Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you be incel if you are 6'4?

• Thread starter VileGeneticTrash
  • Start date
V

VileGeneticTrash

Officer
★★
If youre ugly your life is over, height can't save you.

Is that u in the pic?

>If you're ugly your life is over, height can't save you

Well I mean if you just do your best to have good fashion choices, have a good personality, be nice, eventually you'll find a girl that loves you just for that. Believe it or not, the girl will find you.

Yup I'm a 6'6 incel. Height is not as important as people make it out to be. When a femoid says she likes height, she likes a good looking dude with height

Captvic said:
Yup I'm a 6'6 incel. Height is not as important as people make it out to be. When a femoid says she likes height, she likes a good looking dude with height

Well I mean, don't all girls like good looks and good personalities?

They can be incel if their face is really bad.

Yes.

Face > everything else

thechadgod69 said:

Well I mean if you just do your best to have good fashion choices, have a good personality, be nice, eventually you'll find a girl that loves you just for that. Believe it or not, the girl will find you.

fuck out of here bluepilled subhuman

VileGeneticTrash said:
thechadgod69 said:

I am conservative, you don't believe some girl will love you some day?

face > body/frame > height

else it's all about money and status

thechadgod69 said:
VileGeneticTrash said:
thechadgod69 said:

I am conservative, you don't believe some girl will love you some day?
she will like me if I raise her fatherless children and she has access to my money

thechadgod69 said:

The fuck is this?

Are you being sarcastic or are you serious?

MarriedAndLookin4Fun said:
face > body/frame > height

else it's all about money and status

legit, wrist size is more important than height

If they have a legit sub human face then yeah

Height doesn't matter. Looks are everything.

Yup. I've said it before and I'll say it again. A woman can fire up tinder and get a decent looking 6'4" guy to fuck her even if she's a 2/10 warpig. There is no reason for a woman to settle for a random ugly tall guy just because he's tall. It's 2017, not 1997.

F A C E

A

C

E

No.

It could take a lot of rejections until you find one, but there are women obsessed with height.

Just imagine being 5'5, ugly af and cant talk to girls!! That's me

as faceandlms says, toilets will tolerate you and not totally shit on you. i wish i was above 6 :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Yeah but you'd have to be pretty hideously ugly.

If their faces are deformed yes, otherwise, there's always foids that value height over everything that would be willing to date them

Height is the most important thing after face you fucking hypocrite.
JFL at Chads.co most of the users here fucking mogs me to oblivion.

Why are you responding to 3 year old threads?
Screenshot 20210312 213015 WhatsApp

I’m 6’2 but girls still don’t show me any indications of interest. I’ve been treated as subhuman since the day I was born. Height doesn’t mean shit when you’re not only unattractive, but shy and non-NT as well

I am the living proof height doesn't always gets you women.
Women want package deal (Gangmaxx + Face + Height) since ı only have one,ı aint a full game,ım just a DLC

Can you be incel if you are 6'4?​

yes, if you don't have a penis you can't have sex regardless of height
612Y6YPiBpL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

some foid will prob still want to cuddle you, get fingered by you, have you eat her out, fuck her with a strapon, lick your bloody urethra-stump, but it isn't sex, you can't ascend

Yes If you're a curry or sandnigger.

You're admitting you are braindead. You literally can't even become sperm donor as a manlet.
Why would you want to pass on your genes if you consider yourself subhuman anyway? And then you call me braindead. :feelskek:

Height means nothing if youre ugly.