets engaged with another foid.
View attachment 148985
Please look carefully at the image... that explains a lot

hearmeout

hearmeout

Recruit
-
Why would you want to be friends with foids anyway?

needsolution

needsolution

Working hours: 7-18
-
no, there is no friendship between male and female

dunkelheit_

dunkelheit_

rage, rage against the dying of the light.
-
Trying to reason with anyone who identifies as a part of LGBTQQIA123 is a complete waste of time. If you dare to say anything that goes against their agenda they'll start crying about discrimination.

Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Captain
-
Toughest pill to swallow after realizing the nature of females is that not even friendship is possible with them. Second hardest was that the only possibility of true friendship, although highly unlikely, is with males. Don't see a lot men I can relate to. Too much social posturing, bluepilledness, and incompatibility. The world is quite small when your options are so restricted.

Made me think: is friendship with lgbt women possible? They have no attraction to me, and I have no attraction to them. If it was any other way, it would be a type of orbiting. So, is it possible then?

Some of have been pleasant, but I wonder if they just the same as any other woman.

I'd like to think there is some good in this world, but it always seems to not be the case.
Only foid who happened to act interested and passionate toward me was a masculine lesbian. It felt weird but really great. Femininity is selfish and cold

Naziarabwog95

Naziarabwog95

Recruit
-
Foids aren’t capable of friendship.
Any man who pretends that men can be friends with foids is dishonest and liar. The only reason for a man to become a « friend » with a foid is the hope of becoming someday her next boyfriend and foids know that very well they just don’t say it because they want to manipulate these fagots...

Last edited: