Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Can you imagine if they found a way to genetically modify people to stay young and look good?

gigacel123

gigacel123

r/IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
★★★★★
Ive been thinking about gene enginering for ugly people. It would benefit us yes but think about the consequences, a LOT of gl men and ESPECIALLY women will want the tech and they will plague our Earth for centuries. Ugly men (not us, the soy kind) and women will became exceedingly arrogant with it in combo with make up and instagram filters. Celebrities and rich fuckers will get a hold of this new tech like they do with Botox and plastic surgery and abuse it to KINGDOM come. Imagine a earth populated by immortal narcs. JFC.

Last edited:
Eternal youth would benefit women the most. I thought about this already because I wanted to stay young forever, but realized it would come at a price.

According to scientistfags were the last generation to die. You could reverse aging (facially) naturally, there's plenty of methods. PM me if you want tips. When it comes to being ugly it's over pretty much except for some surgeries.

Also think about the dating scene. INFLATION will happen

only rich people will get that technology

genetic engineering, and make it available to everyone, is the ONLY solution.

only rich people will get that technology
Why? Despite how everything may seem, everyone would actually rather us remain alive rather than be dead. Why wouldn't they want to keep us around longer to keep us working?

just wait for genetic modification technology bro it's worked for me says chad JFL BULLSHIT COPE KEEP COPING FAG IT'S ALL ABOUT BIOLOGICAL DETERMINISM NOTHING MORE