Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Can you see a woman ever in your life being attracted to you or have you completely lost hope?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18435
  • Start date
Deleted member 18435

Deleted member 18435

The End Of The Beginning
-
Hope and the blackpill obviously don't go together at all. Even with this being said/known do you still have any faint hope that things will eventually get better for you? Even a little bit? Truly accepting the cold hard fact that some if not most of us here are actually dying as virgins(I say some and most because there are clearly dishonest larpers that slip through here) is probably the best we can do for ourselves.

Last edited:
Only miracle/anomaly. No way normal

Mostly ugly women but I will not settle for a woman that I do not find to be attractive. Am I volcel if I reject ugly women?

I can see myself when i finish all of my surgeries

Mostly ugly women but I will not settle for a woman that I do not find to be attractive. Am I volcel if I reject ugly women?
Man of culture. Ugly femoids are trash

yeah. but that doesn't mean you should settle for some landwhale ogre

Same. Also fatties.

I think I'm not NT enough to get a woman I am attracted to, and too much of a standardscel to wife up some fatty or plain jane who might be into me.

hope is for the weak, and their attraction to me is irrelevant i dont want lovers or wives at this point i want slaves, i want them to suffer from having to be with me yet they are unable to do anything about it

i've spent 7 years being fit, with a job, apartment, etc, and nothing happened

getting pretty hard to believe this is going to ever change

hope is for the weak, and their attraction to me is irrelevant i dont want lovers or wives at this point i want slaves, i want them to suffer from having to be with me yet they are unable to do anything about it
Based answer :feelsokman:

Never began tbh as I'm a sub 0 psler I'm afraid.

I've lost all hope. I'm so completely repulsive and vile, no one could love me. And I'm at the point where I wouldnt want someone to love me, I dont deserve it im too ugly.

If you do you are delusional or a fakecel

Lost hope
Probs suicide soon tbh. Life us shit

Same. Also fatties.

I think I'm not NT enough to get a woman I am attracted to, and too much of a standardscel to wife up some fatty or plain jane who might be into me.

IT will use our posts to say "Look! They are incel because their standards are high!" but that's not the case. I don't have high standards but I do have a type. I just want a girl who is my type. I can like girls who are plain jane or overweight, they don't necessarily have to be conventionally attractive, but they have to be my type.

I have lost hope in a woman being truly attracted to me. Now I’m just hoping for one that settles for me.

I am despondent. Hope stays far away from me. Nothing good will ever happen to me. I accept that I am fucked for all eternity.

I have no faith in a hole doing the right thing and being attracted to me

Why would anyone be attracted to me out of all the other men in the world?

IT will use our posts to say "Look! They are incel because their standards are high!" but that's not the case. I don't have high standards but I do have a type. I just want a girl who is my type. I can like girls who are plain jane or overweight, they don't necessarily have to be conventionally attractive, but they have to be my type.
my type is not a whore, loyal,nice, not trashy, lookwise ive seen people call foids ugly who i found attractive. those things i listed where can you even find that woman these days? ahhh it will never happen anyway im 35 its over.

I just want a sex doll and a ps5 tbh, can't wait to play the last of us 2 remastered on the ps5 :feelsohh: :feelsokman:

Completely lost hope

No I can't see it. Lost all hope.
How can a foid be attracted to a 5'4" weak manlet? I almost look like a fucking child.

i've spent 7 years being fit, with a job, apartment, etc, and nothing happened

getting pretty hard to believe this is going to ever change

If you had unlimited free new BMWs to drive, why would you ever drive a honda civic?

Civic = average guy, BMW = chad.

Even if women can't get chad, the see top 1% genetics instagram 6'2 roid chad multiple times per day on instagram.

If you had unlimited free new BMWs to drive, why would you ever drive a honda civic?

Civic = average guy, BMW = chad.

Even if women can't get chad, the see top 1% genetics instagram 6'2 roid chad multiple times per day on instagram.
incredible how no aspect of society seems to take this into account, even into 2019

"fucked any new girls, brah?"

maybe a 1/10 landwhale which I wont even look at.

Maybe, if i looksmaxx enough.

I lost my hope srs.