Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Can you even BEGIN TO CONCEIVE having this effect on women?

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-

How would you feel, if you exerted this effect on women?

These are the two people playing Geralt and Ciri in the Witcher movie

Who is the guy?

the thought of never experiencing a foids attraction to me is massive ropefuel.
incel life = scam

op = gay
9fag

I've watched and re-watched that clop over and over to break it down.

He was looking at her. She noticed he was looking at her, and started blushing.

Can I conceive looking at a woman and her reacting like that when she noticed I'm looking at her? No. But y'know what? I'm gonna try it.

I found him, this is Henry Cavill.

You "found" him? You must be totally removed from mainstream movies then, that's fuckin' Superman.

You "found" him? You must be totally removed from mainstream movies then, that's fuckin' Superman.

LOL:lul::lul::lul:

Also, he broke up with his 19 year old GF!

513574492-copy.jpg

ask @Insomniac bro

I NEVER heard of him until now. I haven't been to a movie since like the 1980's. Maybe the 1970's. I don't care to go.
I have nobody to go with. Last time I was in the moves was probably with my mother.

LOL:lul::lul::lul:

Also, he broke up with his 19 year old GF!

513574492-copy.jpg

I NEVER heard of him until now. I haven't been to a movie since like the 1980's. Maybe the 1970's. I don't care to go.
I have nobody to go with. Last time I was in the moves was probably with my mother.

Speaking of which, even if you don't watch a lot of DC movies, you should probably be aware of Henry Cavill. He's kinda sorta on the manospheric front lines right now. See, Henry Cavill likes to pursue women. Not big surprise. But Henry Cavill is afraid that the cultural shift, this #MeToo era, will label him some kind of sexual harasser or predator if he pursues women. Just because he likes to approach women and he really likes to sell his case. He doesn't want men, men like him, getting demonized just for saying "Hey would you like to kick it with me? No? But I'm really good. I don't wanna force your hand, but lemme tell you a little more about myself."

man, he looks old as fuck and is norwooding bad

in b4 cope. if he wasn't famous he wouldn't even get a landwhale on tinder

Lmao His hairline is absolutely fucked... It screws him over bc of his pretty-masc face.

He is invisible to prime white females.

Baldcel cope

man, he looks old as fuck and is norwooding bad

in b4 cope. if he wasn't famous he wouldn't even get a landwhale on tinder

I don't wanna Chad worship here, but being chosen for Superman means a little more than just "being famous." They only pick people with certain God-given aesthetics. So Cavill was Chadly before he was ever Superman. That's the only way to get picked to be Superman.

Lmao His hairline is absolutely fucked... It screws him over bc of his pretty-masc face.

He is invisible to prime white females.

Baldcel cope

everyone will scream cope but guys like that get destroyed in the dating market

looking like a middle aged man doesn't cut in 2019, even for old hags
I don't wanna Chad worship here, but being chosen for Superman means a little more than just "being famous." They only pick people with certain God-given aesthetics. So Cavill was Chadly before he was ever Superman. That's the only way to get picked to be Superman.

he was picked in 2011, 8 fucking years ago

yeah, I don't watch mainstream media/movies anymore, because its suicidefuel.