Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can you be more of an incel locally that you would be somewhere else?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Can you be more of an incel locally that you would be somewhere else? And I'm not asking about going to other continents or countries, because that would be obvious. But literally if I change my location on Tinder to another city, I may get some swipes here and there especially in a certain city (and it's close proximity) that is 90 km away from mine. Why could it be?

Yes, it's called being white

Maby but I can't think of a scenario where it would be like that right now

of course you can

example: compare santa barbara (beachside party town composed primarily of white, wealthy, socially affluent college students, where you'd be competing with millionaires, models and athletes from all over the country) to any shitty low income ghetto 10 miles away

LAN inceldom theory
Peer to Peer Virginity
HotSpot Celibacy

In burgerland you could run JBW game in a location where there's a lot of ethnic foids and/or noodles
Worst answer to the question ever.

Can you be more of an incel locally that you would be somewhere else? And I'm not asking about going to other continents or countries, because that would be obvious. But literally if I change my location on Tinder to another city, I may get some swipes here and there especially in a certain city (and it's close proximity) that is 90 km away from mine. Why could it be?
Yeah, that's why there are things called locationcels.

yes, if a region is more monogamous you might have a shot bc chads are taken

yes, if a region is more monogamous you might have a shot bc chads are taken
Hmmmm I wonder why would it be. Because I don't think there are any differences in this regard.

Hmmmm I wonder why would it be. Because I don't think there are any differences in this regard.
like i knew from our neighbouring highschool that it was a trend among girls to have a boyfriend, 80% of girls chose to have a boyfriend out of their class. so even if your below average you would have a shot to ascend