Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can you name any chad antinatalists? Would say that antinatalism has overlap with inceldom?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27204
  • Start date

Does antinatalism overlap with inceldom in your view?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
The topic of not wanting to have male children to spare them a possible fate of misery as an unattractive male has been coming up a lot recently, but for so many people on this site, ideas that aren't endorsed by chads or seem exclusive to unpopular, mainly unattractive males on the fringes of society are seen as copes.

Oftentimes to prove something isn't a cope, these people say that you need to find evidence that a chad engages in that same activity or holds that same view.

So I am curious, do you know of any chads that have seriously expressed antinatalist or even more encompassing efilist views?

Dunno what that is boss

Only a Chad could have the privilege of engaging in reckless sex without considering the consequences of bringing new people into the world. An incel is at least more likely to ponder on things like all the potential pitfalls of life before ever having the chance to procreate. Not to mention they may have landed in some pitfalls themselves.

But I don't know of any antinatalists who I would consider "chad". They seem to reach normie status at the most.

(((Antinatalism)))

Can you name any foid with a chad bf who is antinatalist? Antinatalism is a coping mechanism for foids who cant land a chad and dont see themselves procreating from average or below average males.

no i can't name any chads like that tbh

Chads don't think much because they don't have to. Life is handed to them and that's it. They don't usually adhere to all sorts of ideologies, they just live their life and fuck chicks.

I saved this thread.

Chads don't think much because they don't have to. Life is handed to them and that's it. They don't usually adhere to all sorts of ideologies, they just live their life and fuck chicks.
And that's the point. Chads have minimal self awareness and character since their animal needs are consistently met. They don't need copes. Low self awareness is the best, you live, you eat, you fuck, you die without pondering much over the futility of it all. Most old people turn religious bcz they are now incels, do not get to fulfill all needs, so start becoming self aware about the situation their lives are in. They find hope in an afterlife.

And that's the point. Chads have minimal self awareness and character since their animal needs are consistently met. They don't need copes. Low self awareness is the best, you live, you eat, you fuck, you die without pondering much over the futility of it all. Most old people turn religious bcz they are now incels, do not get to fulfill all needs, so start becoming self aware about the situation their lives are in. They find hope in an afterlife.
Exactly. Morality, religion and adhering to ideologies are copes for the weak/unlucky who cannot get what they genuinely want (on a primitive level).

Most old people turn religious bcz they are now incels, do not get to fulfill all needs, so start becoming self aware about the situation their lives are in. They find hope in an afterlife.

QFT, that's why philosophy and pondering the meaning of life has always been associated with elders and phrases like "you're still young :soy:" exist.

why would I not want to pass my superior genes if I am chad?

No, they are cucked. If you read A Brave New World you would be able to understand further why such things are cucked

The topic of not wanting to have male children to spare them a possible fate of misery as an unattractive male has been coming up a lot recently, but for so many people on this site, ideas that aren't endorsed by chads or seem exclusive to unpopular, mainly unattractive males on the fringes of society are seen as copes.

Oftentimes to prove something isn't a cope, these people say that you need to find evidence that a chad engages in that same activity or holds that same view.

So I am curious, do you know of any chads that have seriously expressed antinatalist or even more encompassing efilist views?
yes go on r/antinatalsim. all loser depressed trash.

Leftsideofthebrain.

most antinatalists I have seen are redditors who are coping because le wifey just wants to own some doggos instead of being impregnated by a beta

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back