Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can you relate to sheboons?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Statistically, sheboons get the lowest responses on dating apps from men of all races. Ofcourse they're still better off than one of us, but can you relate a bit to the plight of the average sheboon? Most men don't think of them as feminine.

No. Sheboons can easily get Chadlites.

No, I don't, despite our commonality of being ignored in dating apps. I can't spend more than 10 minutes with a sheboon before she starts getting on my nerves.

No, I don't, despite our commonality of being ignored in dating apps. I can't spend more than 10 minutes with a sheboon before she starts getting on my nerves.

Iam not talking about spending time with one. But if any foid can somewhat fathom how it is to be an incel, it is the sheboon.

They still have it better than us.

no, I hate quirky femcel foids more than I hate normal women tbh

No wtf?
They have infinite SMV.

Yeah somehow despite they're not being anything close to incels, they're just ugly and undesireble in a similar manner

however that's their fault as they could easily get their looksmatch unlike us, they're just hypergamic whores like other foids aiming for men way out of their league

No, they only want a tyrone or chad but cant get them. Most of us would be happy with a becky.

If by sheboon you mean overweight then yes. The one thing you actually can control is weight

No. Maybe some of them cannot get chad when he is sober, but our situations aren't even remotely comparable.

Last edited:
Yeah somehow despite they're not being anything close to incels, they're just ugly and undesireble in a similar manner

however that's their fault as they could easily get their looksmatch unlike us, they're just hypergamic whores like other foids aiming for men way out of their league

They can still get an above looksmatch man but sheboons do have a negative halo effect going for them. Doesn't help that they look manly and have deep voices and act like men.
If by sheboon you mean overweight then yes. The one thing you actually can control is weight
Not necessarily overweight but a lot of them are obese tbh.

sheboons have overly inflated ego so no

Most men don't think of them as feminine.
That's because black women make conscious choices to behave in ways that aren't feminine. They could easily correct that perception by changing their behavior.

Is your situation a result of choices you made?

They can still get an above looksmatch man but sheboons do have a negative halo effect going for them. Doesn't help that they look manly and have deep voices and act like men.

Not necessarily overweight but a lot of them are obese tbh.
yeah must suck to be them, but I guess they engage in these habits as a way of cope with the fact they can't get chad and aren't willing to date their looksmatches, therefore making them even more repulsive

Also most sheboons are fat as fuck. If they loose weight they'll look decent I guess (need citations). But it's over for us manlets regardless

Also most sheboons are fat as fuck. If they loose weight they'll look decent I guess (need citations). But it's over for us manlets regardless

Sheboons are grotesque ngl.

Can you show me one pic because I'm clueless. We might have different opinions
attachment.php

Heres one that might be considered attractive
y36u0uxqb7z41.jpg

Posted both extremes in order to avoid selection bias.

C789717
inb4 all the angry whitenationalistcels

And? They still get laid and are picky as hell.

What about the okcupid statistics that show they get the least responses from men?
Does it matter? I’ve messaged and swiped on many black foids but they didn’t give me the time of day. They may not get as many guys as other foids but don’t be fooled by the fact that they all want Chad or Tyrone

Does it matter? I’ve messaged and swiped on many black foids but they didn’t give me the time of day. They may not get as many guys as other foids but don’t be fooled by the fact that they all want Chad or Tyrone

So they are the lowest of foids (they still mog us though). So if any foid can relate to our plight (or vice versa), its likely to be one of them.

No, sheboons still have infinite SMV. Even the ugliest 400lb sheboon has 600+ orbiters and sometimes they get chad

No they still live life on tutorial mode

So they are the lowest of foids (they still mog us though). So if any foid can relate to our plight (or vice versa), its likely to be one of them.
No, that’s like saying a chicken can relate to a lion. We’re two different things altogether. And given the off chance they could “relate” they would not care at all because they are women and perceive pain and struggle differently than we do.

attachment.php

Heres one that might be considered attractive
y36u0uxqb7z41.jpg

Posted both extremes in order to avoid selection bias.
Also none of them are GL. that fakeup sub human is a meme and that nose.
100% of this forum would get rejected by deformed women. So good luck w these gorillas

No, you literally cannot lose as a woman. The concept of fem"cel" is fucking retarded. Any women, no matter how shitty a person or how ugly they are, can get attention from men. To be a fem"cel" is to purposely deny tutorial mode like a braindead retard while lusting after chad anyways and claiming woe is me when only chadlite gives you attention :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

God fem"cels" are the dumbest people on the planet. A lobotomized circus monkey has higher IQ than them.

I want to fuck a niggress

@IncelCream where are you at.

@IncelCream where are you at.
They coping Nationalist cels JFL

View attachment 373503inb4 all the angry whitenationalistcels
Ikr
Black 12

These guys are coping, Black women can get most men if they are average weight or less

European Black/African women have no problem getting ChadEUro Cock
Black 5

Incels here would reject this because of Pigment of skin

They all want 7/10 White Blonde Blue Eyed woman, yet they are themselves curry

Sheboons are number 1 in the coping Olympics. They always say it's because of western beauty standards portayed by the media. How tf do they explain noodlewhores being the most popular choice on dating apps instead of white women then?

Statistically, sheboons get the lowest responses on dating apps from men of all races. Ofcourse they're still better off than one of us, but can you relate a bit to the plight of the average sheboon? Most men don't think of them as feminine.
No because at least they get sexual attention whereas I get none.

No, most of them are sex havers and are single moms.
Sheboons are number 1 in the coping Olympics. They always say it's because of western beauty standards portayed by the media. How tf do they explain noodlewhores being the most popular choice on dating apps instead of white women then?
Cope

I would fuck the hell out of Lisa Codrington but my looksmatch would not fuck the male equivalent of Lisa Codrington, so no I have minimal empathy.

If she has a wet hole, and especially if she isnt fat, she can get some kind of unpaid sex, so no.