Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

can you still be sad if your life is perfect

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
I just remembered about some millionaire guy who lost ton of money (still rich af tho) and suicided.

ofc he could be framed into suicide, but assuming he really suicided, and assuming that your brain cant be happy all the time... i think it is safe to assume you can be sad even if your life is perfect

You can. But it just means you're a selfish piece of garbage.

You know, like all humans

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

It's more common than you'd think.

Only foids can be "unhappy" because their chad bf left them and now she is stuck with some normie, yikes he is such a creep!

You can. But it just means you're a selfish piece of garbage.
i also think this.
imagine being sad while having a good friend group, have/had sex and gf's, having a decent job or going to college. i wish i had just one of those things.

oh also a good example, connor murphy's breakdown. jfl

Some sadness is self caused

I just remembered about some millionaire guy who lost ton of money (still rich af tho) and suicided.

ofc he could be framed into suicide, but assuming he really suicided, and assuming that your brain cant be happy all the time... i think it is safe to assume you can be sad even if your life is perfect
which guy?

anyway, depression while being good looking adn having money is bullshit unless you have a head injury / brain damage

Only foids can be "unhappy" because their chad bf left them and now she is stuck with some normie, yikes he is such a creep!

Unless she's an alpha female giga stacy and the chads are below her.

Happiness means being happy of what you have.

Billionaires will get depressed when their yacht encounters a larger one.

The problem with the human mind is theres a limit to how happy you can ever be. It's like the joy of relieving your bladder at the urinal will get you to about 95% happiness. Being a billionare who just took a piss will get you to 98%. Being a billionaire who just took a piss and is just about to have a threesome with Natalie Portman and Gal Godot will get you to 99% happiness.

But then finding out that you've just lost 400 million dollars on a bad stock trade will immediately drop your happiness down to -80%.

If you're tall and good looking, your sadness is temporary and small.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back