Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can you run SEA game if youre of avg height in the west but not white?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Reading that r/short thread that someone linked lots of people were recommending the guy to go visit the philippines because almost everyone there is under 5ft

I am thinking if he can improve his chances at 4 6, me being 5 11 I will literally tower everyone, I will legit be like a god there

Would women even care if Im not nerdic/wasp though, is SEA all about JBW or could you suceed based on your height alone?

you might run into some savage SAE incels and they might beat you up, stab you up. not safe imo.
those men know you come here to (travel :feelskek:) fuck their women..

you might run into some savage SAE incels and they might beat you up, stab you up. not safe imo.
tbh

even if you could I feel like the cons of living in a shitty third world country will always outweigh the pros unless you're white and can fully reap the benefits nglossus

No. JBW = just be WHITE. The only exception being men like JMeeks, who might as well be white except for their skin color (as in, jaw, nose, eyes...).

Don't listen to r/short they're turbocopers
They do that to seamaxxers? JFL

Reading that r/short thread that someone linked lots of people were recommending the guy to go visit the philippines because almost everyone there is under 5ft

I am thinking if he can improve his chances at 4 6, me being 5 11 I will literally tower everyone, I will legit be like a god there

Would women even care if Im not nerdic/wasp though, is SEA all about JBW or could you suceed based on your height alone?
No, SEA is strictly Whitu Cockaru Onry. Ethnics have to pay the ethnic tax especially if you're Black, Indian, or Arabic because Asians hate them the most.

I don't think so, SEA is white only.

Can I seamaxx without having blue eyes and blond hair? I have brown hair and brown eyes, is it possible to seamaxx with a southern european pheno?

They do that to seamaxxers? JFL
i'm not sure, but he said he would tower everyone and be a "god" stand out too much for too long in the wrong place and you might run into some bad people..

i'm not sure, but he said he would tower everyone and be a "god" stand out too much for too long in the wrong place and you might run into some bad people..
high IQ

Would someone like ER be able to Seamaxx?

no bc he was half asian already
I look a little like him but half middle east instead of asian, does that work?

nevermind I'm balding and short

Last edited: