Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can you or other incels ascend after getting this?

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
Images 12

I wish i was a skeleton.

Just be a skull theory

this guy calciummogs me

I meant the implants. Stop bullying me.

Nevermind I will change the title
Rofl I know that but I wanted some lulz don't bothER
Dedsrs I think I may could because those implants are almost exactly what I need to fix my skull shape

Last edited:
We'll all ascend after we die.

Rofl I know that but I wanted some lulz don't both
Dedsrs I think I may could because those implants are almost exactly what I need to fix my skull shape
With those implants imo any skull shape can be fixed with exception of thin face and it's variants, maxilla problems would require it's own stuff.

With those implants imo any skull shape can be fixed with exception of thin face and it's variants, maxilla problems would require it's own stuff.
Does it (the implants) have any particular name btw? I mean I'm planning to looksmaxx in some time so every bit of help I would appreciate it

Does it (the implants) have any particular name btw? I mean I'm planning to looksmaxx in some time so every bit of help I would appreciate it
The image is taken from here

It has everything he got written by the surgeon who did this below the picture

Last edited:
yes, i'm only one skull away from being a chad

I have 11 mini skulls on my mantelpiece

Brutal redskull/skeletor/ainzooalgownpill
Season 3 is cute because succubus is trying to ride some kind of demonic reverse-unicorn (can only be ridden by non-virgins, instead of normal unicorns only being ridable by virgins) and the succubus is revealed to actually be a virgin (she is so seductive she never actually needs to go so far as fuck foes to defeat them) and then is determined to lose her virginity to Ainz to increase her military usefulness (to be able to ride the war mount).

It seems kind of vague as to whether or not she actually accomplished this. There's this comment about "stop moving your hips" but I don't know if Ainz even would have a dick (doesn't seem to have any flesh parts to him) unless maybe he has a skeletal penis-bone like a dog does. Or maybe some kind of magical dick-force like how he probably has some ectoplasmic tongue/throat allowing speech despite being a skeletal lich.

I hope that's not too much spoilers, it's more of a side bit and not a major plot device.

I'm betting the light novel this was based on was more explicit about what happened. Wish light novels got as consistently scanlated as manga.