Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Can you do a pull-up?

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
I never used to be able to because I was so weak, but after gymceling for a bit I can do one.

Yes I can do a few

Yes man quite a few since im so light

I can do a few with proper technique and no kipping. It's more so because I'm very light than any actual strength.

When I was 160lbs lean I could do upwards of 20 on my first set.

At 190lbs builtfat now I'm limited to 10-12 on my first set.

This is locking arms out completely at the bottom of the rep, and going all the way up at pausing at the top, no bouncing shit.

Pull-Ups dont feel natural to me at all, my forearms hurt a lot trying to do Pull-ups, Chin-ups feel perfect and natural to me.

It took me somewhere around a year of consistent effort just to do one. Even now I can do a few. For some strange biomechanical reason I just plain suck at pullups.

I did one in 9th grade in army class, one and only one. Enough to not completely embarrass myself

Yes, even muscle ups.

Can do up to 22 at ~170 lb, one or two one arm pull ups as well

can do a few bc im a 50 kg manlet

I think I can do at least 15 complete ones with no bouncing at 165 pounds.

Yes and I'm fatcel

I never used to be able to because I was so weak, but after gymceling for a bit I can do one.
Just focus another year of Gymcelling bro, then you maybe can do two pullups.

Could do 10, but now too fat

No, I can't even come close to doing one.

I remember trying to do them in school and finding it extremely difficult.

Just did one for the first time in my life.

It took me somewhere around a year of consistent effort just to do one. Even now I can do a few. For some strange biomechanical reason I just plain suck at pullups.
I don't understand how this is possible tbh

I used to be able to do 15 but I haven’t been to a gym in over a year now and before then I was only going to the gym occasionally after a failed bulking attempt

No. Central obesity & weak wrists, forearms & biceps. Muscular skeletal degenerative condition etc.

I would love to be able to do 10 & then 20 first go with arms locked straight down.

I have to use an assisted machine at the gym.

What are your stats btw?
170 lbs ~12.5% bf

Still suck at pullups and chinups. Not just bodyweight pulling movements, barbell and dumbbell pulls too. I can do bodyweight dips for ages.

170 lbs ~12.5% bf

Still suck at pullups and chinups. Not just bodyweight pulling movements, barbell and dumbbell pulls too. I can do bodyweight dips for ages.
How did you measure your bf? Did you use a special scale?
Also you're 5'8'' iirc?

How did you measure your bf? Did you use a special scale?
Also you're 5'8'' iirc?
Navy tape test, no cheating. The margin of error of 1-3% so at absolute most I'm around 15%.

And I'm closer to 5'9''.

Thing is I have a kidney stone, which is probably causing me to retain a lot of water, which would technically be considered lean mass.

I can do a couple of them ngl

i can probably do a few.

I was able to when I gymcelled.

I can do like 10. Probably 20+ if I practice for a month

20 pull ups at 220 pounds.

My record was 28 pronal heaves. I got obsessed with those sort of exercises as a teen and fucked up my shoulders for a while. But the strength it gave was worth it.

Even out of the gym for a while I can do like 8. Come on bro are you just fat?

I have never been able to do one even though I'm very light. It's because my shitty genetics I have so little upper body muscles. But I have been gymcelling for a while so I might be able to now tbh gonna try some day.

Yes br0... Because,

"I'm a big kid now!"