Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can you be incel if you never approached?

nasser22

nasser22

Dotpilled poopcel
-
Yes, I believe that you can be incel without approaching, like if you get negative stares or non verbal signs girls don't like you.

Also if incel, your LIKELIHOOD of not rejected is super low REGARDLESS of if you DO or DONT approach.

Thats why I conclude that inceldom is not based at all on approaching or not, rather the ugliness of your body primarily.

Also, high-inhib is IN FACT an additional incel trait.

So not approaching makes you an even BIGGER incel.

Discuss.

Yes, but only if you're REALLY ugly.

4+ and never tried= not an incel in my book. "Mentalcel" at best, but many people exaggerate on their mental issues to justify their volceldom. Pretty much all ugly men have mental scars, life as an ugly man is always brutal.

That said, men around the 4-5/10 looks range are failed normies anyway, so not that much difference. I'm ok with failed normies here.

Yes, but only if you're REALLY ugly.

4+ and never tried= not an incel in my book. "Mentalcel" at best, but many people exaggerate on their mental issues to justify their volceldom. Pretty much all ugly men have mental scars, life as an ugly man is always brutal.

That said, men around the 4-5/10 looks range are failed normies anyway, so not that much difference. I'm ok with failed normies here.

I think High Inhib is an incel-worthy trait all by itself. Because it causes you to involuntarily not have a GF and it is impossible to overcome by will.

(Unless your 6/10+ of course)

I think High Inhib is an incel-worthy trait all by itself. Because it causes you to involuntarily not have a GF and it is impossible to overcome by will.

(Unless your 6/10+ of course)
Approaching is not easy for anyone. Even my Chadlite friend has approach anxiety.

I don't have an objective way to measure my high inhib against those of everyone here, but I can say, I'm high inhib, approaching was extremely anxiety-inducing but I still did it because I really wanted to ascend. I approached around 500 foids between the ages of 22 and 30.

>"Approaching"
>2021.

If you didn't get pinned down and robbed of your cum by a pack of wild foids as a young boy it's over

If foids don’t immediately run to you, drop to their knees, and pull your pants down to suck your cock you may as well rope because it’s OVER for you

Last edited:
Yes. Oui. Ja. Si.

Pretty much. I'm a 5,5 - 5,6 ft manlet. Fuck outta here am I approaching.

Yes.
Never forget, if a girl likes you she will always give you the 'signs'. Whether it's a second glance across the bar, a smile or whatever. If you've never had this it's pointless in approaching.

I've never approached but I am safely an incel.

Big big chungus big chungus bi chungus

As if approaching is going to make you any less ugly

I used to approach but my social skills are negative so it was all pretty much suicide fuel at best

i am a gigatruecel who has never approached because it would be pointless

Yes.
Never forget, if a girl likes you she will always give you the 'signs'. Whether it's a second glance across the bar, a smile or whatever. If you've never had this it's pointless in approaching.

Girls should approach you. If they don't, then you're an incel.

College parties (you didn't have to be invited, they took place on the streets), animecons, open air events, carnival, clubs (didn't go there a lot though).
500 approaches non-online? How many online or in apps?

You can't be that high-inhib. And I'd say you can't be that bad-looking with that amount of tries and no bad consequences. But certainly you are more incel than at least 95% of this site's membership based on so many approaches and age.

For sure. Approaching is a meme. You will get in trouble for sexual harassment if you approach as a low status man

Rejections don't make you an incel, your shitty genetics do.

How many online or in apps?
Lost count if you consider right swipes on dating apps. Don't forget warm approaches as well, I tried my luck with girls I knew as well.

You can't be that high-inhib.
Maybe not as much as one can be, but I am. I don't like crowded places, socializing in large groups and as aforementioned, I got tons of approach anxiety. Most of my approaches were done with the help of alcohol.

And I'd say you can't be that bad-looking with that amount of tries and no bad consequences.
I rate myself a little below 4/10. Back in the day, with hair, and after baldness, always with a cap, probably even close to 5/10. Also, Brazil is not as cucked as the first world in that regard, especially back in the early 2010s.

But certainly you are more incel than at least 95% of this site's membership based on so many approaches and age.
Thanks for ackowledging my efforts.

I conclude that inceldom is not based at all on approaching or not, rather the ugliness of your body primarily.

Also, high-inhib is IN FACT an additional incel trait.

So not approaching makes you an even BIGGER incel.
In acknowledging that inceldom can come in degrees (some are bigger incels than others) you're effectively acknowledging it it not absolute involuntariness but rather relativistic involuntariness, to which I concur.

I also agree that yes, you don't need to approach to prove you would be rejected if it's a reasonable conclusion.

The emphasis on approach is mostly for the mid-tier guys who might not be utterly doomed.

Since mental/emotional inhib dictates approach for them, it raises question if our psychology is an aspect of voluntariness or not.

Emotional hangups might be overcome in some cases but it's kinda like saying "just don't be depressed bro" and calling people volsad because they can just choose not to be sad

can you be poverty stricken if you’ve never attempted to win the lottery, GrAYcel?

Depends, if you're extremely ugly, yes. I've approached 338 in total. Some in person and some online, and I've gotten nothing. So I can see why some don't bother approaching.

Have approached a few times - mostly women who were looksmatch/below. Always rejected.

Depends, if you're extremely ugly, yes. I've approached 338 in total. Some in person and some online, and I've gotten nothing. So I can see why some don't bother approaching.
So your not ugly??

So your not ugly??
Where do you see that in my statement?
I'm saying the only way you should be calling yourself incel without ever approaching is if your extremely ugly i.e legitimately deformed

Adam Pearson My Amazing Twin  Trailer cropped