Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Can you even comprehend having a Girlfriend?

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
I legit can't imagine it actually being a thing for me. Especially now that I'm in my early 30s. I remember being a kid and assuming by 25 I'd be married with 3 kids and that it was just normal and natural for everyone, not a big deal, just something everyone does by a certain age, just by existing.

Then interest from the opposite sex never came, and even as a kid/teen, I didn't even realise that everyone else around me was hooking up, it was as if everyone was keeping it a secret from me, the lack of interest turned to outright ridicule from peers, to the point where I became afraid, anxious and disconnected around people my own age, so I dropped out of society and never went back.

I truly believe those formative years can make or break a person.

I feel the same exact way. I will never understand how relationships happen.

I pretend my doll is my girlfriend. She is very realistic.
She is not like a stiff mannequin, she is very lifelike.
I hug her, hold hands with her, stare into her eyes. Dimming the lights adds to the realism.

Honestly no. Sometimes I wish I still had blind faith like I used to. Then again the pain of being constantly let down destroyed me. I had oneitis a couple years ago. I wonder if I’ll ever have it again.
I hug her, hold hands with her, stare into her eyes. Dimming the lights adds to the realism.

I wonder if you left your doll somewhere if you would have the same feelings that you would for a foid. Like if you left her in a hotel or something. Or if you loaned her out to someone. Do you have more than one?

Not a 3D one.

I seriously don't understand how it's supposed to happen. It really feels like I'm part of a different species from normies.

Worst part was being a teen, and normies spotting me out as not having any female interest, and then foids playing games with each other by trolling me into thinking they want to be my GF, or giving fake positive comments and then turning it around and laughing with each other at my expense.

This kind of stuff made me incapable of accepting any positive comments, I legit think all positive comments to me are an elaborate troll.

Is there such thing as negative self-esteem?

nope cannot comprehend it happening in my cursed life

Not even a foid friend at this point

Yeah I can't imagine that either.

The only interaction I have with females is

1. Parent
  2. Formal situations (Receptionist at Doctors Office, Dentist, Psychologist)

I have never had informal interaction with a female in my life (32 soon)

The assholes in my life never give me a chance to prove that I can(atleast I think I can). Now it's just a pipe dream.
"muh entitlement" am I right cucktears :soy:

Last edited:
Yeah, I wouldn't be able to do it. I'm even shy around my little sister's friends and they're like 10 years old. I wouldn't be able to be naked around my hypothetical girlfriend. I wouldn't be able to lay down next to her to sleep or anything like that. I'd be to self conscious.

yes, I can comprehend it perfectly. hole, insert cock. the end. that's all a bitch is worth. "girlfriend" = doing elaborate cuckoldry acts to insert penis in vageenia

I'm not even really sure how the whole gf thing works.
The best I can picture it is as having a bad friend that you can hump every once in a while.

The only way I can comprehend it is if she comes with a laundry list of mental disorders or some kind of an ulterior motive.

Imagine a female being attracted to you and wanting to spend time with you for no other reason than she enjoys your company. The transaction of value is nothing more than your time for hers, instead of you trading money and favors for her to pretend she's not repulsed by you. This will never happen for you because you were born with subhuman shit genes, but it happens for most other people.

They are disgusting. Easy for normoids, but for me waifu would be much bigger part of my world. And they to stupid for that, ungtatefullm unloyal, unfaithfull cunts. Only genetically egineeredd loli catgirl for domestic ownership, who cares only about master, can be truly good waifu

I'm now at the pessimistic point (age 30) where if through some freak incident a foid wanted to be with me, I wouldn't be able to handle it, I wouldn't know what to even do or say, I'd be an emotional retard, acting how a 14 year old boy would with his first girl. Which is fine for a 14 year old boy, cause the girl will be as equally inexperienced, but when you're a grown man it will be humiliating. I would probably even spaz out and reject a girls advances out of fear, or the relationship would collapse within a few weeks after she realises how pathetic and stunted I am.

Getting with a girl as an oldcel would be the most meaningful and memorable moment of my life, for the foid it's just a another dick of the dozens shes fucked and the serious LTR's she's been in, she would think wtf is wrong with this guy?
It's so so so fucking over.

No one here can comprehend having a gf, only chad has the luxury of a foid

it's easy as fuck and a retard could do it, there's people who have gfs and wives and they get so drunk that they shit their fucking pants. and their gfs and wives put up with that and clean up after them and bathe their shitty asses to clean everything up
of course i can fucking imagine it you just never get a chance to begin with.

I can imagine it but it would require me to become a different person for it to really work tbh.

I'm now at the pessimistic point (age 30) where if through some freak incident a foid wanted to be with me, I wouldn't be able to handle it, I wouldn't know what to even do or say, I'd be an emotional retard, acting how a 14 year old boy would with his first girl. Which is fine for a 14 year old boy, cause the girl will be as equally inexperienced, but when you're a grown man it will be humiliating. I would probably even spaz out and reject a girls advances out of fear, or the relationship would collapse within a few weeks after she realises how pathetic and stunted I am.

Getting with a girl as an oldcel would be the most meaningful and memorable moment of my life, for the foid it's just a another dick of the dozens shes fucked and the serious LTR's she's been in, she would think wtf is wrong with this guy?
It's so so so fucking over.

I told my Clinical Psychologist this exactly this, and she told me she understands, but she had no idea what to say or how to fix it. I like how she is honest about this, instead of being blue-pilled. I know you guys will hate me for seeing a Foid Clinical Psych, but the first 3 Clinical Psychs I had were all men, and they were all literally blue-pilled bro-tier (or CRP tier """"redpilled"""") and were much older than me 50+.The Foid Clinical Psych I am seeing is around my age (30) so me being 31 there's no generational gap. Shes working on my Autismbux, and it seems I am Black-Pilling her with everything we talk about.

No, never. No.

Foids can't be friends with males.

They're vapid, dull holes. They're only beneficial for our sexual satisfaction: beyond that they can't relate to men in any area.

No. I feel like dating and relationships are part of a completely different world from which I'm permanently excluded.

Foids can't be friends with males.

They're vapid, dull holes. They're only beneficial for our sexual satisfaction: beyond that they can't relate to men in any area.
Yeah I doubt any would have the same interests as me

I told my Clinical Psychologist this exactly this, and she told me she understands, but she had no idea what to say or how to fix it. I like how she is honest about this, instead of being blue-pilled. I know you guys will hate me for seeing a Foid Clinical Psych, but the first 3 Clinical Psychs I had were all men, and they were all literally blue-pilled bro-tier (or CRP tier """"redpilled"""") and were much older than me 50+.The Foid Clinical Psych I am seeing is around my age (30) so me being 31 there's no generational gap. Shes working on my Autismbux, and it seems I am Black-Pilling her with everything we talk about.

Oh my god stop being a cuck and don't go to therapy for fucks sake

It's all conjecture-based bullshit. Therapy won't solve a single problem of yours.

As for how I feel:
No. I feel like dating and relationships are part of a completely different world from which I'm permanently excluded.

I have absolutely no idea what it's like. It sounds like a completely alien fictional experience, as if I were someone reading a fantasy novel or movie. That's how bizarre it sounds to me to have a girlfriend that actually desires me on intimate levels, physically and emotionally.

Oh my god stop being a cuck and don't go to therapy for fucks sake

It's all conjecture-based bullshit. Therapy won't solve a single problem of yours.

As for how I feel:

Im only going for 2 reasons

1. Autismbux

2. Gives me someone to talk face to face about the reality of my life, its far more real to me when Im talking to someone face to face in person about it, talking about this stuff online doesn't feel anywhere near as real as in person.

Im only going for 2 reasons

1. Autismbux

2. Gives me someone to talk face to face about the reality of my life, its far more real to me when Im talking to someone face to face in person about it, talking about this stuff online doesn't feel anywhere near as real as in person.

Autismbux

Case made. If you're making money out of it than it's justified. Scratch the 2nd though, as they don't give a flying fuck about you.

It’s over for many men. Truly sucks. Let’s just hope it isn’t over for you too, man, because that would be some nasty shit.

Imagine a female being attracted to you and wanting to spend time with you for no other reason than she enjoys your company. The transaction of value is nothing more than your time for hers, instead of you trading money and favors for her to pretend she's not repulsed by you. This will never happen for you because you were born with subhuman shit genes, but it happens for most other people.
depressing and demotivating knowing there are men who can literally pick who they want.

Worst part was being a teen, and normies spotting me out as not having any female interest, and then foids playing games with each other by trolling me into thinking they want to be my GF, or giving fake positive comments and then turning it around and laughing with each other at my expense.

This kind of stuff made me incapable of accepting any positive comments, I legit think all positive comments to me are an elaborate troll.

Is there such thing as negative self-esteem?
I know your pain bruh
I has the exact same stuff happening to me ,
i guess its just fundamental part of being on the bottom of the dominance hierarchy .

I dont trust any positive comments people give me and i dont trust any act of kindness .

i would short-circuit if a girl asked me out srs. any chance i might have would disappear as soon as she saw me behave like an aspie, low social intelligence freak.

thankfully i will never experience such awkwardness as i scare them all away.

Only in dreams.

I never thought about it that way, and no I can't even imagine what it's like to have someone care about or love me.

Women love to mock ugly men it makes them feel good, almost all did this to me when i was a kid. Women either mock me or ignore me they're only nice if they want something. They're truly vile beings

A "girlfriend" seems such a juvenile concept to me now, most other men around my age have grown up kids and are in steady long term relationships.

I don't have my youth or good looks, so everything else matters even more. I could maybe get my foot in the door somehow but having no sexual experiences at this age, low paid job, living with family still, its all against me more than ever! :feelsbadman:

low IQ people get into relationships and marriages.