Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can you match my subhumanity?

• Thread starter Genetic Dead End
  • Start date
Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

Unfiltered sadness. AcneScarCel.
★★★★★
I truly believe that I'm one of the few truecels on this forum.

My subhuman features:

-Facial asymmetry: my ears, eyebrows, eyelids, nose, nostrils, jaw, and skull are visibly asymmetrical. Multiple people even noted it out.
-Facial disharmony: my facial features don't supplement eachother at all. I look like a Picasso painting.
-Acne scars: both my cheeks are COVERED in deep scars. Makes me look like a burn vicitm.
-Skin: Unhealthy looking, hyperpigmented, dark circles under eyes, and huge visible pores.
-Hair: NW2. Straight hair, but it has subhuman dryness which makes it impossible to style. It feels like grass is growing out of my head. I can't shave it because my skull is asymmetrical and weird looking.
-Facial hair: neckbeard that refuses to grow upwards and connect for years.
-Stretch marks: on my back. Even though I'm skinny and average height (aka borderline manlet).
-Mental health: Cyclothymic (diagnosed), anhedonic, and apathetic.
-Health: wear glasses, slipped disc.

Can you match my subhumanity?

You stretch markmog me. Back marks are child's play. Half of guys who work out have those. I on the otherhand am infested with them from bicep to breast to belly and they just keep coming. First got em in 2011 and many more have joined them since. It's over.

Aside from the scars, skin I care I do. But my facial symmetry and harmony are beyond godawful tbh.

You mog me in acne scars. You have them on your face but i have them on my face and all over my chest, shoulders and back.

Just improve your personality bro