Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Can you refute this?(PROTIP: YOU CAN'T)(OVER FOR PALESTINIANCELS, HAMAS, FATAH COPERS, ANTISEMITECELS)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2686
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2686

MCTOW
-
--- THE FACTS ABOUT THE SO-CALLED PALESTINIANS ---
There has never been such a country called Palestine. Israel was re-formed on land previously ruled by the Ottoman empire, similarly to other countries in the region such as Lebanon, Iraq and others. There is no such thing as "Palestinian people". It's worth noting that newspapers such as the 'Palestine post' were Jewish newspapers (this one for example turned into the 'Jerusalem post'). This is also true about other official "Palestine" related stuff from the time before Israel was re-formed. Hebrews were the majority in Jerusalem even before the birth of the Zionist movement in the 19th century. If someone happened to use the term "Palestine" before the re-formation of Israel, he was referring to the homeland of the Jevvs (the land of Israel) - not the Arabs. It's worth noting that the flag of the "Palestinian Authority" is the flag of Hejaz.

The British Mandate over the land, after the collapse of the Ottoman Empire, actually included also what is now Jordan (which includes the "east bank" – part of historic Israel), and according to the League of Nations (precursor of the UN), this Mandate was to become a national homeland for the Jevvs (the Arabs would get their own independent lands in all the rest of the greater middle-east, an area which makes the land of Israel insignificant in comparison). Note that according to the UN's constitution, all the past resolutions of the League of Nation are valid. The British Authorities, due to their own interests with the Arabs (among others – future oil dealings), gave them 77% of the land – which later became what is now Jordan. There are over 20 Arab countries, and almost 60 lsIamic countries – each on average way bigger than Israel, but the Arabs couldn't tolerate the existence of tiny Israel, even after being given most of the land of the mandate. Instead, they tried to annihilate it by force with the Arab armies the moment it was officially independent (and have attempted to do so several times again since then).

The coIoniaI term "Palestine" was discarded after it was brought to life under the British rule, as it should have been, because the original name for the land - Israel, has been restored (Israel is not Palestine, just like Jerusalem is not Aelia-Capitolina, and Schehem is not Nablus). It is only in the mid 1960's that the Arabs hijacked the term, and its widespread usage only took off after the 1967 Arab-Israeli war. The Arabs used this terminology as a political propaganda tool to de-legitimize Israel, after they failed to steal the Hebrew homeland by force with the Arab armies, by invading and attempting to conquer the land. Ironically, the term "Palestinian" originate from the term 'Pleshet' to describe INVADERS by the Hebrews. Those who willingly identify as "Palestinians" are declaring themselves to be invaders/colonizers in Hebrew land. It's important to note that this propaganda tool was supported by the Communists/Soviets. On the other hand, just a few decades before that, the Arab "Palestinians" were hand in hand with the Nazis. They have aided them under the leadership of the mufti Amin Al-Husseini - who is often regarded as the 'founding father' of the Arab "Palestinians". During WW2 he became an SS general, but he had anti-Jewish genocidal ideology long before the Nazis rose the power. He has incited and caused violence and terror against the Jewish people in their homeland since the early 1920's (for example: 1929 Hebron massacre).

"Palestinians" are nothing more than bands of foreign invaders, squatters and illegal immigrants from all over the Islamic world – mostly the Arab world (some of them even originating from places that are not part of the middle-east, such as Bosnia), as well as several other places. The overwhelming majority of them first settled in the land of Israel in recent centuries - mostly in the 19th and 20th centuries. Some of them even came to Gaza, Judea and Samaria from Egypt and Jordan while these areas were under Egyptian and Jordanian occupation in the period between 1948 to 1967.

Informative quotes from Arab "Palestinian" leaders:
"There is no such country as Palestine. 'Palestine' was invented by the Zionists. There is no Palestine in the bible ...Palestine is ALIEN to us" - Arab "Palestinian" leader Awni Abdul Hadi, Peel Commission, 1937.

"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity... Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism. Yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity exists only for tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan." - Arab "Palestinian" leader & PLO member Zuheir Mohsen, 1977.

"I don’t think there is 'Palestinian People', I don’t think there is a 'Palestinian Nation' at all… 'Palestinian Nation'? I think that is a colonial invention. When were there ever 'Palestinians'?" – Arab "Palestinian" leader Azme Bishara, TV Interview.

"We all have Arab roots, and every Palestinian in Gaza and throughout Palestine can prove his Arab roots - whether from Saudi Arabia, Yemen or anywhere else." "... Half the Palestinians are (Arab) Egyptians and the other half are (Arab) Saudis" - Arab "Palestinian" Hamas minister Fathi Hammad, 2012.

Here are some common "Palestinian" families and their place of origin:
Saudi, Al-Husseini, Al-Hassan, Hijazi, Tamimi, Erekat, Barghouti, Qureshi, Badawi – Saudi Arabia
Yamani, Azad – Yemen Haddadins – Yemen (Ghassanids)
Masri, Masrawa, Tartir, Bardawil, Fayumi – Egypt
Abu Kishk, Shakirat, Zabidat, Aramsha, Abu Sitta, Abu Sutta, Shaalan – Egypt (Bedouins)
Turki, Sultan, Uthuman – Turkey
Iraqi, Baghdadi, Faruqi, Tachriti, Zoabi, Abbas – Iraq
Nashashibi, Hurani, Allawi, Halabi – Syria
Lubnani, Tarabulsi, Sidawi, Surani – Lebanon
Bushnak – Bosnia
Khamis – Bahrain
Afghani – Afghanistan
Mughrabi – Maghreb
Araj – Morocco
Djazair – Algeria
Kurd – Kurdistan
Hindi – Indian
Subcontinent Abid – Sudan

Yasser Arafat, the most famous "Palestinian" and leader of the PLO terrorist organization, was not native to Judea. He called himself a "Palestinian refugee" but spoke Arabic with an Egyptian accent. He was born in 1929 Cairo, Egypt. He served in the Egyptian army, studied in the University of Cairo, and lived in Cairo until 1956! His full name was Mohammed Abdel Rahman Abdel Raouf Arafat Al-Qudwa Al-Husseini. Yasser Arafat also proudly stated in his authorized biography that: "If there is any such thing as a Palestinian people, it is I, Yasser Arafat, who created them."

Genetic data for "Palestinians":
According to a 2010 study by Behar et al. Palestinians tested clustered genetically close to Bedouins, Jordanians and Saudi Arabians which was described as "consistent with a common origin in the Arabian Peninsula". A study found that the Palestinians, have what appears to be Female-Mediated gene flow in the form of Maternal DNA Haplogroups from Sub-Saharan Africa. Palestinian individuals tested, carried maternal haplogroups that originated in Sub-Saharan Africa. The explanation for the presence of predominantly female lineages of African origin in these areas is that they trace back to women brought from Africa as part of the Arab slave trade, assimilated into the areas under Arab rule. In a genetic study of Y-chromosomal STRs in two populations from Israel and the Palestinian Authority Area: Christian and Muslim Palestinians showed genetic differences. A 2013 study of Haber and et al. found that "The predominantly Muslim populations of Syrians, Palestinians and Jordanians cluster on branches with other Muslim populations as distant as Morocco and Yemen." The authors explained that "religious affiliation had a strong impact on the genomes of the Levantines. In particular, conversion of the region's populations to Islam appears to have introduced major rearrangements in populations' relations through admixture with culturally similar but geographically remote populations leading to genetic similarities between remarkably distant populations." Even the Quran: And thereafter We (Allah) said to the Children of Israel: "Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd" [17 : 104] O my people (Jevvs)! Enter the Holy Land, which God has assigned unto you [5 : 21] We (Allah) settled the Israelites in a blessed land and provided them with good things [10 : 93] It was our (Allah's) will to favor those who were oppressed (Jevvs) and to make them leaders of man, to bestow on them a noble heritage and to give them power in the land (of Israel) [28 : 5-6] We (Allah) gave the persecuted people (Jevvs) dominion over the eastern and western lands which We had blessed (the east and west banks of the Jordan River). Thus your Lord's gracious word was fulfilled for the Israelites, because they had endured with fortitude [7 : 137]

Watch:
youtu.be/IJggz2HIkS4
youtu.be/SN838zu6iio
youtu.be/u8ELap2uhkA

jew_basic.jpg

the fact is that you're a subhuman all the same, worshiping whites and jews changes nothing

I don't care, I'm pro-Palestinian because I hate Jews, not because I care about historical context.

What is this rock iq explanation? Attributing the origin of people to their nicknames lmao. IN MODERN TIMES?. makes me question the (((historians)))

JFL at using the quoran as a reference. It states that when the Jews came there were already people inhabiting the land and the Jews had to conquer them. I wonder who those people were

Idc about the zionist shilling you have in mind BigGhey. Ashkhenazi are still nothing but imposters. There has been no such thing as ethnic jew since the second temple was destroyed.

Fuck that cursed land. it'll be the death of everyone obsessed with it. Mark my words

FUCK OFF RAT KIKE FILTH. YOUR DISGUSTING NOSE IS SHOWING
.Dar
MAGA

What is this rock iq explanation? Attributing the origin of people to their nicknames lmao. IN MODERN TIMES?. makes me question the (((historians)))

JFL at using the quoran as a reference. It states that when the Jews came there were already people inhabiting the land and the Jews had to conquer them. I wonder who those people were

Idc about the zionist shilling you have in mind BigGhey. Ashkhenazi are still nothing but imposters. There has been no such thing as ethnic jew since the second temple was destroyed.

Fuck that cursed land. it'll be the death of everyone obsessed with it. Mark my words
Actually very high IQ and we'll structured post, buuuuuuuut
I don't care, I'm pro-Palestinian because I hate Jews, not because I care about historical context.
the fact is that you're a subhuman all the same, worshiping whites and jews changes nothing
Don't communicate with a parasite.

free israel ngl

Hmmm… I wonder who could be behind this thread...

Ethnostate for all.

Don't take this as an attack. I myself started researching the stuff relatively recently, but came to different conclusions.
There has never been such a country called Palestine.
The nation of Peleset is first mentioned in XII BC.
Besides, I don't find ancient history relevant. Most European nations originated (well, that depends on how you define the "origin"; e. g. Gallia Belgica with its Germanic inhabitants existed in Caesar's times, but modern Belgium sprang into existence in 1830) in the last 1000 years or so. The country of Israel didn't exist in modern times either.
There is no such thing as "Palestinian people".
The term Palestinian nowadays refers to Arabs inhabiting the historical province of the region of Palestine. Pure semantics tbh.
Hebrews were the majority in Jerusalem even before the birth of the Zionist movement in the 19th century.

[p. 22]
If someone happened to use the term "Palestine" before the re-formation of Israel, he was referring to the homeland of the Jevvs (the land of Israel) - not the Arabs.
It's worth noting that the flag of the "Palestinian Authority" is the flag of Hejaz.
Not exactly, the colors are arranged differently.
The flags of UAE and Jordan (parts of Western Jordan were often considered a part of the region of Palestine, so it's not surprising) are also similar, but neighbouring regions often have similar flags e. g. flag of Netherlands and Luxembourg, flag of Belgium (especially the 1830 original) and Germany.

The British Mandate over the land, after the collapse of the Ottoman Empire, actually included also what is now Jordan (which includes the "east bank" – part of historic Israel), and according to the League of Nations (precursor of the UN), this Mandate was to become a national homeland for the Jevvs (the Arabs would get their own independent lands in all the rest of the greater middle-east, an area which makes the land of Israel insignificant in comparison).
You mean the Balfour Declaration? This was a statement by the British Empire, I don't think the League of Nations ever directly approved it (although I'm not ruling this out).

The 1947 UN's plan for the partition of Palestine definitively supported the existence of an Arab state on the land and the planned Israel was meant to be much smaller than it is today.

There are over 20 Arab countries, and almost 60 lsIamic countries – each on average way bigger than Israel, but the Arabs couldn't tolerate the existence of tiny Israel, even after being given most of the land of the mandate. Instead, they tried to annihilate it by force with the Arab armies the moment it was officially independent (and have attempted to do so several times again since then).
Well, there's really no reason to tolerate something they saw as an artificial Western satellite state. There were 5 giant migration waves (aliyah) and only in 1945, right before the independence, the British established a limit on migration. After that migration mainly from the Soviet Union was still going on. The Six Day War was actually started by the Israelis (to be fair, Arab states mobilized their arms and used economic pressure (closing of the Suez-canal), so the preemptive thesis isn't entirely unsubstantiated).
The coIoniaI term "Palestine" was discarded after it was brought to life under the British rule, as it should have been, because the original name for the land - Israel, has been restored
Zionists used the term the Land of Jews prior to 1947. There were many proposed names for the soon-to-be-founded state.
Ironically, the term "Palestinian" originate from the term 'Pleshet' to describe INVADERS by the Hebrews.
There's a lot of war between Philistines and Jews in the Old Testament, but it's not only a biased source, Jews in the Old Testament are also shown as ruthless conquerors. Besides, etymology is unimportant: some linguists believe the term Hebrew comes from habiru who are also describes as terrible invaders (Sumerian ḫabbātu - robber, 'br - immigrant; also synonymous with cuineform SA.GAZ - murderer).

(Johnson, P. (1988). A History of the Jews. p. 13; available on Library Genesis)
The overwhelming majority of them first settled in the land of Israel in recent centuries - mostly in the 19th and 20th centuries. Some of them even came to Gaza, Judea and Samaria from Egypt and Jordan while these areas were under Egyptian and Jordanian occupation in the period between 1948 to 1967.
I can't trace actual bloodlines, but Jews seem to have been the minority starting the V CE.

(p. 5)
Besides, in 2008 whooping 35% of Israelis were immigrants from Europe, America or Oceania and we can assume a large number of those 37% born in Israel are children of those participating in Jewish migrations starting in 19th century, mostly from Soviet countries.
Genetic data for "Palestinians":
According to a 2010 study by Behar et al. Palestinians tested clustered genetically close to Bedouins, Jordanians and Saudi Arabians which was described as "consistent with a common origin in the Arabian Peninsula".
That only further suggests that they're native to the land. Ashkenazi Jews on the other hand have 35% to 55% European admixture, but I won't dispute the ancient Middle Eastern origin. I'm not sure what you were trying to prove.

Considering the quotes by the Palestinian representatives, there doesn't seem to have recently been a strong separate Palestinian identity, especially during the rise of pan-Arabism. Palestinians simply seem to be Arabs residing in the territory, heavily influenced by stronger Arab nations. There is a distinct Palestinian dialect of Arabic (e. g. 1940 gospel published in the dialect) which suggests that they're not mere recent immigrants (it takes time to form a dialect). There were certainly attempts to make Palestine a part of some neighboring nation (e. g. Nasser's pan-Arabic Egyptian empire), but that proves nothing: smaller cultures are always under the influence of strong nations, you could say the Czech and Slovak people aren't that distinct from the Polish people (even the languages are heavily mutually intelligible - no less than the language of Silesian minority in Poland), but that doesn't mean they don't exist and you can just conquer their land.

JFL at actually thinking I am a jew

I am a curry

Also I do not get the hate for Israel, dont you guys want to support an all incel state?

Jews are literally the most incel people(in terms of civilization)

FUCK OFF RAT KIKE FILTH. YOUR DISGUSTING NOSE IS SHOWING
.View attachment 125000
View attachment 125001

Don't communicate with a parasite.
Hmmm… I wonder who could be behind this thread...
View attachment 125009
JFL

I made all the WNcels and Antisemites mad

I am 1000% gentile, curry, in fact
View attachment 125035Don't take this as an attack. I myself started researching the stuff relatively recently, but came to different conclusions.

The nation of Peleset is first mentioned in XII BC.
Besides, I don't find ancient history relevant. Most European nations originated (well, that depends on how you define the "origin"; e. g. Gallia Belgica with its Germanic inhabitants existed in Caesar's times, but modern Belgium sprang into existence in 1830) in the last 1000 years or so. The country of Israel didn't exist in modern times either.

The term Palestinian nowadays refers to Arabs inhabiting the historical province of the region of Palestine. Pure semantics tbh.

View attachment 125014
[p. 22]
If someone happened to use the term "Palestine" before the re-formation of Israel, he was referring to the homeland of the Jevvs (the land of Israel) - not the Arabs.

Not exactly, the colors are arranged differently.
The flags of UAE and Jordan (parts of Western Jordan were often considered a part of the region of Palestine, so it's not surprising) are also similar, but neighbouring regions often have similar flags e. g. flag of Netherlands and Luxembourg, flag of Belgium (especially the 1830 original) and Germany.
View attachment 125018View attachment 125019

You mean the Balfour Declaration? This was a statement by the British Empire, I don't think the League of Nations ever directly approved it (although I'm not ruling this out).
View attachment 125025
The 1947 UN's plan for the partition of Palestine definitively supported the existence of an Arab state on the land and the planned Israel was meant to be much smaller than it is today.
View attachment 125023

Well, there's really no reason to tolerate something they saw as an artificial Western satellite state. There were 5 giant migration waves (aliyah) and only in 1945, right before the independence, the British established a limit on migration. After that migration mainly from the Soviet Union was still going on. The Six Day War was actually started by the Israelis (to be fair, Arab states mobilized their arms and used economic pressure (closing of the Suez-canal), so the preemptive thesis isn't entirely unsubstantiated).

Zionists used the term the Land of Jews prior to 1947. There were many proposed names for the soon-to-be-founded state.

There's a lot of war between Philistines and Jews in the Old Testament, but it's not only a biased source, Jews in the Old Testament are also shown as ruthless conquerors. Besides, etymology is unimportant: some linguists believe the term Hebrew comes from habiru who are also describes as terrible invaders (Sumerian ḫabbātu - robber, 'br - immigrant; also synonymous with cuineform SA.GAZ - murderer).
View attachment 125034
(Johnson, P. (1988). A History of the Jews. p. 13; available on Library Genesis)

I can't trace actual bloodlines, but Jews seem to have been the minority starting the V CE.
View attachment 125036
(p. 5)
Besides, in 2008 whooping 35% of Israelis were immigrants from Europe, America or Oceania and we can assume a large number of those 37% born in Israel are children of those participating in Jewish migrations starting in 19th century, mostly from Soviet countries.

That only further suggests that they're native to the land. Ashkenazi Jews on the other hand have 35% to 55% European admixture, but I won't dispute the ancient Middle Eastern origin. I'm not sure what you were trying to prove.

Considering the quotes by the Palestinian representatives, there doesn't seem to have recently been a strong separate Palestinian identity, especially during the rise of pan-Arabism. Palestinians simply seem to be Arabs residing in the territory, heavily influenced by stronger Arab nations. There is a distinct Palestinian dialect of Arabic (e. g. 1940 gospel published in the dialect) which suggests that they're not mere recent immigrants (it takes time to form a dialect). There were certainly attempts to make Palestine a part of some neighboring nation (e. g. Nasser's pan-Arabic Egyptian empire), but that proves nothing: smaller cultures are always under the influence of strong nations, you could say the Czech and Slovak people aren't that distinct from the Polish people (even the languages are heavily mutually intelligible - no less than the language of Silesian minority in Poland), but that doesn't mean they don't exist and you can just conquer their land.
tbh based

this is pretty good refutation

legit I could see this as a valid argument
wtf are you trying to convey?

of course I am still an incel at the end of the day

I just wanted to see if anyone could legitamately refute this, so far only one person did, most were just accusations

Last edited:
Jews are literally the most incel people
Jews are having massive amounts of sex with whoever they want, and have underground sex dungeons to murder and rape goyim women and children because of how much power they have amassed. Native Israeli Jewish women are slaves to Ashkenazi men. Cope. They caused Inceldom, they are not Incels.

Thats a long ass post

Why are you as a curry, so obsessed with arabs/middle east?

Jews are having massive amounts of sex with whoever they want, and have underground sex dungeons to murder and rape goyim women and children because of how much power they have amassed. Native Israeli Jewish women are slaves to Ashkenazi men. Cope. They caused Inceldom, they are not Incels.
Its the same as escortcelling

So yea they are still kinda incel

But when I say incel I mean in terms of civilization

Cuz they are the first to have their own nation and get attacked for it
Tekbir
Why are you as a curry, so obsessed with arabs/middle east?
Tbh arab politics(and most nonwhite politics, more so arab) is a shitshow

Which is bad for the inhabitants, but is entertaining to outsiders like me

Lots of countries are like that.
Egypt for one. It was called something else until last century.

I am a curry
A curry is coping hard with trying to be a good shabbos goy for (((them))) I see. Too bad they will always hate every goyim. Read Talmud and find out.

Its the same as escortcelling

So yea they are still kinda incel
Massive cope

But when I say incel I mean in terms of civilization

Cuz they are the first to have their own nation and get attacked for it
Ashkenazi Jews originated from Babylonians and Canaanites, and Babylon/Babylonia and Canaan were nations/places. They had their own nation, and there was a reason they didn't have it anymore and became nomadic for 2000+ years. Israel doesn't belong to them.

Lol of course there are different surnames from different nations. I guess you don't know how it works in Middle East but Palestine has multiple ethnicities

Kys kike fuck israel fuck nato fuck the west fuck THE JEWS