Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you even imagine being in a relationship?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I can't. It seems like a foreign alien concept to me. When I see Normies making memes about it I might laugh but it still like hearing a joke about being an astronaut for all I care. It is an alien concept to me that I cannot relate to in the slightest.

I can't. It seems like a foreign alien concept to me. When I see Normies making memes about it I might laugh but it still like hearing a joke about being an astronaut for all I care. It is an alien concept to me that I cannot relate to in the slightest.
Me too. I cannot ever imagine myself having sex with a female or being in a relationship. My entire life was dictated by the mockery of females and after years of rejection I cannot ever imagine myself being truly happy. Unironically even if I woke up as a chad tomorrow, it wouldn't make a difference due to the years of mental damage.

I can imagine going on a date with my loli
Shido-and-Yoshino-date-a-live-40924315-1280-720.jpg

then the police would arrest me :feelsree:

yes but it lasting no

definitely no, this is one of the hardest pills to swallow. women my age have spent their entire lives accumulating social, sexual and relationship experience while I have literally none. the gap is so wide that we basically live in different worlds. on top of that I’m non NT and can’t relate to normies at all. even if I wasn’t ugly any potential relationship I could get in to would be dysfunctional

definitely no, this is one of the hardest pills to swallow. women my age have spent their entire lives accumulating social, sexual and relationship experience while I have literally none. the gap is so wide that we basically live in different worlds. on top of that I’m non NT and can’t relate to normies at all. even if I wasn’t ugly any potential relationship I could get in to would be dysfunctional
They have been fucking and dating since 14 or so lol

Can't picture it at all, I'm too different from people who've been in a relationship due to decades of solitude, I can't relate to them at all and I can't copy their behavior on an intimate level. I'm so used to being alone. I've never experienced basic forms of physical touch such as hugs, hand holding, kissing etc

I mean ffs, even non physical things such as a girl looking at me intently, a girl making eye contact, those things are also completely foreign to me.

That's what I think too. Even if i got all the surgeries and transplants i needed, and let's say i became a 6/10, I would still have such problems

No, most people my age have already developed and been through multiple relationships and here I am extremely under developed and socialy inept.

Also some guy I know from 4chan (semi normie) sometimes sends me clips of hot foids looking into the camera, like some intense eye contact.

This makes him feel lots of emotions. But me? I'm just confused. My brain immediately assumes it's either a prank or that the footage isn't real, because it can't accept or recognize a woman looking at ME in such a way

It would be completely pointless to be in a relationship because I know she would cheat on me within hours of establishing the relationship. Aside from literally keeping the foid chained up and beaten into submission, I don't see any way to prevent her from going to the first Chad she can find and fucking him.

aren't you in high school? i mean some dudes ascend in college. not saying you will but are you really that far behind? then again if you're autistic your chances are nil

No, she would have to feel attracted and interested enough in me to develop things. You, yourself can only do so much work.

No, i dont have enough imagination for something I can't even comprehend.

Also some guy I know from 4chan (semi normie) sometimes sends me clips of hot foids looking into the camera, like some intense eye contact.

This makes him feel lots of emotions. But me? I'm just confused. My brain immediately assumes it's either a prank or that the footage isn't real, because it can't accept or recognize a woman looking at ME in such a way
That's an other world to me too

I can imagine going on a date with my loli
Shido-and-Yoshino-date-a-live-40924315-1280-720.jpg

then the police would arrest me :feelsree:
It would be completely pointless to be in a relationship because I know she would cheat on me within hours of establishing the relationship. Aside from literally keeping the foid chained up and beaten into submission, I don't see any way to prevent her from going to the first Chad she can find and fucking him.

I can imagine something but I’m sure the experience is completely different from what I can naively conceive

No, most people my age have already developed and been through multiple relationships and here I am extremely under developed and socialy inept.
Same.

this too. women my age are getting married or pregnant or have multiple chadspawn

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back