Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can you be friends with lgbt women?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
Toughest pill to swallow after realizing the nature of females is that not even friendship is possible with them. Second hardest was that the only possibility of true friendship, although highly unlikely, is with males. Don't see a lot men I can relate to. Too much social posturing, bluepilledness, and incompatibility. The world is quite small when your options are so restricted.

Made me think: is friendship with lgbt women possible? They have no attraction to me, and I have no attraction to them. If it was any other way, it would be a type of orbiting. So, is it possible then?

Some of have been pleasant, but I wonder if they just the same as any other woman.

I'd like to think there is some good in this world, but it always seems to not be the case.

Last edited:
You can't befriend foids.

I guess it’s easier to make friends with lesbian women. Many of them are tomboyish

no what the fuck are you talking about nigga?

Only if they will help to search loli for me

All lesbians I know of just don't talk to men.

What is lgbt woman jfl? Tranny or something?

Most lesbians are hardcore feminists who hate men.

I suppose but they probably wouldn’t have any or much respect for you because of your appearance. They are still women at heart.

Fuck no. A foid is a foid, and if she's not on my dick then I must avoid.

they’re ok to hang out with sometimes but don’t expect to depend on them, you need your closer friends for that, Without friends as an average or below you can’t ascend

You mean a man masquerading as a foid?

Actually, I'd say yes. But it's not something I would actively seek out. If I befriend somebody and they happen to be LGBT, then sure. Why not?

You can't befriend foids.
You can, actually. Only if you ensure there will be no sexual attraction to them. I have mastered this art; but I've got zero female friends nowadays, though. Hmm, maybe you're onto something; all the friends I am still friends with after high school have all been boys.
What is lgbt woman jfl? Tranny or something?
Lesbian, bisexual, transsexual or whatever's new these days.

Nobody can befriend foids. Not even normies. Every male who orbits a foid is expected to be a monk.
This is how foids react when a "friend" of theirs (no sex involved) gets engaged with another foid.
Dogan 01

LGBT doesn't exist

Its extreme cope in men, and a way to reject incels in women.

No, man, dykes are insane and just want Chad at the end after all.

As long as it's no non-binary fgt I'm fine tbh

No you can't be friends with someone mentally ill, or so ugly they gained a persecution complex(Which was the reason they became dykes).

Nobody can befriend foids. Not even normies. Every male who orbits a foid is expected to be a monk.
This is how foids react when a "friend" of theirs (no sex involved) gets engaged with another foid.
View attachment 148985
Please look carefully at the image... that explains a lot

i dont understand what you saying

Why would you want to be friends with foids anyway?

no, there is no friendship between male and female

Trying to reason with anyone who identifies as a part of LGBTQQIA123 is a complete waste of time. If you dare to say anything that goes against their agenda they'll start crying about discrimination.

Toughest pill to swallow after realizing the nature of females is that not even friendship is possible with them. Second hardest was that the only possibility of true friendship, although highly unlikely, is with males. Don't see a lot men I can relate to. Too much social posturing, bluepilledness, and incompatibility. The world is quite small when your options are so restricted.

Made me think: is friendship with lgbt women possible? They have no attraction to me, and I have no attraction to them. If it was any other way, it would be a type of orbiting. So, is it possible then?

Some of have been pleasant, but I wonder if they just the same as any other woman.

I'd like to think there is some good in this world, but it always seems to not be the case.
Only foid who happened to act interested and passionate toward me was a masculine lesbian. It felt weird but really great. Femininity is selfish and cold

Only if they kiss in front of me.

Foids aren’t capable of friendship.
Any man who pretends that men can be friends with foids is dishonest and liar. The only reason for a man to become a « friend » with a foid is the hope of becoming someday her next boyfriend and foids know that very well they just don’t say it because they want to manipulate these fagots...

Last edited: