Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can you explain what makes you mad about this image?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27204
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
Without social media, making fun of guys that can't interact with girls wouldn't be possible on this scale.
@Gymcelled @ReconElement @RREEEEEEEEE @ReturnOfSaddam @Irredeemable

Last edited:
Everything.

I fucking hate bitches with an attitude.

Everything.

It's so annoying how in the rare cases where no guys around you will virgin shame then girls will try to do that instead.

It's so annoying how in the rare cases where no guys around you will virgin shame then girls will try to do that instead.

Women are hypocrites what else is new.

Telling women that can barely walk to lose weight is bodyshaming but insulting and shaming Men for their height (something they can't change) is ok.

the rock spit GIF by WWE

Nothing, I don't care about a random foid's rant on social media.

What makes me mad is that they don't seem to realize that their rejection of these men is what made them not be able to talk to women. destroy them then mock them. tfu on women

I just don't care what foids say in general they're all the same and same shit everytime

How to talk to a girl: morph into a Chad, say anything. Done.

Great find bro!

You should look for more stuff like this... Pure gold!

Great find bro!

You should look for more stuff like this... Pure gold!
Thx man. Found the post on iwh but wanted to block out the information so as to not inadvertently advertise the twitter profile this tweet came from.

Thx man. Found the post on iwh but wanted to block out the information so as to not inadvertently advertise the twitter profile this tweet came from.
Ah... I sometimes use the edit line function on my screenshot app thingy.

That no matter how much you stoicpill and focus on other things, when successes do start to roll in, you will still be a virgin and an object of ridicule.

i dont like reddit so fuck anyone that uses that site but i think what makes me mad about that particular image is she is equating that these guys figured out stocks so in that same way they can figure out women but that just isn't the case. stocks use logic and metrics. women are all whores and inconsistent with an infinite possibility of variables on how they will fuck you over. putting effort into stocks rewards you with money. putting effort into women brings nothing but problems into your life. Especially the kind of women that would bitch on social media

then what makes me mad about that particular image is the attitude it shows in regards to ease of access. it doesnt matter how tall i am or what i look like. i can play into the stock market. i can't go up to a female and just start talking. they walk away. they shut me down. they make me feel bad. in worst case scenarios they report me (only ever been reported at school and work but im sure if i kept approaching women like social media always tells me i can do then i'd end up in jail)

i dont like reddit so fuck anyone that uses that site but i think what makes me mad about that particular image is she is equating that these guys figured out stocks so in that same way they can figure out women but that just isn't the case. stocks use logic and metrics. women are all whores and inconsistent with an infinite possibility of variables on how they will fuck you over. putting effort into stocks rewards you with money. putting effort into women brings nothing but problems into your life. Especially the kind of women that would bitch on social media

then what makes me mad about that particular image is the attitude it shows in regards to ease of access. it doesnt matter how tall i am or what i look like. i can play into the stock market. i can't go up to a female and just start talking. they walk away. they shut me down. they make me feel bad. in worst case scenarios they report me (only ever been reported at school and work but im sure if i kept approaching women like social media always tells me i can do then i'd end up in jail)
What is most infuriating about that image is imo a woman finding a way to virgin shame guys (whether they are redditors or not doesn't really factor into this situation imo) and receiving a lot of likes and retweets as a result. Prior to social media like twitter such gossip didn't have a very wide reach and it was less accepted to diss whole groups of guys without at least some verbal pushback. But social media incentivizes that kind of behavior and normalizes value judgements about entire groups of males to be made and accepted as matter of fact.

I'm indifferent, however my interpretation of this is basically
everything around females or females as everything
Imagine this example ;
Nikola Tesla
He made inventions right? but why he died as virgin? why didn't he used his intelligence to get girls

Last edited:
makes me mad that clicking on it takes me to incels.co homepage instead of enlarging it

makes me mad that clicking on it takes me to incels.co homepage instead of enlarging it
The text in the image is pretty easy to read though. Resizing the image itself it would have made it less readable because of formatting issues tbh

how the fuck does messing with stocks translate into not being able to talk to women?

I hate it when foids say stuff like that, the reason why chad does not have a problem talking to foids is because the foid is actively engaged in the conversation. Chadfishing is a good example of this. Women respond almost instantaneously to chad with substantial responses. Whereas they give the yes/no treatment to anyone else.

I hate it when foids say stuff like that, the reason why chad does not have a problem talking to foids is because the foid is actively engaged in the conversation. Chadfishing is a good example of this. Women respond almost instantaneously to chad with substantial responses. Whereas they give the yes/no treatment to anyone else.
tbh the tweet is a clear example of foids taking it upon themselves to virgin shame or try to make the topic about a certain group of guys failing to get sex and how big of a problem or flaw that is even in the absence of anyone else doing that.

Nothing in particular. I just find twitter foids in general annoying

What makes me mad is that clicking on the image teleports me to the home page.

What makes me mad is that they don't seem to realize that their rejection of these men is what made them not be able to talk to women.
Yep, they're always trying to push the responsibility off on others.

Hope the next guy she sleeps with strangles her
Everything.

Women are hypocrites what else is new.

Telling women that can barely walk to lose weight is bodyshaming but insulting and shaming Men for their height (something they can't change) is ok.

the rock spit GIF by WWE

What makes me mad is that they don't seem to realize that their rejection of these men is what made them not be able to talk to women. destroy them then mock them. tfu on women

Nothing because I don’t care about what property thinks