Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can you still be incel with an attractive body?

P

PeruvianBluesMan

Banned
-
Answer Is YES
I have a good body (lean, but not posting cause modz Will say I'm bragging) but my face Is Gollum Tier

FACE > Everything
It's over for gymcels

(Although I have no money for gym, so all calisthenics)

I bet I wouldn't be an Incel if I had a 3-4/10 face but was 6'4-6'6 with a good body.

If your body is 6"10 with godlike physic then you would have to be an acid victim

If your body is 6"10 with godlike physic then you would have to be an acid victim
Nah. I'm 5"9' (posted the pics and height on okc) They're friendly and intereses but when they ask for a face pic they either unmatch ir laugh

Height is also a big factor, but being tall doesn't automatically free you from inceldom.

YES.
Face > Height > NT > Frame > "muh physique"

Foids only care about traits you cant chance (face, height, NT, balding, frame etc.)
But if you look like you lift + being strong, you will at least have respect from other dudes.

It´s not as cut and dry as a yes or no answer but if you look just average or slightly below average with a Zyzz like body then girls will be all over you.

Answer Is YES
I have a good body (lean, but not posting cause modz Will say I'm bragging) but my face Is Gollum Tier

FACE > Everything
It's over for gymcels

(Although I have no money for gym, so all calisthenics)

Same here. 6 3, lean body, good shoulder to waist ratio. Still incel coz of face. Weak jaw, NW 1.5 and small wrists along with social autism.

Yes.
ArrfGyH

I don’t think it’s just face. It’s like a points system you could have 3/10 face but be tall, fit and rich and you will do just fine.

What's bad with the guys face 2 the right? Looks OK to me.
His hair Is shit but he doesn't look that incel to me tbh. But His body doesn't look that good
If you have a good body genetic yes (good insertions, good shoulder/hips ratio etc.) yes

glasses
How would i knownthat? To be honest i Just been doing as much excercisesi can (pull UPS, chin UPS, etc) all bodyweight cause no moneyz for gym.

My body doesn't look massive. I look good according to women talking to me on okcupid UNTIL they ask for a face pic then it's game over

A good body will make you more attractive.

BUT...

no one is an incel because they don't have enough muscles

It´s not as cut and dry as a yes or no answer but if you look just average or slightly below average with a Zyzz like body then girls will be all over you.
Bullshit cope. Face + Height > everything.

Having a good body helps but it doesn't guarantee anything.

If you look like an orge, then you are an incel very likely

Physique is a secondary or tertiary factor depending on the circumstance, and there are hard genetic limits to both its ultimate potential and the rate at which it's able to get there. The answer is clearly yes.