Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Can you feel me my friends ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
Do you feel the same too ? I'm just tired of all this noises in this world.

Tired of the blackpill, the bluepill, chads, women, incels, the jews, politics, giving up, depression, misery, suffering, pain, life, death, pursuing happiness, human's nature, venting online, LDARing, being horny, wanting to die, how people live, the wars between religious and atheists and who's right blah blah blah, science, money, evilness, goodness, diseases, mental illnesses, problems, boredom, hope, future, desires, conflicts, hatred, anger, love, sex and everything in this life.

I'm just tired of existing in this world.

I honestly don't know what to do or where to go or who even am i or what purpose do i serve. What is even existence ? Why things have to be this way ? I really don't know anything, at all, except that i'm tired and i don't know why we all living this way as humans. Why even living at all.

I just want to empty my mind and soul and think about absolutely nothing at all and listen to this OST until i die

4403211__018cfe21ae21b98e80c91db2fe4e9b31.jpg

i feel you, i'm so tired of this existence

YEa man i feel depressed an unmotivated, tired all the time. I made a long thread venting about it yesterday :feelscry:

I've reached acceptance for a while now. It helps. Don't want to neck myself anymore anyway. No point in worrying/being depressed about things you can't change. Reminding myself of this constantly does help.

Feel it all the time

Yeah, the world is too repetitive and boring.

no not at all tbh

I feel you. The world feel's so mechanical now. There's no joy left and no true purpose. I see thing's and feel nothing.There is nothing that could make me happy at this point.

I feel you. The world feel's so mechanical now. There's no joy left and no true purpose. I see thing's and feel nothing.There is nothing that could make me happy at this point.
deep

his is my second post.

I too often want to die. The pain of exisiting is too much, but I am fully aware that I am the best person I know and that I am in full control of my life. I don't think that women are that great, BUT in the girl, you need a partner. I have had 30 years of it, and the pain becomes onminpresent, you wake up with it. Such a simple thing, to have a partner to go out and be part of the world, to not have one and be nowhere.

But to want to switch off like you say sounds like defeat. I consider myself to be a warrior. I am entering a period now where I don't care if I die. This makes me stronger. I walked through a ghetto the other day, I had a puncture, and I didn't care. I passed at least 4 ugly people, it was 2am. There were some police out. It was scary, but I was ready to die. I don't want to talk to these people, but I did. Point being that wanting to switch off should not be a complete zoning out, but an opportunity to throw away the shackles of the things that hold you down.

You don't say how old you are so its hard to truly make a reply really.