Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Can you find the virgin?

R

RollD20

Self-banned
-

The future of entertainment seems lovely.

I will not click on it. Normies can burn in hell,

i saw this. they vote out all the ugly people and only tyrone is left and he was the virgin the whole time. and then they're all surprised and shit but never question their own motives :feelskek:

i saw this. they vote out all the ugly people and only tyrone is left and he was the virgin the whole time. and then they're all surprised and shit but never question their own motives :feelskek:
They started off kicking the short guys first. :feelslala:
Lookspill never fails.

Heavy blackpill

Tyrone lost his virginity with stacy!!?!?! You can't make this shit up wtf I knew he was lying :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Sorry Tyrone stacy is only for chad the max you can get is a becky.

The future of entertainment seems lovely.

Ah, the good ol' incel witchhunt. What a perfect game to play on a fine October morning with the kids!

The one in front of the screen

Virgin or death, there is no greater ascension

Who the fuck makes these kind of videos?

It's called "Odd Man Out", kek, they know it can't be a foid. :feelskek:

This type of competition is amazing for volcels/fakecels. The Tyrone was just laughing it up knowing they would never figure out that he was the virgin.

JFL @ the chick who admitted to fucking 30-70 men. The life of Becky.

The players had zero IQ to not just vote all the men out first, though. Foids are never virgins in 2019.

If this happened in my school club I would snitch the h*ck out of them to student conduct, at least if they thought I was a virgin